PDA

View Full Version : so i go to get my boat from storage and......

Hotcobra270
02-16-2007, 06:29 PM
The guy next to my space freaking parked his big RV within 4 inches of my trailer and left his foot step sticking out!! I gave trying to get the boat out after an hour. I called the owner pissed off and she said that she will call the guy tomorrow to come move his freaking RV..
So mad!!
just needed to let it out..

squirt'nmyload
02-16-2007, 06:37 PM
i have a cordless sawzall you can borrow:D

Jim W
02-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Deflate the tires on the side of the RV the steps are on....steps drop down onto the ground, problem solved.
Geesshhhhh. you need a "easy button".
Be good, jim

AZJD
02-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Would run that step over if my fender cleared the step. woops, speed bump!:D :D

Throttle
02-16-2007, 08:01 PM
The guy next to my space freaking parked his big RV within 4 inches of my trailer and left his foot step sticking out!! I gave trying to get the boat out after an hour. I called the owner pissed off and she said that she will call the guy tomorrow to come move his freaking RV..
So mad!!
just needed to let it out..
argggggg!:mad:

cc322
02-16-2007, 08:42 PM
That freakin sucks, some folks have common no sense.:mad:

76ANTHONY
02-16-2007, 08:46 PM
dude your way more passive then i am, that step would be in a dumpster and my boat woulda been out in 5 minutes, fricken people dont give a shiat anymore....oh and if you need a dewalt ta take care a dat shiat call me, im getting good with it:D

MBlaster
02-16-2007, 08:57 PM
What a asshat. I'd be so pissed...and couldn't be responsible for my actions.

Ziggy
02-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I'd send him a Bill for your lost vacation time and aggravation due to his negligent disregard.

OCMerrill
02-16-2007, 09:14 PM
I have many storage issues from hell. I know how you feel.
They should give a clueless test before hand.
I don't know where your at but one time I could not get my motorhome out for over three hours. Well, that took me from 11:00am no 91 fwy traffic to 2:30 pm right in the shit. Jackson parked his Diesel Dummy 40 footer and left his tail across the back of mine over the line. He was trapping me by like 6". The 6" may as well been a closed door. I could not jockey around it. So the manager calls him. He is a long term storage tenant and hi and the manager are friends. So I am automatically the dickhead. Get the picture here.
Then he shows up with a major tude....idles the fawkin thing for 10 min before he moves it. Some doctor jack ass. We had words but he really did not care.
One year later his Beaver sprung a major diesel leak. Like 100 gallons on the ground. I told the manager and he said I will call the owner. I said the hell you will and right in front of him I called 911. That was the best revenge to date. Hazmat....and he was fined major. A special company approved by the AQMD, and all kinds of other crap. Rig left and I had new neighbors. Nicest people.
Sorry to jack your thread. Just had to share.

Riomouse911
02-16-2007, 10:34 PM
THAT'S justice right there!... One of my neighbors kid's had a buddy come over last Thursday so they could run to Mammoth. He parked his 4-runner directly in the center of my house along the curb, instead of in front of his friends' house (he's across the street and over one house). The neighbor lady apologized for him hogging up the parking, and said she had no idea why he parked all the way down the hill from her house.
For four friggin days, I had no parking in front of my house (hydrant on the other side of the drive) because of this clown, and we had to jockey cars in and out of the driveway on Sat. On Sun am, I wedged the Ford 500 within 6" of his front bumper, and the F-250 on his rear. Needless to say, on Sunday it took him about 10 clutch frying minutes to squeeze out of that space and drive off.
I believe he'll think about being curteous the next time he parks. But reading the last, I wish I coulda called HAZMAT.

Outnumbered
02-16-2007, 10:39 PM
I have many storage issues from hell. I know how you feel.
They should give a clueless test before hand.
I don't know where your at but one time I could not get my motorhome out for over three hours. Well, that took me from 11:00am no 91 fwy traffic to 2:30 pm right in the shit. Jackson parked his Diesel Dummy 40 footer and left his tail across the back of mine over the line. He was trapping me by like 6". The 6" may as well been a closed door. I could not jockey around it. So the manager calls him. He is a long term storage tenant and hi and the manager are friends. So I am automatically the dickhead. Get the picture here.
Then he shows up with a major tude....idles the fawkin thing for 10 min before he moves it. Some doctor jack ass. We had words but he really did not care.
One year later his Beaver sprung a major diesel leak. Like 100 gallons on the ground. I told the manager and he said I will call the owner. I said the hell you will and right in front of him I called 911. That was the best revenge to date. Hazmat....and he was fined major. A special company approved by the AQMD, and all kinds of other crap. Rig left and I had new neighbors. Nicest people.
Sorry to jack your thread. Just had to share.
Love that story. Revenge is sweet:D

Sherpa
02-18-2007, 07:27 AM
the stories about being blocked in by rigs in the storage yard really do show
lack of respect for other RV owners.......
and the kid parking his truck infront of your house kinda sucks, but........
When my sister would take our old chevy pickup to college, and sometimes
got "blocked-in" by other cars, my dad just told her: if you can't get the truck out because somebody blocked you in, then push em to get out.....
still works for me.. guy with the ford 500 is lucky the 4runner didn't push
your car.....
--Sherpa
my driveways are constantly getting blocked in the summer time since we live
right across from a park............