PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think now Not So Fast?

Ziggy
02-19-2007, 08:51 AM
Looks like Norv Turner is the new Chargers coach
:( :) :idea:

Not So Fast
02-19-2007, 09:27 AM
Looks like Norv Turner is the new Chargers coach
:( :) :idea:
*&^&^^%$#%$ My son just called me with the news!!! Say it aint so Please. How many chances does this guy get. Very depressed:( :( :( NSF

Throttle
02-19-2007, 09:32 AM
*&^&^^%$#%$ My son just called me with the news!!! Say it aint so Please. How many chances does this guy get. Very depressed:( :( :( NSF
:idea:

BarryMac
02-19-2007, 09:59 AM
He sucks, hopefully the talent of the players will ou weigh the talentless coach...:(

a catered life
02-19-2007, 10:01 AM
:D *&^&^^%$#%$ My son just called me with the news!!! Say it aint so Please. How many chances does this guy get. Very depressed:( :( :( NSF
raider trash gotta love it

Not So Fast
02-19-2007, 10:36 AM
:D
raider trash gotta love it
I think you transposed your Qoute just a little ;) NSF

460 jus getn it
02-19-2007, 10:42 AM
14-2 this last year................... 6-10 this year..................LMAO

Ziggy
02-19-2007, 11:28 AM
I had to chuckle a little bit, a local sports reporter says the basic offensive system in place with the team was Turners from when he was Off Coord. and it made sense.
This should be interesting to see unfold.:o

DEMOMAN
02-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Cam Cameron ran the same system that Turner installed with the Chargers. Ted Cotrell will be Turners defensive coordinator and he was Wade Phillips protege in Buffalo. These two guys have alot of experience with the systems the Chargers already have in place. Turner may not be a flashy hire but I think he has enough experience to be able to adjust to a team that is already in place.

Not So Fast
02-19-2007, 12:30 PM
14-2 this last year................... 6-10 this year..................LMAO
Lemme guess, a silver and black fan, figures! NSF

Focker
02-19-2007, 01:06 PM
Ya Know
Troy Aikman Highly Regards Norm

Not So Fast
02-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Ya Know
Troy Aikman Highly Regards Norm
I been waiting for you Focker :) Oh well, at least it wont be dysfunkional anymore, with a capital funk. We'll see wont we? Till next season then, Im out!!!!!!!!! Always a Charger fan-------- NSF

Focker
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I been waiting for you Focker :) Oh well, at least it wont be dysfunkional anymore, with a capital funk. We'll see wont we? Till next season then, Im out!!!!!!!!! Always a Charger fan-------- NSF
NSF,
Norm is actually a great offensive coach. He was very instrumental in getting the cowboys to win 2 superbowls. Now, I would like to thank one of your fellow san diego dwellers. My son goes to UCSD and brought me a 15 year old Bronco sweat shirt from a sports store in san Diego. cant believe someone gave it up. :D
Back to reality
You dont have a focken chance next year no matter who you get to coach.
Its DENVER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Ziggy
02-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Spent the last 3 1/2 hours on the road so I listen to 1090. One caller made sense to me in as much as thinking this is a temporary thing with Norv and AJ likely has another person in mind to install next year, thats why they were willing to keep Marty another year until all the Coord. flew the coupe.
Hiring of Cotrell is a win-win IMO.