PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Who Date Super-Models

dirty old man
01-31-2006, 08:41 AM
and you guys who date HB babes, work in movies, do TV commercials or have your pictures taken for magazine ads, why when you appear with these beautiful girls, look like you need a bath, shave and haircut and clean shirt? Whats with this look? The gals always look like they just stepped out of Victorias Secret and you look you just came up from three days in a mine shaft

MAINEVENT
01-31-2006, 08:42 AM
They like it dirty :crossx: LOL

Jbb
01-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Brown carries a machine gun... :)

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:44 AM
and you guys who date HB babes, work in movies, do TV commercials or have your pictures taken for magazine ads, why when you appear with these beautiful girls, look like you need a bath, shave and haircut and clean shirt? Whats with this look? The gals always look like they just stepped out of Victorias Secret and you look you just came up from three days in a mine shaft
That's called an OG Pimp! It's all about the game.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-31-2006, 08:51 AM
They like it dirty :crossx: LOL
Leave it to you to be the first to reply!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 08:51 AM
Dont you wish you knew something about that..... :crossx:
I knew I could count on you to respond to that... :crossx:

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 08:53 AM
Chicks dig danger. :cool:

F26
01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
treat them like sh!t and they love you long time :)

STV_Keith
01-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Brown....pfffffttttt...
http://www.speedcraving.com/keith/avatars/subgun360.gif

Tom Brown
01-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Brown....pfffffttttt...
Nice job, Keith.
.............. always the moderate. :D

Froggystyle
01-31-2006, 11:14 AM
Not all of us look like we just stepped out of a mine shaft... :mad:
I personally look like I just stepped out of an oily bilge covered in fiberglass dust.

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 11:17 AM
I personally look like I just stepped out of an oily bilge covered in fiberglass dust.
what...your were dressed up all pimp status at the boat show!!!! :D

Froggystyle
01-31-2006, 11:21 AM
what...your were dressed up all pimp status at the boat show!!!! :D
That was nothing... you should have seen me at the Skybar. I actually bought new shoes for it.
Great meeting you by the way..

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 11:26 AM
That was nothing... you should have seen me at the Skybar. I actually bought new shoes for it.
Great meeting you by the way..
That's a must for the skybar...you got to dress to impress...I have been there twice first time....I got kicked out because I was hitting on a chick who had a jealous boyfriend...and the focker had juice...so he got the bouncer to kick my ass out!!! :mad: and the second time was awesome. Lots of money there..
Great meeting you as well. Your alot younger then I pictured.. :220v:

Kilrtoy
01-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Please post a pic of what/ or who, you are referring to.....

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 11:52 AM
Please post a pic of what/ or who, you are referring to.....
are you trying to cause more HB drama kilr???? :crossx:

Kilrtoy
01-31-2006, 11:54 AM
are you trying to cause more HB drama kilr???? :crossx:
See how I get blamed! He posed a question, I asked for clarification

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Haha....I'm just saying.... :crossx: :D

Phat Matt
01-31-2006, 12:11 PM
Pipe down miner. :D

lucky
01-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Pipe down miner. :D
lol

Biglue
01-31-2006, 12:15 PM
lol
So lucky who would be the miner in your case, you or Maximus? :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
01-31-2006, 01:33 PM
HeHeHeHeHe!!!!!!!!!But your right, good looking women should have a good lookin boat Biatch next to them....All in good fun!!!!!

Big Warlock
01-31-2006, 01:33 PM
you are unfamiliar with the game "spot the rich guy!" :crossx:

lucky
01-31-2006, 01:38 PM
So lucky who would be the miner in your case, you or Maximus? :crossx:
lol -- focker ---
we switch when we hit mud

INSman
01-31-2006, 02:49 PM
Not on Boat Show night, you looked like you just fell off the cover of GQ !! Nice to meet you Wes and look forward to seeing that bad ass machine of yours on the water this summer !! :)

NashvilleBound
01-31-2006, 04:33 PM
Why are you worried about what I look like? I SO get tired of people staring at us...Cest La Vie.

AZJD
01-31-2006, 05:00 PM
That's not the "mine shaft" look, it's the, "I didn't have time to shower and wash the last supermodel off me look" so I just went ahead to the next one!
Seems to work! :crossx:

JB in so cal
01-31-2006, 05:19 PM
That's not the "mine shaft" look, it's the, "I didn't have time to shower and wash the last supermodel off me look" so I just went ahead to the next one!
Seems to work! :crossx:
...LOL Too much glazed donut, huh?

AZJD
01-31-2006, 05:45 PM
...LOL Too much glazed donut, huh?
I call it the Krispy Kream!

Froggystyle
01-31-2006, 05:49 PM
Not on Boat Show night, you looked like you just fell off the cover of GQ !! Nice to meet you Wes and look forward to seeing that bad ass machine of yours on the water this summer !! :)
Don't wait till summer! I'll give you a ride in it now...
Bring the family...

beyondhelpin
01-31-2006, 07:02 PM
Let see.............Me stay looking good or the wifey stay looking good? I think pick her. I dont have to look at myself when I am knocking off a slice. Looks like she gets 99% of that part of the budget for that sort thing. And almost that amount of the closet. :)

INSman
01-31-2006, 09:00 PM
Don't wait till summer! I'll give you a ride in it now...
Bring the family...
We'll be there Presidents holiday weekend and likely the weekend before, you let me know !!!! :cool:
Blane

Froggystyle
02-04-2006, 12:31 AM
We'll be there Presidents holiday weekend and likely the weekend before, you let me know !!!! :cool:
Blane
You may be on....

INSman
02-04-2006, 09:41 AM
You may be on....
Cool..
I'll shoot you a PM with my cell :cool: