PDA

View Full Version : Just got me a Rockstar Energy Drink...

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Man it's great. You crack the top and hear the freshness....and that first drink....is damn good. It's my kryptonite!! :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
01-31-2006, 08:18 AM
Are you gonna start posting song lyrics now too??? :p

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Are you gonna start posting song lyrics now too??? :p
Nah...I know I can't sing...although I love Kareokee..and I love freestyling...... :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
01-31-2006, 08:23 AM
Nah...I know I can't sing...although I love Kareokee..and I love freestyling...... :rollside:
Omg...the image i just got in my head...lmao.... :D :cry: :D

a catered life
01-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Man it's great. You crack the top and hear the freshness....and that first drink....is damn good. It's my kryptonite!! :crossx:
yea you must have had another one of those nights :p bar, cute chick and refills :idea:

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:26 AM
Omg...the image i just got in my head...lmao.... :D :cry: :D
Haha...yeah...I know...that's a sexy image...me on the counter top singing..Tom Petty-American Girl!!! :crossx: Ok...that was last week, but everyone loved it..People said I sounded really good...I was like really..??? :p

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:34 AM
yea you must have had another one of those nights :p bar, cute chick and refills :idea:
Nah...not last night...just a hard day in the gym yesterday...I did chest. I have about 85% of my strenth back...Im sooo stoked..I will be benching the 100lb dumbells by next week. :crossx: WHOOOHOOO!!!

blender over
01-31-2006, 08:40 AM
just finished my daily RED BULL.
I need another :cry:

MAINEVENT
01-31-2006, 08:43 AM
..and I love freestyling...... :rollside:
'Oh man the next Eminem :rollside: :crossx: LOL

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:45 AM
'Oh man the next Eminem :rollside: :crossx: LOL
Nah....Homie...Malbu's Most Wanted right hur!!! :crossx:

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 09:00 AM
yeah nt and you are still a fag find a energy drink that can help that..get to work and shove that rockstar up your a$$ :crossx: :crossx: :) :)

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
"Kryptonite is a fictional element from the Superman comic book series. The element, usually shown as having been created from the remains of Superman's native planet of Krypton, generally has detrimental effects on Superman. The name "kryptonite" covers a variety of forms of the element, but usually refers to the most common form of kryptonite, Green Kryptonite. According to DC's internal style guides of the past, kryptonite is capitalized only when used with a modifier such as "Green Kryptonite" or "Red Kryptonite".
Kryptonite is what makes superman power less. So how would this be your Kryptonite??
Shit you got me there...I never followed comic shit...a guy here at work tends to use the term with the oppisite effect...I just picked it up... :yuk:
and RG Shut that shit up and go back to sleep!!! :crossx:

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 09:45 AM
and RG Shut that shit up and go back to sleep!!! :crossx:[/QUOTE]
im just focking with you...so when are you going to stop making excuses and come and drink with me huh..i can teach you to really beer bong homo... :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 09:49 AM
and RG Shut that shit up and go back to sleep!!! :crossx:
im just focking with you...so when are you going to stop making excuses and come and drink with me huh..i can teach you to really beer bong homo... :crossx:[/QUOTE]
I know...this is ***boat!! :220v: Haha...I dunno...are you guys going to the pixlateds this saturday after the boat show????

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 09:51 AM
no invite here....and bill i think is going to parker.......

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 09:54 AM
no invite here....and bill i think is going to parker.......
That biatch!! He said he wouldnt go in this weather!!! :220v: Big party afterwards...dont think they will mind. :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 10:03 AM
I always go to the Parker 425.:D
I just dont know where Im staying now :( looks like I lost my spot @ RD's.
ahh...the enduro race right??? Just tow the trialer...and park it anywhere. :crossx:

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 10:09 AM
you going there to pick up a couple Dildos ?????
You said you wanted some I was going to get you something massive :220v: ....Im just there to party and meet all the other peeps. :crossx:

rivergoer
01-31-2006, 10:17 AM
rb wants something like this :)
http://www.pleasure-dome.co.uk/uploads/images_products/584.jpg