PDA

View Full Version : Virginity...

4DAY4PLAY
02-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Be honest, how old were you when you lost it? And, was it a bad, ok, or great
experience?
I was 15......and it was fantastic....for me, i wouldnt imagine for her, it lasted all of about 5 minutes.

GHT
02-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Eighteen almost Ninteen.
Late bloomer..:D

Havasu Carrera
02-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Maybe next year.:D

MR.rvrluvr
02-18-2007, 08:32 PM
working on it right now.....................
Ok Im done
so I guess today:D

Wet Dream
02-18-2007, 08:42 PM
18, scared shitless, was with my 6th grade girlfriend, lasted about 3 minutes, and all I new to do was pump. There was zero groovin, and tried like hell. I never saw her again, but did say on the phone "if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart". I figured she was mad because of one of 2 reasons. One, I bragged to my virgin friends, or 2 because she had a boyfriend and when she said "I'm a nympho", I laughed a nervous laugh and opened the car door to let her out at her house.

SummerBreeze
02-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Oh she looked soooooooo good at sweet 16..... I couldn't wait to give it to her.
It was so warm and wet.
In the back of my dad's pick up at a drive in

mrs.rvrluvr
02-18-2007, 08:53 PM
18, scared shitless, was with my 6th grade girlfriend, lasted about 3 minutes, and all I new to do was pump. There was zero groovin, and tried like hell. I never saw her again, but did say on the phone "if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart". I figured she was mad because of one of 2 reasons. One, I bragged to my virgin friends, or 2 because she had a boyfriend and when she said "I'm a nympho", I laughed a nervous laugh and opened the car door to let her out at her house.
you did it with a sixth grader when you were 18. WOW you must have been desperate.:D :D :D

4DAY4PLAY
02-18-2007, 09:03 PM
you did it with a sixth grader when you were 18. WOW you must have been desperate.:D :D :D
lets hear your story miss perfect

mrs.rvrluvr
02-18-2007, 09:05 PM
lets hear your story miss perfect
I was 15 and it hurt end of story:D

Wet Dream
02-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I wish she was that old at the time. :D

acatitude
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
thats kinda how I read it also, hope your not a grade school teacher these days:D :D
or else he was still in the 6th grade at 18....... now thats more likely:eek:

Wet Dream
02-18-2007, 09:29 PM
thats kinda how I read it also, hope your not a grade school teacher these days:D :D
or else he was still in the 6th grade at 18....... now thats more likely:eek:
Ok wait. Actually, we are 3 days apart in age. She was my grade school gf for 2 years and broke up at age 12. I moved away at age 14, didn't see her until age 18. It was one of the most ironic things ever to "date" a gal for 2 years, break up and years later she becomes your first. She was smokin hot too. Good memories.

acatitude
02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Ok wait. Actually, we are 3 days apart in age. She was my grade school gf for 2 years and broke up at age 12. I moved away at age 14, didn't see her until age 18. It was one of the most ironic things ever to "date" a gal for 2 years, break up and years later she becomes your first. She was smokin hot too. Good memories.
dam wet dream ok ok you dont have to get all detailing N-shit about it, we BELIEVE ya, honest we do:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :jawdrop:
or maybe it was just a wet dream you had about the 6th grader:) :)

Wet Dream
02-18-2007, 09:34 PM
dam wet dream ok ok you dont have to get all detailing N-shit about it, we BELIEVE ya, honest we do:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :jawdrop:
:D Oh hell. I didn't even get to her body type yet.

bwillieb
02-18-2007, 09:35 PM
.............17...... It was all very natural and good..........relationship went on for months .......cut class. 9am couple times a week, there were three couples not exactly an orgy but we were all in the same bedroom under the covers semi pretending nothing was going on...........Later on The Beach Boys wrote the song "Fun Fun Fun"(till her daddy took the T Bird away) about her..... He took it away because one of the other high school guys she was 'making smile' got her pregnant...........Later, later on Elton Johns song "Sugar Bear"was written about her...... Sugarbear,a little person, saved a heavily medicated Toby from drowning in a bathtub......(someone saved my life tonight.....Sugarbear)..............Way later on, I lived with her in the one and only apartment ever,...........Next door neighbor,... Tom Arnold just as he was woowing Roseanne Barr from her first husband.......Talk about a bizarre time period...........Tom and Toby would take turns calling the cops on each other??.........I was going to save Toby from booze.....Rossanne was going to save Tom from some strange white powder............I think Rosanne faired better.............One and only old girlfriend I will hide from for the rest of my life................

