PDA

View Full Version : Tracking Lucky

topless
02-18-2007, 11:16 AM
So he's on his way to Okie land to find a few sheep. He got a late start and didn't even leave until around 1 pm yesterday because he needed a little Monica in his life first. He got to Needles at 12:46am and Flagstaff at 7:39 this morning. It looks like it's going to ba a long trip. I just hope the farm animals are worth it.

topless
02-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Damn girl, you sure keepin close watch on ol' Lucky. Wassup with that? You worried he might just find a sexier sheep? Baaa..:D lol
RioHe is now in New Mexico. He just stopped to buy some shears, lube and velcro gloves.:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 12:36 PM
He is now in New Mexico. He just stopped to buy some shears, lube and velcro gloves.:jawdrop:
Too each his own, are you pissed off cause he likes fluff :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

topless
02-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Too each his own, are you pissed off cause he likes fluff :D :D .........( . )( . )..........
Not at all. Just thought you'd like to know how BAAAAAAAAAAD he is.:D :D

topless
02-18-2007, 04:50 PM
He is now 125 miles outside of Amarillo. He has been checking out the animals the whole way. Ewe will probablly see him tomorrow.

Rexone
02-18-2007, 04:54 PM
He is now 125 miles outside of Amarillo. He has been checking out the animals the whole way. Ewe will probablly see him tomorrow.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24356&stc=1&d=1171846422

Rexone
02-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Ali when you hear from Lucky next time you might want to caution him on straying from the herd so to speak. After all look what happened to RCL when he stopped by the wild animal park on the trip back to Idaho.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22187&stc=1&d=1169031008

topless
02-18-2007, 05:23 PM
Ali when you hear from Lucky next time you might want to caution him on straying from the herd so to speak. After all look what happened to RCL when he stopped by the wild animal park on the trip back to Idaho.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22187&stc=1&d=1169031008That's scary because he is planning on stopping by to visit photochick who has all the damn Tigers. I think we should start praying now. She seems vinictve. (who the hell know what he's done to her)

Jetaholic
02-18-2007, 05:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22187&stc=1&d=1169031008
And besides that, from the looks of it it looks like Lucky will be getting sloppy seconds...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21510&d=1168244518

LUVNLIFE
02-18-2007, 06:19 PM
That's scary because he is planning on stopping by to visit photochick who has all the damn Tigers. I think we should start praying now. She seems vinictve. (who the hell know what he's done to her)
Lucky will be in heaven if he he stops to see photochick. I hear the only thing in Texas are steers and queers:D :D

topless
02-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Lucky will be in heaven if he he stops to see photochick. I hear the only thing in Texas are steers and queers:D :DWell he has been known to like queers.:eek:

rrrr
02-18-2007, 08:22 PM
That's scary because he is planning on stopping by to visit photochick who has all the damn Tigers. I think we should start praying now. She seems vinictve. (who the hell know what he's done to her)
Fawk! I live just five miles from Photo Chick.......time to get outta Dodge. I don't want lucky and his farm trailer to show up here.....:jawdrop: :D :D

topless
02-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Ok, so he stayed the night in Amarillo last night and got back on the road this morning. I'm really getting worried about him now because he just had sexual intercourse with Johnny Law!!!!!:eek: They were going 71 in a 70 and got pulled over, just a warning but I guess ya have to learn the hard way "Don't mess with Texas" Maybe with the California plates out there Johnny knew he was a fag. At least he's keeping to the farm animals, ya know, sheep and pigs.:D

460 jus getn it
02-19-2007, 07:41 AM
LMAO, he called me saturday and told me he was close to GURU'S house. Hope he is having a safe trip, for any of you people in the mid-west you better hide your sheep. He said he has plenty of energy and alot of KY.

photo chick
02-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl:D :D j/k!!
Not sure I should let Lucky in the park though, all those animals might just send him over the top!:eek: If anything funny happens you know I'll get pictures!:D :D

YeLLowBoaT
02-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl:D :D j/k!!
Not sure I should let Lucky in the park though, all those animals might just send him over the top!:eek: If anything funny happens you know I'll get pictures!:D :D
I really don't want to see that....

photo chick
02-19-2007, 08:54 AM
Ok, so he stayed the night in Amarillo last night and got back on the road this morning. I'm really getting worried about him now because he just had sexual intercourse with Johnny Law!!!!!:eek: They were going 71 in a 70 and got pulled over, just a warning but I guess ya have to learn the hard way "Don't mess with Texas" Maybe with the California plates out there Johnny knew he was a fag. At least he's keeping to the farm animals, ya know, sheep and pigs.:D
I warned him about TX...I have 3 tickets in 3 years here!!!! I never got a warning though, Lucky must have winked at him or something. The last ticket
I got I was going 105 and he only wrote me up for 81 though.:D

Jbb
02-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Now, now, now Topless.....vindictive??? Don't piss me off girl:mad:
....hmmmmm.........catfight!

photo chick
02-19-2007, 08:56 AM
....hmmmmm.........catfight!
Don't go there.......I would loose to her:D

Jbb
02-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Will there be ......video?

topless
02-19-2007, 09:14 AM
LOL, did I ever tell you about how I have been around BIG cats so if you're going to try to throw me to them, I know what to do.:D Lucky said he was going to call you when he gets close so be prepared. Oh and take pictures for proof. :D :D

topless
02-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Well they finally made and Lucky says the sheep are rather dreamy and he has finally found true love.:D

Biglue
02-19-2007, 02:52 PM
BOy....Lucky sure does like to drive since he put that "massager seat" in his car. :D

topless
02-19-2007, 06:42 PM
He just checked in and is having trouble deciding which one to pick so he sent me a picture of the line up.
http://www.nationalwestern.com/nwss/livestock/graphics/sheep.jpg

bwillieb
02-19-2007, 07:01 PM
.........If Lucky gets to Harrah OK.........and sees a sheep with a pink bow...........thats a don't touch.......that ones mine.........but the one with the red bow next to her.........well, since he sounds like a nice guy.......he can have his way.........providing he is gentle...........She's Special:D .....

photo chick
02-20-2007, 08:32 AM
Will there be ......video?
NO!!!!! Only photos!

photo chick
02-20-2007, 08:41 AM
LOL, did I ever tell you about how I have been around BIG cats so if you're going to try to throw me to them, I know what to do.:D Lucky said he was going to call you when he gets close so be prepared. Oh and take pictures for proof. :D :D
Yep....and I would never!!! Where is Lucky now?

Dave C
02-20-2007, 09:01 AM
I hope Lucky doesn't get arrested being from the gay end of California. poor guy... goes all the way for sheep and ends up in the slammer..

Moneypitt
02-20-2007, 09:05 AM
71 in a 70, and got stopped for it?? Something smells a little fishy with that story, even in Texas..........MP

photo chick
02-20-2007, 09:07 AM
71 in a 70, and got stopped for it?? Something smells a little fishy with that story, even in Texas..........MP
I agree.....the cop saw two Cali boys and figured there was something else in the car I'm sure!:D :D

LUVNLIFE
02-20-2007, 08:04 PM
He just checked in and is having trouble deciding which one to pick so he sent me a picture of the line up.
http://www.nationalwestern.com/nwss/livestock/graphics/sheep.jpg
Wow:jawdrop: Hope he picks the cute one:D :D

photo chick
02-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Anyone heard from the man? I think I've been stood up and the kitties are not happy!!

bwillieb
02-20-2007, 11:19 PM
..........Havent' heard from him .don't know him, but my sheep with the red
bow sure looked happy this morning..............Bet "Wildlife Waystation" rings a bell..........

EAZYKILLER2006
02-20-2007, 11:39 PM
dudes would loose to her

topless
02-21-2007, 02:30 AM
Anyone heard from the man? I think I've been stood up and the kitties are not happy!!He left your number at home but if you'll pm me with it, I'll give it to him so he can call you on his way back. I home your Kitties like gay Cali men who are attracted to farm animals. Yum Yum. LOL:D

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Well they finally made and Lucky says the sheep are rather dreamy and he has finally found true love.:D
I thought he was all googley about Monica or is that just a front:idea: I thought he left his heart in San Fransisco.:D Still haven't seen nor heard from him Topless?

