View Full Version : Centerhill Condor in Ca...

Moneypitt
02-17-2007, 08:45 PM
I just got home from a few brews with Centerhill Condor, (Robert) and his lovely sister Caroline. They decided on "Bogeys" in Westlake, but it wasn't open until 8 so I suggested the Red Robin in Newbury Park. It was cool, and they both seemed to be comfortable there. He left Tn. At 22 degrees, and the weather today in So Cal was off the hook in the low 80s. I guess the "top down" cruise up the coast to Santa Barbara, and the related sunburn, (minor) was enough for Robert to "get it" as far as So Cal goes.......Then sitting outside in the fantastic evening may have put him over the edge of ever going back to Tennessee.......... We talked boats and lakes and rivers for a few hours, then he went back to Westlake to prepare for another glorious day in the Cal sun..........Nice meeting you and your sister Robert, do come again in the summer when the weather is nicer......LOL....Ray

Moneypitt
02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Well Robert, you've had time to get home by now. Are you still digging in to your driveway? Hope your trip was pleasant as possible, the light rain yesterday should've made it eaiser to leave So Cal.............Ray