PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Video From Sara Park on Sunday Night

RiverRatMike
02-19-2007, 03:25 PM
Awesome show. Can't wait again till next year.
2 minute video I took last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2khmqPgyB4

Havasu Carrera
02-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Wow! Grand finalli? It looked like they were trying to blow up the sky!
How long was the whole show?:eek:

Havasu_Dreamin
02-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Cool video. Everyone in our crowd and the people we talked with at the Turtle on Sunday night thought the show this year kind of sucked when compared to the last few years.....

RiverRatMike
02-19-2007, 05:10 PM
I've been going to the show 4 years in a row now and by far this years show was the best. I was there Thurs Fri and Sunday. Missed Sat night.
The show on Sunday lasted well over a hr. It was fantastic!

HavasuHome
02-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Thought Saturday nite was bad but Sunday's show was great.

RiverRatMike
02-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Thought Saturday nite was bad but Sunday's show was great.
it was like that last year also, sat night not being so great but thur fri and sunday being the better shows

shueman
02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Nice job Mike....:) Sunday night is usually the best, cause the convention is closing and they are "blowin up" the leftovers....:D

Midlife Advantage
02-19-2007, 09:15 PM
My big question is: what time did you get down to Sara, and where did you park, and can you tailgate BBQ, party etc? I guess thats three questions, forgive me. :rolleyes:
But ever since they moved it from the Island we have scrabbled around trying to find the best spot, this year on the lake was nice, but you can't see shite! Last year we four-by-foured up a hill off the highway cause sara was full by 4 oclock! whats the hookup?

RiverRatMike
02-20-2007, 03:18 PM
My big question is: what time did you get down to Sara, and where did you park, and can you tailgate BBQ, party etc? I guess thats three questions, forgive me. :rolleyes:
But ever since they moved it from the Island we have scrabbled around trying to find the best spot, this year on the lake was nice, but you can't see shite! Last year we four-by-foured up a hill off the highway cause sara was full by 4 oclock! whats the hookup?
got there early each night, at least 3hrs before the shows started. Yes you can do whatever I guess out in the parking lot. But way better views in the grandstands.