shockwaveharry
02-18-2007, 10:36 PM
I was 18... She was "older"... We worked together at Whataburger. I flipped the burgers while she dropped the fries...
It began innocently enough. Furtive glances and knowing smiles exchanged between orders soon escalated to "accidental" brushes in the hallway... and then, a stolen moment together in the walk in refrigerator that would change my life forever... She looked so sexy in that white apron drawn tightly around her small, yet curvy, frame. Her nipples stood erect beneath the thin uniform shirt, aching to be released from their braless prison. My own clothing was hard pressed to contain the excitment held within. Our lips met, pressed tightly together as our tongues engaged in a frenzied dance of passion. Our hands moved slowly over each others bodies, as if they were reading the most erotic novel ever written in Braille. I memorized each sultry curve of her tanned, flawless body that afternoon, making mental notes of her every reaction to my touch for future reference. We began to push aside the garments that separated our true selves from one another when cooler heads prevailed and we decided to continue our session at my apartment that evening.
We awoke the following morning in each others arms, drenched in the scent of our passion and bathed in the glow of a young male's satisfaction. I think she said it was OK but hell, it was my first time! I was happy!
Now for the hard part: We went downstairs to find my 1978 Lincoln MK-V completely vandalized by her drunken husband who was still sitting next to my car! I thought for sure I was dead until I realized he was so drunk he couldn't stand up. She told me not to worry about anything and that they were "separated". The next week at work was uncomfortable to say the least, especially on the day her husband came in for a "visit"! I quit that day and got a job at a gas station... Never saw her again.

Jyruiz
02-18-2007, 10:49 PM
I was 16 and she was 15, first time for both and we did it in her dads motorhome.

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 11:05 PM
I was 17 and waiting for the right girl, found her, Marcy was her name! She had problems and went in another direction. I went out and had many women ..way too many 100 +..but Marcy was the one I wanted..waited and behold...I got to marry the women that took my virginity and my heart..she is my soul mate ;) .............( . )( . )......3 beautiful daughters to prove it !
Not many can say they are with the women that took it away from them, I am one of them! :)

DeltaSigBoater
02-18-2007, 11:23 PM
I was 19 attending SDSU, lived in the dorms, she was 18 or 19 and lived in the same building on a different floor. We had a class and studied together a few times. One day class got canceled we went back to the dorm (her room) and were watching TV. One thing lead to another and we were both naked. She said it was good, I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. We hooked up 2 or 3 times after, never saw her after that year.

killerbeez
02-19-2007, 03:45 AM
I was 16 and the rubber broke.I thoght my life was over but thank god she did not get pregnant.

lilrick
02-19-2007, 06:16 AM
I was 15 and it was not a good experience.....I did a fat chick.

YeLLowBoaT
02-19-2007, 06:21 AM
At my 16th birthday party...I guess shes the reason why I have had a thing for redheads ever since.

cc322
02-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Be honest, how old were you when you lost it? And, was it a bad, ok, or great
experience?
I was 15......and it was fantastic....for me, i wouldnt imagine for her, it lasted all of about 5 minutes.
Well to be honest when you say lost it, does there have to be another person involved?:D

Run_em_Hard
02-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Lets see...I was 19 and she was 16(I know). Back seat of my truck. It was a serious relationship that lasted for a year or so. Not a single regret....good times!!!

BshyBvrGirl
02-19-2007, 08:06 AM
I'm saving myself for marriage :eek: :D

Screaming Pete
02-19-2007, 09:12 AM
17 in the back of a dodge van @ the areo drive in(el cajon) thinking WHY IN THE HELL DID I WAIT THIS LONG:D
ACE drive in in Lemon grove. i think i lot of peeps have done it thier;)

HM
02-19-2007, 09:27 AM
I was 15. I rode my 15 year old girlfriend double on my bmx bike over to my dad's motorhome in storage. Nothing but first class for my biatches!!!

Funky
02-19-2007, 09:48 AM
.............17...... It was all very natural and good..........relationship went on for months .......cut class. 9am couple times a week, there were three couples not exactly an orgy but we were all in the same bedroom under the covers semi pretending nothing was going on...........Later on The Beach Boys wrote the song "Fun Fun Fun"(till her daddy took the T Bird away) about her..... He took it away because one of the other high school guys she was 'making smile' got her pregnant...........Later, later on Elton Johns song "Sugar Bear"was written about her...... Sugarbear,a little person, saved a heavily medicated Toby from drowning in a bathtub......(someone saved my life tonight.....Sugarbear)..............Way later on, I lived with her in the one and only apartment ever,...........Next door neighbor,... Tom Arnold just as he was woowing Roseanne Barr from her first husband.......Talk about a bizarre time period...........Tom and Toby would take turns calling the cops on each other??.........I was going to save Toby from booze.....Rossanne was going to save Tom from some strange white powder............I think Rosanne faired better.............One and only old girlfriend I will hide from for the rest of my life................
Is this her?
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=886044

IMPATIENT 1
02-19-2007, 09:56 AM
17yrs old, and after @5yrs of sowing my oats dateing:D other girls, i ended up marrying the 1st girl and havin 3 beautiful children with her, been married for @11yrs now.it was good then and still is;)

mickeyfinn
02-19-2007, 10:48 AM
I was 16, so was she. We were in the back seat of an old Pinto (I was over 6' tall) while my buddy and his girlfriend were up front. (On the way home from a Rush concert) Lasted about 20 minutes, 18 of which were spent trying to get undressed and into position in that tiny backseat. We were all drinking and stoned. It was all good. I can honestly say I have never had any bad pu$$y, some might be better than others, but never any bad....Was a good start we were regular for a year or so after that.

Jbb
02-19-2007, 10:57 AM
This weekend looks promising...:jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
02-19-2007, 11:17 AM
A little over 17, she was 16 and we did it on the living room floor of my Parents house. Was beyond the point of getting up and heading to the bedroom or the couch.

plaster dave
02-19-2007, 12:20 PM
16 and it was awesome.:D :D

Parker Dreamin
02-19-2007, 01:28 PM
17 and she was 16. High School Winter Formal dance, lasted about 30 seconds.... it was pretty cool :)

Kilrtoy
02-19-2007, 01:38 PM
My 15th birthday and she was 13 and 1/2...
DAMNNNNNNNN

acatitude
02-19-2007, 01:45 PM
My 15th birthday and she was 13 and 1/2...
DAMNNNNNNNN
you should be ashamed of yourself:D

rampgirl-top
02-19-2007, 01:46 PM
He was 17, Dennis Kitchens, I was 15.. Doctors Inlet Lake in Orange Park Florida. On a green beach towel (weird I don't remember what it was like, but I know the towel was green) I even thought afterwards, that people would know I wasn't a virgin anymore just by looking at me. Didn't do it again for over a year. (musta been bad) :confused:

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 01:49 PM
you pervert!

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 01:53 PM
10th grade summer..I was 15. she was 17.. I wore a condom and never cummed. I just couldnt shoot. after she dried up she ended up saying it hurts now and made me stop. I skateboarded home with the biggest blue balls.
Its weird because now i prematurely ejaculate. lol

rampgirl-top
02-19-2007, 01:56 PM
10th grade summer..I was 15. she was 17.. I wore a condom and never cummed. I just couldnt shoot. after she dried up she ended up saying it hurts now and made me stop. I skateboarded home with the biggest blue balls.
Its weird because now i prematurely ejaculate. lol
Thanks for sharing that!!! Heard if you hang a wet towel on your wood and do pushups it helps the the premature problem.

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 02:00 PM
ok this is embarrasing but fock it....
one time i banging this chick when i was drunk and popped in like 30 sec. i blamed it on her. I was look wat you did to the couch.

rampgirl-top
02-19-2007, 02:03 PM
You guys blame everything on us...."oh baby if you weren't so hot I coulda lasted longer"....blah blah blah Ever told a girl to "just be still"?.....I started laughing my ass off...he asked what was so funny....It was like being told to just lay there and don't move.

Baja Big Dog
02-19-2007, 02:03 PM
one time i banging this chick when i was drunk and popped in like 30 sec. i blamed it on her. I was look wat you did to the couch.
OK this is really Easykiller isnt it????:eek:

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 02:06 PM
no eazykiller didnt hack me.
In most cases its the girls fault.

bwillieb
02-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Is this her?
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=886044
........"This Is Not The Same Girl"..........My sole information source on this was Toby.........whose credability at times was suspect.........Toby's father had bought her a black '56 T-bird while in high school.........While at Sorrento Beach (Santa Monica Pier), she says these guys came up and started talking to her........she told them her story, pregnancy, car taken away etc.........She said one of the guys was Mike Love,.......not sure if she mentioned any of the others..............her words; "The next thing I knew, the song was on the radio"...................as far as the Elton John song "Sugarbear" being written about her, there is more proof to that.........I overheard her try to get Sugarbear to instigate legal action against Elton John, for partial royalties................He would have nothing to do with it............."Some one please call Mike Love",..........I can't stand thinking a girlfriend could actually lie to her boy friend :confused: :D ............

squirt'nmyload
02-19-2007, 03:32 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Funky
02-19-2007, 03:42 PM
........"This Is Not The Same Girl".......... ...I can't stand thinking a girlfriend could actually lie to her boy friend :confused: :D ............
What, you mean a woman might actually lie?! :jawdrop:
Who knows which one is right. Funny story anyway.
As for me, I had just turned 18. She was 3 months shy of 18. It was okay, but we went for a long time with no release. It was much better the 2nd time. I won't go into the other details.
:devil:

f_inscreenname
02-19-2007, 04:24 PM
At 17 I moved in with a (hot) 29 year old chick. I will let your imagination figure out the rest. :D

Parker Dreamin
02-19-2007, 07:16 PM
At 17 I moved in with a (hot) 29 year old chick. I will let your imagination figure out the rest. :D
so your sister is hot ?

dicudmore
02-19-2007, 07:22 PM
I don't remember that long ago--sucks getting old :rolleyes: think I was 21 and she was 18 (by a couple days at least--her bday was marked on the calendar :wink: )

BadKachina
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
13ish.

EAZYKILLER2006
02-19-2007, 07:35 PM
15 almost sixteen...hubby...;)