PDA

View Full Version : Focken Theives

Wmc
02-16-2007, 06:10 PM
Last night 2 jackasses decided that they needed a trailer to go riding so they took mine. After they took mine they decided that there friend needed one too so they came back 4hrs later and grabbed my buddies trailer:mad: anywas it was a Toyota pu 4doors (newer)blue metalic. got them on CAMERA the lic plate was hard to see but we are working on it with the CHINO PD. So if you see or know someone that drives a Toyota and has a new "used" trailer send me a PM. One trailer is a Aztec 8x16 newer and the other was a 10ft white enclosed Carson trailer w/ a HD door on the back only big enough for 3moto or 1quad.:mad: :mad:

RitcheyRch
02-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Oh man that sucks.

Hotcobra270
02-16-2007, 06:47 PM
sorry to hear that..
hope you get it back ok..

Havasu Carrera
02-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Good luck with the PD. :mad:
My sons bicycle got stolen on school video
Identified the kids YEP!!
I bought my son a new bike after waiting 2 months. NO contact or any idea about if we will be reimbursed ever.
Why is it that violence is illegal?? OH yah so the thieves don't get hurt.:(
Good luck buddy. Hope you see them in a dark alley and the PD are not avail.:jawdrop: :idea:

Outnumbered
02-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Get one of these and set it on a light-timer so it does not drive you nuts when the kids are playing in the driveway etc. I set mine to come on about 9:00PM and then I know if anyone is around the house at night. You can add sensors and they do not false if you aim them right. This thing kicks ass...
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104409&cp=&sr=1&origkw=REPORTER&kw=reporter&parentPage=search

Wmc
02-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Here it is Monday: I'm getting off work I tell my buddy you go through this neighborhood and I'll go through another 5min later he calls me and said he sees my trailer:sqeyes: he blocks the same guy in the video same truck also. Ipull up were on the phone w/ the Chino PD the toyota takes off my buddy makes chase :eek: now we have a high speed chase I block another truck that has my trailer on it long story short. My buddy caught up to him they bang each other. the theif got out and ran thats when the PD showed up and continue to chase him over some fences and yards now he is going to JAIL
Meanwhaile I was talking to the other theives and they told me they picked the trailer up at Dudley's storage in Chino. Total white trash yard, do not ever go there or store your stuff. Basically it looked like a bunch of stolen property and white trash living it old trailers, campers, etc.
Good news is got both trailers back and two loser thieves are sitting in jail.:)

SummerBreeze
02-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Good job................. I love storys that end this way:D

RitcheyRch
02-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Excellent news.

Outnumbered
02-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Cool! How bad is your buddies truck banged up?

Jetaholic
02-19-2007, 11:27 PM
My buddy caught up to him they bang each other.
Was it as good for the thief as it was for him?

PBOCOP
02-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Good result. Good job finding it all too.
I can't wait to hear how Havasu Carrera turns this one around and blames something on the PD.
Oh wait, maybe we should have a cop out trying to find his son's bike tonight ? LOL
An idiot always an idiot.
PBO

boatnam2
02-20-2007, 01:15 AM
man how ****kkkin stupid you have to be to steal something and keep it in the area you stole it in.

Wmc
02-20-2007, 01:26 PM
Was it as good for the thief as it was for him?
my buddy was driving a rent a truck w/insurance and smashed the pricks toyota:D

Outnumbered
02-20-2007, 02:18 PM
my buddy was driving a rent a truck w/insurance and smashed the pricks toyota:D
Now that is funny:D

Racey
02-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Bitchen story, i hate theives more than anything, i'm glad to hear he got his truck smashed up and ended up in the slammer to boot!!!

Brady Bunch
02-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Sweet...focking thieves!

bchbum
02-20-2007, 03:34 PM
If they live near you , let all your neighbors know who & where they live . Make is they will move on , when they get out of jail .

voodoomedman
02-20-2007, 05:56 PM
I live in the 91710. Where do these focks live? I want to make sure I keep an eye out.

RiverPirate
02-20-2007, 06:46 PM
You forgot the best part of the story........We had to beat their asses and break there fingers while we were holding onto them waiting for the cops to show up. It is not very often you get a freebie like that to take a pound of flesh and do a little old fashioned tune up on some tweekers and be totally justified doing it, and you would have the police on your side. My two cents.

Wmc
02-20-2007, 07:00 PM
I live in the 91710. Where do these focks live? I want to make sure I keep an eye out.
We found one of the trailers and the tweeker at schaefer and magnolia little house in front and a auto shop in back

KreatinKaos
02-20-2007, 07:38 PM
You forgot the best part of the story........We had to beat their asses and break there fingers while we were holding onto them waiting for the cops to show up. It is not very often you get a freebie like that to take a pound of flesh and do a little old fashioned tune up on some tweekers and be totally justified doing it, and you would have the police on your side. My two cents.
No no no no ... you have it it all wrong , they accidentally got their fingers slammed in the door several times as they attempted to escape :devil: