PDA

View Full Version : DCB or Eliminator?

neverfastenuff
02-18-2007, 09:42 PM
I realize this question has probably been asked before!!! I've been a die hard Eliminator consumer for years and have had 3 30ft daytonas and another waiting to hit production. This year I went to the LA boatshow & was extremely impressed by DCB and the innovation in Daves designs....and the more I read on this site the more I hear about DCB. I am interested to hear other members opinions and experiences between the brands. and I'm not taking about customer service, I'm talking about the actual boats themselves....:idea: I hear DCB is now fully vaccum bagging his hulls and I have seen the trick rigging...does anyone have any info on what eliminator is upto?:boxingguy

Jrocket
02-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Here comes world war 3!

neverfastenuff
02-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Whos camp is Pat in????:eat:

Kilrtoy
02-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Cant go wrong with either, ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

some day
02-19-2007, 06:12 AM
:idea: Here we go again..... KILR THAT IS THE BEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE POST ON THESE FORUMS TO DATE!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
02-19-2007, 06:21 AM
Here comes world war 3!
As long as you charley and me and I was gonna say kilr stay out of it. It will be mild. But Kilr already said his 2 cents:D

phebus
02-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Both great boats, but to me there seems to be a big disparity in the Eliminator line. Some of their boats seem like the normal offerings of a custom boat manufacturer, while other boats are over the top and would challenge any of the top custom boat manufacturers. DCB on the other hand, only seem to turn out boats that are over the top, and there are no compromises in build quality. I think it just comes down to the amount of boats that Eliminator turns out, while DCB remains a limited production shop.

DAVEO
02-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Both great boats, but to me there seems to be a big disparity in the Eliminator line. Some of their boats seem like the normal offerings of a custom boat manufacturer, while other boats are over the top and would challenge any of the top custom boat manufacturers. DCB on the other hand, only seem to turn out boats that are over the top, and there are no compromises in build quality. I think it just comes down to the amount of boats that Eliminator turns out, while DCB remains a limited production shop.
I olny see one differance in these two types. If you remove all markings emblems ECT. place them side by side. The differance is the rigging. The boats look the same just the rigging on the DCB's are off the hook. Have ridden in both and both are great boats. J M O.

phebus
02-19-2007, 08:49 AM
I see Eliminators that seem as nicely rigged as DCB's, but again, not all their boats are rigged the same. It's almost like there are two seperate lines within the Eliminator lineup. Some of their boats have the flo coated bilges, the top notch zip tied wiring, the super duper rigging, etc., while others are still nice boats, but the attention to detail just isn't there.

DAVEO
02-19-2007, 08:56 AM
I agree Im not bashing any boat builder. I just see the same rigging all the time in the DCB's and like phibus said it is a hit and miss with eleminatoer. Both are great boats and built well.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-19-2007, 09:43 AM
I see Eliminators that seem as nicely rigged as DCB's, but again, not all their boats are rigged the same. It's almost like there are two seperate lines within the Eliminator lineup. Some of their boats have the flo coated bilges, the top notch zip tied wiring, the super duper rigging, etc., while others are still nice boats, but the attention to detail just isn't there.
The reason why you see some boats flo coated bilges and some not is we offer that to keep the cost down for customers I dont know on DCBS if its a option of if they are all standard like that but the cost is in there. Not all people want to have there bilge finished all the way out I mean if I had a 496ho it wouldnt bother me well if I had a motor to show off it would be different.:D

neverfastenuff
02-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the replies and those are the answers/opinions I anticipated....obviously I really love my eliminators and Bob is great. I was just blown away by the detail in DCB and I guess when his yearly production is under 35 boats a year ( I actually heard closer to 25 this year) details are easier to accomidate...if Eliminator is building to a wider scope of clients then I can see their point, as I don't think many DCBs leave the factory with 496's in them!! and price doesnt seem to be an issue....I guess the secret is to be very specific in what a guy wants as far as detail when ordering...as both builders seem capable of turning out top notch products...and to my last question?? will Eliminator be vaccuming bagging their hulls (daytona) to reduce weight and strenghten as an upgrade or will it be standard?:D :D :D

Sigus
02-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Dave has great hair
Bob dosn't

Havasu1986
02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=neverfastenuff;2399022] as I don't think many DCBs leave the factory with 496's in them!!
Roln 20's has a 496 HO in his:D

acatitude
02-19-2007, 12:11 PM
maybe elim just is getting a bigger market share due to having more boats in a price range that a bigger majority of potential clients can afford, there by selling more boats as oppossed to dcb having a click cliental, and only selling the high end boats? is that a fair statement? not everyone would buy an orange house ya know.....:D :D
and then there was HOWARD CATS:)

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 01:02 PM
maybe elim just is getting a bigger market share due to having more boats in a price range that a bigger majority of potential clients can afford, there by selling more boats as oppossed to dcb having a click cliental, and only selling the high end boats? is that a fair statement? not everyone would buy an orange house ya know.....:D :D
and then there was HOWARD CATS:)
Agreed. But i couldnt say that Elim or dcb has mad a boat this bad ass
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8145/howard99ij5.jpg

Jrocket
02-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Whos camp is Pat in????:eat:
I wouldnt want him in any camp,he sucks!

plaster dave
02-19-2007, 05:12 PM
LOL

UnionJack
02-19-2007, 05:58 PM
There is a DCB F29 for sale in the trader for 139k, with twin 496's.... it's the only one of it's kind

boatnam2
02-19-2007, 06:06 PM
didnt see alot of dcb's at the miami show.where they in the basement?

roln 20s
02-19-2007, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=neverfastenuff;2399022] as I don't think many DCBs leave the factory with 496's in them!!
Roln 20's has a 496 HO in his:D
Very true-- mine has a HO in it :D You are right, there are very few HO powered DCBs built each year, in fact, I may have been the ONLY one in 2006. To include my opinion on the thread-- DCBs rigging, finishing in the bildge and attention to detail is standard and over the top IMO. Eliminator can do the same (if not better) work if you pay the extra money. The 140mph Ilmor 28 Daytona may be the sickest boat I have ever seen- fully capped, carbon fiber graphics, carbon fiber interior, sick extreme trailer...the list goes on. I think they are both great boats - you can't go wrong with either :D
NOTE-- I think the twin HO powered DCB F29 would be an amazing package and so do the boys at DCB-- only one has ever been built to date - over 100 all day long with all the details of the $400K boats :D
Roln 20s

TCHB
02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Eliminator_
I would give the edge in bottom design and real world testing. The have been building,racing and refining the the boat hulls for over 30 years now.
Both companies will bling it as far as you want to go.
Engines the same
Gel coats close to the same
Interior close to the same
Gauges the same
Gas tanks the same

phebus
02-19-2007, 08:42 PM
Eliminator_
I would give the edge in bottom design and real world testing. The have been building,racing and refining the the boat hulls for over 30 years now.
Both companies will bling it as far as you want to go.
Engines the same
Gel coats close to the same
Interior close to the same
Gauges the same
Gas tanks the same
Yeah, but DCB has $3,000.00 carpet :rolleyes:

UnionJack
02-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, but DCB has $3,000.00 carpet :rolleyes:
But it's fly 3k carpet:D

Jordy
02-19-2007, 09:22 PM
But it's fly 3k carpet:D
Is it made out of spun billet? :eek: :D

neverfastenuff
02-19-2007, 11:15 PM
LOL! OkOK now that we know that theres no real difference in build quality if you are comparing apples to apples....heres a personal experience when i was at the show in LA...I went to the eliminator booth and basically didn't get any attention until I made it known that I've been a customer for years, then all was good. I then went to the DCB both and asked a few quetions to one the the "help" at the stand they had there and got the cold shoulder and that "look" of why are you even asking!! LOL well I'm fairly young and was wearing shorts T etc... No gold chains and no Black Amex Card hanging around my neck....I find it comical coz I am a prospective buyer and could stroke a cheque for anything DCB had there and with out taking a mortgage on my house!!!! All these guys need to learn to lighten up at these shows you shouldnt even have to be a buyer and just a fan!!! its a boat show ie people go for entertainment!!! not just to spend 3-400k!

acatitude
02-20-2007, 12:15 AM
the second best post you ever did, lol:D :D . I think the howard gods just rolled over in there graves, oh my :rolleyes:

40FlatDeck
02-20-2007, 08:30 AM
LOL! OkOK now that we know that theres no real difference in build quality if you are comparing apples to apples....heres a personal experience when i was at the show in LA...I went to the eliminator booth and basically didn't get any attention until I made it known that I've been a customer for years, then all was good. I then went to the DCB both and asked a few quetions to one the the "help" at the stand they had there and got the cold shoulder and that "look" of why are you even asking!! LOL well I'm fairly young and was wearing shorts T etc... No gold chains and no Black Amex Card hanging around my neck....I find it comical coz I am a prospective buyer and could stroke a cheque for anything DCB had there and with out taking a mortgage on my house!!!! All these guys need to learn to lighten up at these shows you shouldnt even have to be a buyer and just a fan!!! its a boat show ie people go for entertainment!!! not just to spend 3-400k!
"I could stroke a check for anything DCB had there". Nice.:D

Washed Ashore
02-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Well you should know the guys in the DCB booth build boats,they are NOT salesman,you might want to cut them some slack for not jumping all over you!!some people like it when salesman are pushing a sale,would you like a apple pie with that!!! I do not.Those guys get thrown in front of thousands of people,once a year to help sale boats.My .02 cents
Jeff Glow

andy01
02-20-2007, 09:29 AM
I think a lot of people really miss the difference to detail and build. DCB has a state of the art bagging system in place. Eliminator tried bagging for a week and didn't feel it was worth their time ( I was told that by a salesperson there). Not all DCB's are bagged, just the ones that are ordered that way. Every DCB is rigged the exact same other then "customized" "personalized" items. You can have one off stuff built/made for your DCB. Eliminator has one great rigger (Tony), if you specify for him to rig your boat and over see your rigging you to can have a Eliminator done over the top in the rigging department. But you will pay for it. I think it goes a lot deeper then that. If you are truly into custom boats and rigging there is a night and day difference in the two companies. Yes Eliminator builds a lot of boats every year, and a lot of different boats in their line. Dave does not want to build that many boats, Dave wants to build full custom "built to order" boats. He will tell you, 35 boats a year will keep my customers happy and the rigging shop happy. You pay a premium with Dave for a reason, no it's not to belong to some "I own a DCB" club. It's the carpet, the stuff like Bob's hatch ram, the attention to detail on every boat . A lot of people don't notice the little things. I have done two boat deals with Dave and have nothing but good things to say. You know to each is own, some people don't care and just want a "cat".
The guy waving his arms with a check in his hand never buys anything. I think the riggers err I mean salesmen at DCB's booth did a great job at the show, well since normally they have their heads under a dash or in a engine bay. And another thing to be said about DCB, at least the riggers speak English and are clean cut.......... Now for the entertainment part of the boat show. Do you think that DCB or any other builder spent 20K to entertain you? Hollywood is over that entertainment, they are there to make money and get their product in front of as people as they can. If you want entertainment and want to see boats go to the sandbar, you'll get all of both you can take! :D I think both companys build a great line of boats and really think you get what you pay for with both companies. I have nothing against the great boats that Eliminator is building today, hell I almost bought one.
Andy

phebus
02-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Do you think that DCB or any other builder spent 20K to entertain you? Hollywood is over that entertainment, they are there to make money and get their product in front of as people as they can. If you want entertainment and want to see boats go to the sandbar, you'll get all of both you can take! :DAndy
That's what has always baffled me about the boating industry. Companies spend big money to display at the boat show, and then have their riggers, friends, and relatives trying to sell their boats. I don't know why they don't run it like other professions do, and have competent sales people on hand to provide the potential customers any and all information they have about the product, and then do what it takes to complete the sale. I'm not talking about a car sales aproach, but just a professional sales approach. I wonder how many more sales could be made?

EmpirE231
02-20-2007, 10:21 AM
That's what has always baffled me about the boating industry. Companies spend big money to display at the boat show, and then have their riggers, friends, and relatives trying to sell their boats. I don't know why they don't run it like other professions do, and have competent sales people on hand to provide the potential customers any and all information they have about the product, and then do what it takes to complete the sale. I'm not talking about a car sales aproach, but just a professional sales approach. I wonder how many more sales could be made?
I agree... and also with neverfastenough (sp?) . I wouldn't spend some dough to go to a show, where you show your product and potentialy sell your product, to just give the cold shoulder! I'm not ready to buy a dcb, but will be in the near future 3-5 years... and when I stepped foot in the dcb booth... I almost felt like I shouldn't be there, or not to waste time asking questions! a buddy with me is in the position to buy and is shopping them around, and did ask questions, but pretty much had the same feeling. not trying to have a brand battle, but at ultra 3 people came up to me to help me with any questions, they were never pushy at all, and I believe the owner came up and asked me if I needed any help (seen his pic on their website :D )
but as far as coming down to the boats... I deffinantly love the attention to detail @ dcb, but that also comes with the price tag.

andy01
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
I agree as well. I could not believe the lack of knowledge some of the sales people had. I have been into boats for years and it is the only hobby other then flying I enjoy greatly. So I make it my business to know as much about it as possible. And I know a lot of people in the business. I noticed a lot of the sales people didn't know or don't know what the other companies had to offer or pricing. And din't have much product knowledge as to what they were selling. I think the boat bizz has been this way for so many years it will take a while to change. As for the treatment at DCB, (Not sticking up for them at all) but after a few days at the show I think it would wear the best of us out. But that is no exuse not to give great service to each and every person that walks in the booth, day one or the last day.
Andy

andy01
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I went to the eliminator booth and basically didn't get any attention until I made it known that I've been a customer for years, then all was good.!
I just noticed this sentence, that right there is part of the difference. I walked into the DCB booth last year the year before and this year. Someone says "hey Andy" and of course Brian and Dave smile and shake my hand. They also stand there and chat for a bit.
Not "I have to go to my builder and let them know who I am so they will treat me right" I am surprised you got that treatment from Eliminator, they seem to know most of thier customers on a first name basis when I have been at the shop. But if you are having a boat built now why would you go to the show and spout off "who you are" and take a sales persons time at the show?
Andy

MONEYFURNOTHIN
02-20-2007, 01:22 PM
I didnt make the show this year, but have made them the last few years. IMO you should decide on what boat to buy, based on the BOAT.......... not cause they didnt kiss your ass and dance around for you while you were in there booth! I really think if you felt like you "didnt belong" in dcb booth, its probly because of your own insecurities. These are custom boat builders, where 99% of the crowd are just there to look at drool. If you want your ass kissed and coffee and donuts go into a sea ray-bayliner-four winns DEALERSHIP, not a high end custom boat builder and a major boat show!

Jrocket
02-20-2007, 01:44 PM
does anyone have any info on what eliminator is upto?:boxingguy
You have had 3 30 Daytona's,and another on the way and you have no idea on what Eliminator is up to?

Three Days Only
02-20-2007, 01:53 PM
It looks like you have a 07' of sometype in production already, so whats the point of this thread. You just want to do some bashing or what???
I'm new to this forum but not to boating...I have my 2006 30 Daytona forsale. 625 Ilmors etc etc. I have a 07 in production.:cool:
Somethings fishy, you said this..........................
I went to the eliminator booth and basically didn't get any attention until I made it known that I've been a customer for years, then all was good.
but yet, you were just at the factory the other day trying to decide on a paint scheme, but you have a 07' in production????????????
Thank you very much for the pics! Those are the ones I was looking for! I'm trying to decide on a paint scheme for my next boat and that 32 is wicked!! Teagues is nice to. I was at the factory the other day (eliminator) and they are just painting a 33 off a skator the customer had seen which looks really sick too. It looks like the trend is going silver, which looks hot but I'm told is a bitch to repair.....:2purples:
and..................
I've been a die hard Eliminator consumer for years and have had 3 30ft daytonas and another waiting to hit production.
...does anyone have any info on what eliminator is upto?:boxingguy
With three Daytona, and another in production, I hope you now what there up too!!!!! WTF
I find it comical coz I am a prospective buyer
Now your a prospective buyer. What happened to the O7'??? Payment obviously was not since you got liguid cash assests.... LOL
I could stroke a cheque for anything DCB had there and with out taking a mortgage on my house!!!!
Sorry...............I was bored at work trying to decide if I should call Dave and swing my black amex in front of his nose and see if he wants to kiss my ass. What are you saying anyway.............. I wear Dickies and T-Shirts everyday but if I went in to discuss a boat purchase im sure he would be more then happy to price it out for me at the boat show. Now............if he knew I was 3DO he would most likely sick Charley on me just for being in the booth.

CornWater
02-20-2007, 02:00 PM
I didnt make the show this year, but have made them the last few years. IMO you should decide on what boat to buy, based on the BOAT.......... not cause they didnt kiss your ass and dance around for you while you were in there booth! I really think if you felt like you "didnt belong" in dcb booth, its probly because of your own insecurities. These are custom boat builders, where 99% of the crowd are just there to look at drool. If you want your ass kissed and coffee and donuts go into a sea ray-bayliner-four winns DEALERSHIP, not a high end custom boat builder and a major boat show!
Classic... you should give seminars.
:rolleyes:

EmpirE231
02-20-2007, 02:07 PM
OK ... mine own insecurities... yeah that's it! shoot they should probably have you run a check on your bank accounts or check your credit before they even bother talking to you!!!

neverfastenuff
02-20-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey THREE DAYS ONLY you must be bored. I was telling you my personal experience...and I keep some what up on a what Eliminator or the competition is doing but its not my life...A guy I met was telling me about the vaccuming bagging process that DCB was using and thats why I asked....and I have in fact ask the factory in an email...I assume you've owned more then one car or truck and are they always the same year after year or does the technology change??? yes and how did you find out??? hhhmmmm:idea: maybe you read about it OR someone told you....same with the boats one year they are built oneway the next the manufacture decides to change construction but basically the same product is produced...and after owning 3 30's and not really caring about other brands til going to the show....thats why I'm asking the questions...and as far as getting attention at the eliminator booth, the guys I know were in Miami and I dont hang around the factory as it a 3 hour plane ride at 500mph...and as far as not getting any respect at DCB I was just stating the fact the you can't always judge abook by its cover and it really wasn't directed at DCB solely....

neverfastenuff
02-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I just noticed this sentence, that right there is part of the difference. I walked into the DCB booth last year the year before and this year. Someone says "hey Andy" and of course Brian and Dave smile and shake my hand. They also stand there and chat for a bit.
Not "I have to go to my builder and let them know who I am so they will treat me right" I am surprised you got that treatment from Eliminator, they seem to know most of thier customers on a first name basis when I have been at the shop. But if you are having a boat built now why would you go to the show and spout off "who you are" and take a sales persons time at the show?
Andy[/QUOTE]
I mentioned that I was a customer because i had some questions and wanted them to know i was serious.... if Bob Leach was there or someone else whom i've delt with i'm sure there would've been no need to, what did you say/ "spout off"...Bob Teague was there also whom I've met before and we had a great chat...and i move out of my boats every few years and spend a lot of money so i hardly think i'm wasting a salemans time......

Jrocket
02-21-2007, 10:42 AM
That was hard to read.

ChumpChange
02-21-2007, 10:56 AM
But if you are having a boat built now why would you go to the show and spout off "who you are" and take a sales persons time at the show?
To get a free T-Shirt? :D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
02-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Classic... you should give seminars.
:rolleyes:
Seminars.... nah, not my thing. I just have a different view point. I think when your in the top 1 % in what you do, you dont need to sale your product. People who want the best seek it out.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
02-21-2007, 12:31 PM
OK ... mine own insecurities... yeah that's it! shoot they should probably have you run a check on your bank accounts or check your credit before they even bother talking to you!!!
Well im far from a baller, but dcb has always been helpful to me. I have the runt in the family, just there little 22 footer. Did you ask any questions, or talk to anyone while you were looking around in there booth?

Charley
02-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Is it made out of spun billet? :eek: :D
Don't mock what you can't afford :eek: :eek: :D
I think a lot of people really miss the difference to detail and build. DCB has a state of the art bagging system in place. Eliminator tried bagging for a week and didn't feel it was worth their time ( I was told that by a salesperson there). Not all DCB's are bagged, just the ones that are ordered that way. Every DCB is rigged the exact same other then "customized" "personalized" items. You can have one off stuff built/made for your DCB. Eliminator has one great rigger (Tony), if you specify for him to rig your boat and over see your rigging you to can have a Eliminator done over the top in the rigging department. But you will pay for it. I think it goes a lot deeper then that. If you are truly into custom boats and rigging there is a night and day difference in the two companies. Yes Eliminator builds a lot of boats every year, and a lot of different boats in their line. Dave does not want to build that many boats, Dave wants to build full custom "built to order" boats. He will tell you, 35 boats a year will keep my customers happy and the rigging shop happy. You pay a premium with Dave for a reason, no it's not to belong to some "I own a DCB" club. It's the carpet, the stuff like Bob's hatch ram, the attention to detail on every boat . A lot of people don't notice the little things. I have done two boat deals with Dave and have nothing but good things to say. You know to each is own, some people don't care and just want a "cat".
The guy waving his arms with a check in his hand never buys anything. I think the riggers err I mean salesmen at DCB's booth did a great job at the show, well since normally they have their heads under a dash or in a engine bay. And another thing to be said about DCB, at least the riggers speak English and are clean cut.......... Now for the entertainment part of the boat show. Do you think that DCB or any other builder spent 20K to entertain you? Hollywood is over that entertainment, they are there to make money and get their product in front of as people as they can. If you want entertainment and want to see boats go to the sandbar, you'll get all of both you can take! :D I think both companys build a great line of boats and really think you get what you pay for with both companies. I have nothing against the great boats that Eliminator is building today, hell I almost bought one.
Andy
cheers Andy....well said
Well you should know the guys in the DCB booth build boats,they are NOT salesman,you might want to cut them some slack for not jumping all over you!!some people like it when salesman are pushing a sale,would you like a apple pie with that!!! I do not.Those guys get thrown in front of thousands of people,once a year to help sale boats.My .02 cents
Jeff Glow
pretty accurate advice Jeff, also something worth pointing out is that for some of these guys "the help" as they were put are away from their families for like 2 weeks, and they probably want to be home at times, not making excuses but 2 weeks away from home can grate on ya.... now beyond that I know everyone at DCB very well and I can assure you that no one that was working the booth during the show thinks they are too good or too cool for anyone that walked through the booth.... I know they definitely do not push themselves all over people like some mfgrs, Dave feels the boats speak for themselves.. the fact is that they probably have 2000+ people walk through the booth... Since the boats are so blingy they get alot of looky loos, and alot of people just asking questions ...maybe 20 of which might be real buyers....If you wanted some attention maybe you should just say, I'm seriously thinking about one of your boats, here are my questions, rather than play some game too see how far you can dress down before you get ignored lol ...just my opinion

MONEYFURNOTHIN
02-21-2007, 01:05 PM
2 pages before Charley shows up...... wow, your reaction time is suffering these days!

Jordy
02-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Now............if he knew I was 3DO he would most likely sick Charley on me just for being in the booth.
C'mon now Jeffyson, you know that Mr. Big made a big binder of who to keep out of the DCB booth at the show. That's bush league!!! :D :D :D
Don't mock what you can't afford :eek: :eek: :D
It's not a matter of affording. Me buying a DCB would be like me showing up at a Kachina regatta. Neither of which would ever happen. :D :D :D

Three Days Only
02-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Your right and I appoligize...............I shouldnt judge a book by its cover. At first, you just sounded to me like another jerk off acting like a concided prick whom most likely doesnt have a pot to piss in.

Charley
02-21-2007, 05:42 PM
2 pages before Charley shows up...... wow, your reaction time is suffering these days!
Some of us try to hold out as long as possible :eek: :eek: :D :D

Charley
02-21-2007, 05:43 PM
C'mon now Jeffyson, you know that Mr. Big made a big binder of who to keep out of the DCB booth at the show. That's bush league!!! :D :D :D
It's not a matter of affording. Me buying a DCB would be like me showing up at a Kachina regatta. Neither of which would ever happen. :D :D :D
I dont care who you are... thats kinda funnY!
Your right and I appoligize...............I shouldnt judge a book by its cover. At first, you just sounded to me like another jerk off acting like a concided prick whom most likely doesnt have a pot to piss in.
LMAO/// Jeffy:devil: :devil:

Bullhead Bully
02-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Stay with what you know,I strayed once and had a Force for 6 months .
Big mistake,since I bought 4 more Daytonas totaling 12 over 20 years.
Build something differenr try bigger or smaller and mix it up, you know the aim to please after buying many boats from them . One more thing there bottoms work just look at the numbers Good luck :)

Jordy
02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
I dont care who you are... thats kinda funnY!
Shit, I better quote it before you decide to change it then!!! :D :D :D
Jordy <---- made the little guy laugh. ;)

CornWater
02-21-2007, 08:05 PM
Jordy <---- made the little guy laugh. ;)
Please tell me you're talking about Charley........
:D

Charley
02-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Please tell me you're talking about Charley........
:D
maybe i'm in a good mood, but that was funny too!:D :D :D
Ok...4 martinis deep say's it might have been a mood, but I am still smilin;)

Three Days Only
02-23-2007, 01:03 PM
LMAO/// Jeffy:devil: :devil:
Anything to keep you happy Charley!!!!

Charley
02-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Anything to keep you happy Charley!!!!
Oh in that case come pick me up and take me for some cocktails in the Ferrari!!:D :D :D

Three Days Only
02-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Oh in that case come pick me up and take me for some cocktails in the Ferrari!!:D :D :D
So we can end up with stainless braclets and a impound bill!!!!!!!! BITCHEN!!:D

Charley
02-27-2007, 09:39 PM
So we can end up with stainless braclets and a impound bill!!!!!!!! BITCHEN!!:D
cmon BALLER!:D