PDA

View Full Version : Anybody good at miracles?

roostwear
02-16-2007, 02:57 PM
I have a decision to make, and neither option I have is real appealing. I have another project that will be arriving in April, and I have no room for it. The decision is to either sell the Stevens before I ever get it wet, or leave it out at the river with only a cover to protect it (I really hate when I see people doing this). The Advantage is under the carport and will stay there, so unless I can pull a rabbit outa my hat, the humane thing to do is sell the Stevens.
Any interest in a true flatbottom jet that's nearly new?

Sleek-Jet
02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
WTF did you buy now???
You've got to get the Stevens wet at least once...

maxwedge
02-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Yep at least take that thing to the lake once...or just sell it to me really cheap as it is completely untested and therefore probably almost worthless.:D

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 05:32 PM
i have room for you to store it in my garage*:D :D
*usage fee applies:D

roostwear
02-16-2007, 06:22 PM
Yep at least take that thing to the lake once...or just sell it to me really cheap as it is completely untested and therefore probably almost worthless.:D
While that is tempting, I wouldn't want you to face the potential of physical injury by taking out a cheap untested boat! There's so little left to do before it gets wet, it's a real pisser. I have everything to finish it up and can do it by April, but it's hard to do it knowing I won't be able to enjoy it.