PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jane

Kim Hanson
02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
You can address me here, I don't want to confuse you anymore than it needs to be:idea: .........( . )( . ).........
Bring it or SHUT THE HELL UP !:idea:

Kim Hanson
02-20-2007, 07:49 PM
TTT............( . )( . )..........:idea:

NUTHIN
02-22-2007, 05:09 PM
shit i was just peekin in to see if anyone showed up yet:D

New Login
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Dick Jane, The child will never stand up like a man, maybe like a cableguy freak though.

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Get out of here:rolleyes: ...........( . )( . )..............I like you took it to the top though :D :D Maybe he's really blind and shit :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Dick Jane, The child will never stand up like a man, maybe like a cableguy freak though.
I was thinking more on the lines of " Joe Dirt ".......( . )( . ).........:D :D

dragboat
02-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I was thinking more on the lines of " Joe Dirt ".......( . )( . ).........:D :D
Im thinking rondanes skeeered sheeeetless of you Kim.:eek:

Kim Hanson
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Im thinking rondanes skeeered sheeeetless of you Kim.:eek:
Why would that be..shit, I even have a girls name :D :D .........( . )( . )...........

SmokinLowriderSS
02-26-2007, 05:54 PM
And you have such nice (.)(.)........................ :D :D
A bump to keep you on top Kimmie. :D
Jane is too much of a pu$$y to come try you on Kimmie.

dragboat
02-26-2007, 06:39 PM
He should be shaken,......Kim is a legend. :D

NUTHIN
02-26-2007, 07:13 PM
He should be shaken,......Kim is a legend. :Dyup... ive been waiting for him to jump in the ring with grand master kim:D :D BUT rondane is a full fledge fag, and knows he CANNOT go toe to toe with the master:sqeyes:

dragboat
02-26-2007, 07:20 PM
yup... ive been waiting for him to jump in the ring with grand master kim:D :D BUT rondane is a full fledge fag, and knows he CANNOT go toe to toe with the master:sqeyes:
The Master.......Of ......DISASTER! :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Can you guys please be quite , shiat he will never come in here :D :D .......( . )( . ). .......

Biglue
02-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Hansen is my bitch. :jawdrop: :D

New Login
02-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Just got off the phone with Rondane, what a truely nice guy. It seems he is a under ground cable guy. I have talked with others that do that kind of work and it is very back breaking work. It also really stinks down in the sewer where he spends most of his time, so you might be able to understand why he has such a Shitty attitude. He had me rolling with a few of the stories he told me. Oh man I really feel for the guy. I have to share that he confessed that he did not have a boat but he did have a bit of good pump info being he uses them quite frequently to pump out the sewers. So to be honest he knows ditch pumps quite well. The real funny thing was he drives one of thoughs old Dodge little red wagon pick-ups with stacks. I would post the pic but he made me promise not to post it. After our 2hr long call I thinkhe is a cross between Kim Hanson, Elmer Fudd and Rosco Peco Train.

Tom Brown
02-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the site, New Login. :)
It's always good to see new faces around here. :cool:
You must have lurked for quite some time. You seem familiar with some of the regulars. Anyway, it's great to see you've started posting. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
02-27-2007, 03:41 AM
Just got off the phone with Rondane, The real funny thing was he drives one of thoughs old Dodge little red wagon pick-ups with stacks. I would post the pic but he made me promise not to post it.
Good thing I didn't call him then. I have no such restrictions. :D
Jane's Lil Red Express Truck.
http://www.saugusspeedway.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/lil%20red%20express%20truck.JPG

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Hansen is my bitch. :jawdrop: :D
The only bitch you have , is that thing you choke everyday :idea: .........( . )( . )..........focking pervert..get rid of every picture you have stole off the internet of me biatch :D :D

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Just got off the phone with Rondane, what a truely nice guy. It seems he is a under ground cable guy. I have talked with others that do that kind of work and it is very back breaking work. It also really stinks down in the sewer where he spends most of his time, so you might be able to understand why he has such a Shitty attitude. He had me rolling with a few of the stories he told me. Oh man I really feel for the guy. I have to share that he confessed that he did not have a boat but he did have a bit of good pump info being he uses them quite frequently to pump out the sewers. So to be honest he knows ditch pumps quite well. The real funny thing was he drives one of thoughs old Dodge little red wagon pick-ups with stacks. I would post the pic but he made me promise not to post it. After our 2hr long call I thinkhe is a cross between Kim Hanson, Elmer Fudd and Rosco Peco Train.
How many translaters you need for that call :D :D ..........( . )( . )........:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Welcome to the site, New Login. :)
It's always good to see new faces around here. :cool:
You must have lurked for quite some time. You seem familiar with some of the regulars. Anyway, it's great to see you've started posting. :)
Didn't you know..I AM A FOCKING LEGEND :D :D that still kills me!........( . )( . ).........

dragboat
03-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Didn't you know..I AM A FOCKING LEGEND :D :D that still kills me!........( . )( . ).........
He's a Norwegian Canadian Legend. :D :D
:D :D :D