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:07 AM
He left your number at home but if you'll pm me with it, I'll give it to him so he can call you on his way back. I home your Kitties like gay Cali men who are attracted to farm animals. Yum Yum. LOL:D
He didn't leave her # at home, his new girlie saw it saved on his cell and deleted it before he headed that way for his lunch date w/ the kitties.:jawdrop: :sqeyes: :D

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:08 AM
..........Havent' heard from him .don't know him, but my sheep with the red
bow sure looked happy this morning..............Bet "Wildlife Waystation" rings a bell..........
When Photo chic sees your post she'll chime in. She was a regular there in Cali:D

photo chick
02-21-2007, 05:33 AM
dudes would loose to her
:D :D :D :D

TAF
02-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Looks like Topless, the tracker has gone MIA as well.:idea:

topless
02-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Looks like Topless, the tracker has gone MIA as well.:idea:I'm still here. I HEARD FROM HIM THIS MORNING AND HE SAYS HE FOUND SOME PRETTY CUTE STEERS.

topless
02-21-2007, 10:34 AM
And he's on his way home now. (with a smile on his face i'm sure):D :D

TAF
02-21-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm still here. I HEARD FROM HIM THIS MORNING AND HE SAYS HE FOUND SOME PRETTY CUTE STEERS.
And is he helping them relocate to the bay area. How big are their boats?:D

TAF
02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
And he's on his way home now. (with a smile on his face i'm sure):D :D
Don't let him pull the wool over yer eyes!!:D

topless
02-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Don't let him pull the wool over yer eyes!!:DLiterally huh?:D

Biglue
02-21-2007, 11:47 AM
So, how many young bulls do you guys think Lucky has de-flowered? :D

topless
02-21-2007, 12:00 PM
So, how many young bulls do you guys think Lucky has de-flowered? :DOn the phone with him right now and he says his ass is sore and armadillos are like gerbils. (whatever that means):confused: :jawdrop:

Biglue
02-21-2007, 12:04 PM
On the phone with him right now and he says his ass is sore ans armadillos are like gerbils. (whatever that means):confused: :jawdrop:
Could be worse.....he could have gone with porcupines. :jawdrop: :D

topless
02-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Since the last Johnny Law encounter, he has the cruise controll set on 68. (his as must REALLY be sore.):eek:

SpottedHorsepower
02-22-2007, 02:31 AM
On the phone with him right now and he says his ass is sore and armadillos are like gerbils. (whatever that means):confused: :jawdrop:
No way - there is a story here (in OKC) about a prominent man who had to end up going to the hospital to have the gerbil removed...........I'm not going into more detail - use your imagination :eek:

photo chick
02-22-2007, 05:22 AM
No way - there is a story here (in OKC) about a prominent man who had to end up going to the hospital to have the gerbil removed...........I'm not going into more detail - use your imagination :eek:
That was Lucky but it was an Armadillo!!!:D I found this guy hiding from Lucky off the side of the road:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24655&stc=1&d=1172150527

lucky
02-27-2007, 08:04 AM
i think we pissed off johney law when we blew a kiss at "them" - I think they had a bet on weather we where homo's or not - but when they seen the sheep in my lap - they Knew i was ok - bleeeeended right in with the locals :) :D

lucky
02-27-2007, 08:06 AM
I will post pics soon - guys you all Rock - Ali - Love ya Momma Bear :D
And Yes - Monica is a chick lmao - not a sheep

topless
02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
I will post pics soon - guys you all Rock - Ali - Love ya Momma Bear :D
And Yes - Monica is a chick lmao - not a sheepLuv ya too.
Monica is way cool.....especially cuz she can put up with me calling you on every date you're on with her.:D

lucky
02-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Luv ya too.
Monica is way cool.....especially cuz she can put up with me calling you on every date you're on with her.:D
you still don't rember when you called saturday night lmao - she told you we where buck ass neeeked screwing on the floor :) lmao

TAF
02-27-2007, 03:04 PM
you still don't rember when you called saturday night lmao - she told you we where buck ass neeeked screwing on the floor :) lmao
Did she dress up like a sheep?:jawdrop: :D