PDA

View Full Version : where can i find more info on DCB deck boats???

jet4fun
02-18-2007, 07:36 PM
of course i can not find anything on the website... anyone got any pics from the show, etc???

roln 20s
02-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Here is the info that I know:
Its based on the same proven hull that the 26 DCB rides on. Its fully interlined - the side inserts and foot rests are all molded inserts. The front step is a huge custom billet step - I LOVE it and unlike most other opinions, I don't find the billet on my DCB to get that hot and don't see this step being unbearable.
Base pricing is $119K with the MercHO -- super nice boat and a great one to take a look at for detail, fit and finish.
Here are some pics that I have- enjoy!
If you have any questions about the 26 performance - let me know, I love my DCB 26.
Roln 20s

jet4fun
02-18-2007, 08:25 PM
thanks. any info on options and features, such as blender, toilet, ice chest, etc...

roln 20s
02-18-2007, 08:28 PM
thanks. any info on options and features, such as blender, toilet, ice chest, etc...
I never looked at the 26 Sportdeck options, but knowing DCB, anything is possible :D Give Bryan at DCB a call tomorrow 619-442-0300 and just have him email you the pricing and options-- mention you thoughts too! I'm guessing there is plenty of space for soft coolers or built in coolers in the middle storage areas.
Roln 20s