PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Weekend..

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 02:10 PM
so

MR HARLEY
02-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Sounds like you and your buddies sure do like to share each-others bodily fluids alot huh? First the cheating girlfriend that you still messed with and now this? :D

460 jus getn it
02-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Sounds like you and your buddies sure do like to share each-others bodily fluids alot huh? First the cheating girlfriend that you still messed with and now this? :DMic check, one two, one two. Can you hear that ladies and gents............................................. ............
SLAP:D :D

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Sounds like you and your buddies sure do like to share each-others bodily fluids alot huh? First the cheating girlfriend that you still messed with and now this? :D
I dont share shit. I just got lied to. C'mon like no one has focked a chick that just bones others guys...(slut):D
although I would tag team a chick if it was the right thing to do;)

Chubby4Life
02-19-2007, 02:44 PM
So I meet up with some friends saturday night. I show up...Walk into the house and find two of my guy friends are taking turns on some chick in the living room. So, I did what any other good Christian would do, I grabbed the camera phone. To bad I cant post the pics.
Don't you worry about the repercussions? What happens when the girl doesn't get called again and cries rape, now you are an accessory. Never tape these things, ever! Just ask Greg Hydle or any celeb. I only have one more word for you, DELETE!

Biglue
02-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I think we need to change your name to youngandstupid. :rolleyes:

rampgirl-top
02-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Change his name to dumbyoungprematureejaculaterwhosegirlcheats

dumbandyoung
02-19-2007, 03:07 PM
Change his name to dumbyoungprematureejaculaterwhosegirlcheats
I like it. haha..
the girl was from Florida or something. they picked her up at a bar. she shouldnt turn up anywhere and she doenst have their numbers.

RhinoWood
02-19-2007, 04:02 PM
D&Y,
You need to come up north. We can get into all kinds of girl
(chit) trouble up here. No one knows you, yet, in this area!
Aperantly, I know where to find it!
Wood

3 daytona`s
02-19-2007, 06:24 PM
so
You finally did log on to spelling.com:jawdrop: