PDA

View Full Version : Half of the Lakers is still better than all the clippers.

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Thats right! :D
The Lakers were bit with another injury bug today. Vlad Radmanovic separated his shoulder and will be out atleast 8 weeks. So far this year the Lakers have been without.
Kobe
Lamar
Kwame
Walton
Cook
Radmanovic
Evans (who is hurt again right now)
Mihm
When I say they were injured, I dont mean for 1 or two games. Each of these guys was out for a minimum of 4 games (Kobe only) all the rest were out for a minimum of 10 games at a time.
So with ALLLLLLL these injuries, they still hold a better record than the clippers. The Lakers started out on fire, you ask why they cooled down? INJURIES no bullshit there. Vlad went down and he was replacing Walton.
Maybe PJ and Kobe will get Pippen to return to the Lakers! Pippen has announced he would like to come back and play limited minutes (15) for a contender. Kobe is his Jordan and he would have his old coach back. He is a shell of what he used to be, but knows the triangle and would provide experience on the court.
Lets get this Kidd deal finalized now, huh?:idea:

JetBoatRich
02-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Separated shoulders suck:sqeyes:

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 07:33 PM
i wouldn't mind pippen maybe, but there's also another guy on phils staff that would a nice mid season pick up too, who can shoot like a sniper .. his name ?? brian shaw / :idea: but if scotty comes to la, he would be a nice 12-15 min veteran, playing 7 mins in the1st half and maybe 8 mins in crunch time) .... and the "kidd" who is like 38 yrs old, i think really only has a few more seasons left, as much as i would want him, is it worth giving up the young guns, (farmar, b-cook, walton, kwame?) i believe that's what "nj" would want for him ????? and not to mention, 3 of those 4 have been dinged up this early season .... :sqeyes: i'm in limbo on this pippen and kidd rumors ... it seems like we're trying to win this year and not develope the young lakers .... just my arm chair two cents :jawdrop: keyes
B.Shaw is the shit.
I agree with you regarding Pippen, he could also help develop Odom. :) Pippen was on the Lakers staff part of last year, so there is already a relationship.
Also, Kidd is only 34, he has another 3 years left easily. I agree with getting rid of the young players. BUT! Part of helping the young players develop, is having veterans on the team to help them on and off the court. A good example is Kareem helping out Bynum, within a year and a half, Bynum is a different player and that is just from Kareem working with him one hour per day.
Signing Pippen would be more for the experience and could maybe be the thing Odom needs to break out in a superstar.
Bynum is getting the help from Kareem.
Kobe, well he doesnt need help. :) His back up (Evans) also gets it done.
Having Jason Kidd would be great and he could help develop (Farmar or Sasha) whoever ends up staying.
Walton is great and doesnt need much help.
With just these two key players, the Lakers could really develop rapidly and be competing as early as next year, maybe even this year. :)

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 07:58 PM
well assistant coach dmonzsta, we both agree as usual .... but i would really love to hear how "our" general manager "dilligaf" thinks of this purple & gold talk ???? do you think he gives a shiat ???? :jawdrop: (hey, how do i get one of those fancy "laker" signatures like yours?) keyes
:) He cares, that is why he is the first to bring up when they are losing, when they are winning he sits there and gets piss faced drunk and heated up about it. ;)
Paste this in your sig:
.http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/SigsAndAvatars/lakers_logo_1991.jpg
Just take the period off the front and bam. :D Fly the flag high my brotha!

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Kidd talked Friday about being a Laker, saying "I thought about being No. 32 and taking [Magic Johnson's] spot, but unfortunately I didn't grow up to be 6-9."
It all sounds good to Bryant.
"If you have the opportunity to bring in a player like Jason Kidd, that's something you definitely have to look at," Bryant said. "I don't know how serious it is, but it's still exciting."

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 08:59 PM
i'm real suprised that jk isn't talking to that other l.a. strong force the junior varsity clippers ...... bbbbwwwaaaaaaaaaaa :sqeyes: :D
hehe. You know whats funny is almost every player in the NBA would like to play for the Lakers and has a story about how great the organization, you dont get that with the clippers and probably never will! :D

DILLIGAF
02-19-2007, 09:42 PM
You know things are going bad when the LF's are comparing their success to the lowly Clippers.....Lakers are playing to where they should be.
:)

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 09:54 PM
.Lakers are playing to where they should be.
That has to be the most un (basketball) educated comment. This really makes me question your basketball IQ, sorry Tom...but you just went down a couple of clicks, nothing personal though. :)

DILLIGAF
02-19-2007, 09:55 PM
welcome to laker talk "tommy west" ..... i knew you would chime in, it seems now "you don't give fukc about the lowly clippers anymore" :confused: call j-kidd's agent and see if they can add you in on the trade >>>>> ? :idea: ;)
Laker Talk....I thought it was a comparison of where the Lakers and Clippers are in mid-season.
Just realistic Keyes...just realistic. You understand this type of thinking but Don never will

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Do you honestly think the Lakers are playing their best ball?

DILLIGAF
02-19-2007, 10:13 PM
That has to be the most un (basketball) educated comment. This really makes me question your basketball IQ, sorry Tom...but you just went down a couple of clicks, nothing personal though. :)
So....where should they be Nostradaumus?

DILLIGAF
02-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Do you honestly think the Lakers are playing their best ball?
Nope...but they have played their "best ball" already this year. I told you there was no way they would continue at that pace. No way in hell Don. They are what they are....a middle of the pack team. Nothing more and nothing less.

dmontzsta
02-19-2007, 10:26 PM
So....where should they be Nostradaumus?
No way to really tell, but if they would have avoided injuries and had more time together they should be a top 4 team for sure, battling back and forth with San Antonio.
Nope...but they have played their "best ball" already this year. I told you there was no way they would continue at that pace. No way in hell Don. They are what they are....a middle of the pack team. Nothing more and nothing less.
You really need to step out of the clipper nation and pay attention to the entire NBA. The only way to say they have played their best ball, is if they never get the full team together again, due to injuries. We started to see a piece of their best ball, then the injuries started. This team has alot of punch in them, trust me! Anyone who follows the NBA knows this as well. Middle of the pack? hardly. But I guess Middle Of The Pack is still ahead of the clippers huh? :D

eliminatedsprinter
02-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Maybe PJ and Kobe will get Pippen to return to the Lakers! Kobe is his Jordan and he would have his old coach back. He is a shell of what he used to be......
:
That's perfect! Pippen is a shell of what he used to be and Kobe is a shell of what Jordon used to be. Together they could be a shell of what Jordon, Pippen and the Bulls used to be. Which still might be good in today's down period for the league.:sleeping:

acatitude
02-19-2007, 11:53 PM
guess i can cancel my subscription to the sports page someone here knows it all anyways and its free,lol and almost as biased as those stupid papers:D

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 09:40 AM
If key players weren't injured right now, this might begin to make some sense...but they are, so it doesn't. But, I guess you mean middle of the playoff pack. I'm ok w/that.
Damn, hate to see another injury right now.
Kobe's tha man, period. I stopped making the Jordan comparison back when Jordan stopped playing. Pippen would be interesting w/his experience and just the history factor. I'd hate to see this Laker team get shaken up to much, because I think they've got strong potential and showed it before the injuries.

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 09:43 AM
guess i can cancel my subscription to the sports page someone here knows it all anyways and its free,lol and almost as biased as those stupid papers:D
lol, nice...my pleasure!
It is very hard to compare Kobe and Jordan, since Jordan was slowing down when Kobe was speeding up. I was watching the 97 All Star game on ESPN Classic the other day, Kobe was schooling Jordan and he was a 2nd year player.

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 10:13 AM
lol, nice...my pleasure!
It is very hard to compare Kobe and Jordan, since Jordan was slowing down when Kobe was speeding up. I was watching the 97 All Star game on ESPN Classic the other day, Kobe was schooling Jordan and he was a 2nd year player.
I remember that game. Kobe was real fired up about playing against MJ. Love them both, but Kobe's his own man and has his own legacy. Hard to believe he's still only 28.

acatitude
02-20-2007, 10:14 AM
lol, nice...my pleasure!
Ya know I really enjoy your posts and all the banter is in fun, but its true its hard to compare Kobe to Jordan..... how many rings did jordan have when he WAS THE MAN?? 7-8-9 I dont remember and Kobe has none when he was the man, he was shaqs sidekick and he ran shaq out of town and what happened shaq got a ring, period, no well because of wade or because of whatever.... bottom line those were shaqs teams and kobe doesnt have one yet for himself... so I dont think you can compare him yet to jordan or think he is better as you are bending that way... Or else I guess you will admit labron is way ahead of kobe as I watched him school kobe the other night on TV......... so lets keep it a little real homer:D

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Ya know I really enjoy your posts and all the banter is in fun, but its true its hard to compare Kobe to Jordan..... how many rings did jordan have when he WAS THE MAN?? 7-8-9 I dont remember and Kobe has none when he was the man, he was shaqs sidekick and he ran shaq out of town and what happened shaq got a ring, period, no well because of wade or because of whatever.... bottom line those were shaqs teams and kobe doesnt have one yet for himself... so I dont think you can compare him yet to jordan or think he is better as you are bending that way... Or else I guess you will admit labron is way ahead of kobe as I watched him school kobe the other night on TV......... so lets keep it a little real homer:D
We are sort of agreeing on some things. :)
Its hard to say Shaq won them, you can say it is because of Wade. Wade is pretty damn close to being a Kobe, if you remember Shaq missed alot of games last year and Wade/Mourning held them down. How do we know if Shaq can win on his own? He has never been on a team full of scrubs, except for when he was in Orlando and didnt win, oh yeah and his first two seasons as a Laker until they got Mr.Kobe in the groove.

acatitude
02-20-2007, 10:32 AM
well I would honestly say that jordan didnt have a lot of stars around him... lets be honest here, if Pippen hadnt played with jordan youd never hear about him being in the 50 best players. I thinnk yoiull agree to that.. Pip never did anything after seperated from jordan.. shaq got seperated from the god kobe and kept on churnin... and maybe just maybe shaq helped wade step up his game? did wade have any rings before shaq??? I dont think so...Im not hatin on Kobe, he is one of the top 5 players in the league, but lets not say he is better then Jordan... pleeaase......or else admit labron is better then kobe by your measuring of kobe against jordan 1 game years ago.. I believe labron is in his 2nd year and man he made kobe his bitch on tv last week..... so if one game is the barometer then ill look for your surrender on labron and Kobe....... yea yea I know bla bla:D

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 11:45 AM
well I would honestly say that jordan didnt have a lot of stars around him... lets be honest here, if Pippen hadnt played with jordan youd never hear about him being in the 50 best players. I thinnk yoiull agree to that.. Pip never did anything after seperated from jordan.. shaq got seperated from the god kobe and kept on churnin... and maybe just maybe shaq helped wade step up his game? did wade have any rings before shaq??? I dont think so...Im not hatin on Kobe, he is one of the top 5 players in the league, but lets not say he is better then Jordan... pleeaase......or else admit labron is better then kobe by your measuring of kobe against jordan 1 game years ago.. I believe labron is in his 2nd year and man he made kobe his bitch on tv last week..... so if one game is the barometer then ill look for your surrender on labron and Kobe....... yea yea I know bla bla:D
I want to know how you figure he made Kobe his bitch? When he wasnt Kobe's man? Kobe only picked him up a couple of times and forced him into bad shots.
Kobe is god, just admit it. :D

acatitude
02-20-2007, 12:07 PM
you never let me down, lol.... and have a sportswriter way of going off subject, lol:D :D
The other homer part I love is all your posts say how great walton is what a stud odom is and brynum is going to be great yada yada yada.... then when it comes to why Kobe can"t get a ring you go to the oh hell he is surrounded by scrubs card......... lmao....... yu da man

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 12:13 PM
you never let me down, lol.... and have a sportswriter way of going off subject, lol:D :D
The other homer part I love is all your posts say how great walton is what a stud odom is and brynum is going to be great yada yada yada.... then when it comes to why Kobe can"t get a ring you go to the oh hell he is surrounded by scrubs card......... lmao....... yu da man
He is not surrounded by scrubs now (barring a few), but the last couple of years (after Shaq left during the rebuilding process) he was for sure.
How is the haterade? :D

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Kobe is god, just admit it. :D
I wonder why I have that feeling that if Kobe told Don to bend over Don would hand him the lube and tell him to have at it?
lol

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 12:39 PM
I wonder why I have that feeling that if Kobe told Don to bend over Don would hand him the lube and tell him to have at it?
lol
Maybe because that is all you think about? sick old man.:idea: :jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Maybe because that is all you think about? sick old man.:idea: :jawdrop:
No denial though....haha

acatitude
02-20-2007, 12:44 PM
No denial though....haha
WHAT HE SAID :D :D :D

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I like reading your posts BC. Someone besides me has to let these LF Homers know that the world doesn't revolve around them.
Keep up the good work!

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 03:54 PM
clippers suck and so do the kings, the Lakers are better than both teams so all haters can now exit! there is nothing you can say that will hurt!
DILLF go over to blowns house and act out your fantasies. :)

acatitude
02-20-2007, 04:05 PM
clippers suck and so do the kings, the Lakers are better than both teams so all haters can now exit! there is nothing you can say that will hurt!
DILLF go over to blowns house and act out your fantasies. :)
I think someone hit a nerve lmao:D

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 05:29 PM
I think someone hit a nerve lmao:D
Dons' in almost full meltdown status with his "Super Lakers" and shit....lol
DON---They are on a 5 game losing streak and they lose another one of those talented bench players to injury. Welcome to an 82 game schedule you friggin' butthead :)
Pucker up...here comes Kobe

AirtimeLavey
02-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Gotta love how the JV and Queens fans just keep stepping in it. Lakers are class, and until you understand that, you'll always be the frustrated fans of the "almost" teams. Lakers will be fine and will finish strong. And just for the record, the NBA world does revolve around the Lakers and Kobe. Just ask the NY fans who were all pissed that they couldn't watch Kobe play when Lakers were in town or the Celtics fans who were chanting MVP and cheering for the Lakers. Come on guys, pay attention. Your teams suck, and the Lakers are the shiat. :D
As for Bron supposedly making Kobe his biatch, please. Like I said pay attention. Bron can't match Kobe and will never have as many rings or titles. His team won that game, but didn't dominate. Get a grip.

acatitude
02-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Gotta love how the JV and Queens fans just keep stepping in it. Lakers are class, and until you understand that, you'll always be the frustrated fans of the "almost" teams. Lakers will be fine and will finish strong. And just for the record, the NBA world does revolve around the Lakers and Kobe. Just ask the NY fans who were all pissed that they couldn't watch Kobe play when Lakers were in town or the Celtics fans who were chanting MVP and cheering for the Lakers. Come on guys, pay attention. Your teams suck, and the Lakers are the shiat. :D
As for Bron supposedly making Kobe his biatch, please. Like I said pay attention. Bron can't match Kobe and will never have as many rings or titles. His team won that game, but didn't dominate. Get a grip.
I dont remember ever questioning if the lakers were the better team...... but pleeease like diilf said Don would suck Kobe off for an autographed jock of his....... I mean geez love is grand homo...and about paying attention reread the posts where Don Is reffering that kobe is better then jordan based on one game, thats where the labron comparison came from... its great that we can all be fans, but lets have a little sensibility here... kobe better then jordan.... not... kobe the reason the lakers got rings.... proof is in the puddin my friend and when shack left so did the championships and Im here to say kobe wont be in the nba finals this year either..... so watch the suns or spurs and weep away no jv or queens.... there is 1 winner and no 2nd place.. the rest are losers and the lakers will be losers just a couple weeks after the suck ass kings are losers in the first round.......actually im hoping the kings do trade bibby to clevand and lose all there games to get a decent draft pick.. I personally dont care weve been in the playoffs 9 straight years( how many for the lakers???) I'd rather have a decent pic then get blown out in the first round........
and I wont even go to the "class" statement since we are talking basketball and not stopovers in Denver

DILLIGAF
02-20-2007, 06:57 PM
What gets me is the fact that I am not bringing up all this Clippers -vs- Lakers shit...The LF's are. Look at the title of this silly ass thread.
I have given props time and again this year to the Lakers but as I cautioned reality would set in. I think that SHOWS some class right there. I am also on record as to saying how the Clippers have been stinking up the season and I had no solutions.
Guess what? Reality is at the Lakers door and banging away.
So, anyhow....carry on LF's. As you continue to drop towards .500 from your high of .700 your attacks will become more pronounced. Have at it.....lol

eliminatedsprinter
02-20-2007, 07:01 PM
well I would honestly say that jordan didnt have a lot of stars around him... lets be honest here, if Pippen hadnt played with jordan youd never hear about him being in the 50 best players. I thinnk yoiull agree to that.. Pip never did anything after seperated from jordan.. sh
You seem to have forgotten that during the period when Jordan left the Bulls, to play baseball, Pippen was one of the best players in the league. He led the team to 55 wins without Jordan (only 2 less than the year before) and he led the team in points and assists, was the all star MVP, and led the league in steals.

eliminatedsprinter
02-20-2007, 07:07 PM
well .Im not hatin on Kobe, he is one of the top 5 players in the league, but lets not say he is better then Jordan... pleeaase.....
I will second this. Kobe is not as good as Jordan and he is not athletic enough to ever be. Jordan was faster, stronger, more explosive, played his position better, and played much better defense on a much more consistant basis than Kobe. Kobe is a great player, however the league has yet to produce another Jordan.

dmontzsta
02-20-2007, 08:29 PM
How bad are the clippers, when Doug Christie (who is locked into a second 10 day contract) tells them he does not want to play for them any longer?:) . lol.
BTW: Phil Jackson is close to signing a 5 year extension as head coach and will take over as GM once he is done coaching.

acatitude
02-20-2007, 09:42 PM
How bad are the clippers, when Doug Christie (who is locked into a second 10 day contract) tells them he does not want to play for them any longer?:) . lol.
BTW: Phil Jackson is close to signing a 5 year extension as head coach and will take over as GM once he is done coaching.
whats your point?????? nothing to do with what we were talking about. again when your stumped you stumble off on some other tanget lol

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 12:01 AM
whats your point?????? nothing to do with what we were talking about. again when your stumped you stumble off on some other tanget lol
I hammered the point already, lets get on to some more shit.

acatitude
02-21-2007, 08:46 AM
I hammered the point already, lets get on to some more shit.
you hammered the point?? I think you missed the nail and hit your thumb:D :D
jordan 5 mvp bryant 0
lakers nba champs 00-01-02 mvp shaq all 3 years??? wow whats that tell ya? tells me he was still the man in crunch time. Kobe was to shaq what pippen was to jordan, the sidekick.
Don, Kobe is a great great player and seems to be building a little more trust in his teammates as the season goes on which is a good thing, and the Lakers will always be a top team because of the market they are in and they have smart basketball people and the money, your lucky in that respect. great to be in a big market unless of course you are the knicks who have been run into the ground. And remember I grew up in LA and was a laker fan till I got out of that hell hole LA and moved to queens ville...BUT Kobe has no league mvp, championship mvp yet so lets just wait till he does something before we anoint(sp) him God...
and im pretty sure that the people in the know, were they starting a team would pick labron before Kobe, he is bigger stronger faster and younger. then probably nash, ya think?? its still a team game, and what Kobe still needs to learn is to make his teammates better. when he gets there they will win a ring... where are all the suns fans at who could be ripping you a new one???

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 09:29 AM
jordan 5 mvp bryant 0
lakers nba champs 00-01-02 mvp shaq all 3 years??? wow whats that tell ya? tells me he was still the man in crunch time. Kobe was to shaq what pippen was to jordan, the sidekick.
Don, Kobe is a great great player and seems to be building a little more trust in his teammates as the season goes on which is a good thing, and the Lakers will always be a top team because of the market they are in and they have smart basketball people and the money, your lucky in that respect. great to be in a big market unless of course you are the knicks who have been run into the ground. And remember I grew up in LA and was a laker fan till I got out of that hell hole LA and moved to queens ville...BUT Kobe has no league mvp, championship mvp yet so lets just wait till he does something before we anoint(sp) him God...
and im pretty sure that the people in the know, were they starting a team would pick labron before Kobe, he is bigger stronger faster and younger. then probably nash, ya think?? its still a team game, and what Kobe still needs to learn is to make his teammates better. when he gets there they will win a ring... where are all the suns fans at who could be ripping you a new one???
HAHA...Smacked the shit out of that biach! :)
I wonder if PJ will get his first 6 game losing streak of his career tonight?

AirtimeLavey
02-21-2007, 09:55 AM
I dont remember ever questioning if the lakers were the better team...... but pleeease like diilf said Don would suck Kobe off for an autographed jock of his....... I mean geez love is grand homo...and about paying attention reread the posts where Don Is reffering that kobe is better then jordan based on one game, thats where the labron comparison came from... its great that we can all be fans, but lets have a little sensibility here... kobe better then jordan.... not... kobe the reason the lakers got rings.... proof is in the puddin my friend and when shack left so did the championships and Im here to say kobe wont be in the nba finals this year either..... so watch the suns or spurs and weep away no jv or queens.... there is 1 winner and no 2nd place.. the rest are losers and the lakers will be losers just a couple weeks after the suck ass kings are losers in the first round.......actually im hoping the kings do trade bibby to clevand and lose all there games to get a decent draft pick.. I personally dont care weve been in the playoffs 9 straight years( how many for the lakers???) I'd rather have a decent pic then get blown out in the first round........
and I wont even go to the "class" statement since we are talking basketball and not stopovers in Denver
I guess to me the Kobe/Jordan comparison gets old, but there's obviously something to it as many people keep bringing it up. I'm obviously a big Kobe fan, and didn't care to watch Shaq's lazy a-- attitude, and selfish "get me the ball" attitude that everyone likes to hammer Kobe about, when Shaq was far more selfish. And not to even mention the free throws. This guy had to be taken out in key moments at the end for fear the opponents would send him to the line. So what did the team do? Give the rock to Kobe and let him finish. Like I'm sure you've heard many times, most NBA coaches and GMs would most want the ball in Kobe's hands over anybody else (in the league) at crunch time. Don't miss Shaq, and I don't think he would have brought another title here, as he was getting too fat and lazy. He just motivated after he got kicked to the curb, and lucky for him, he ended up w/Riles and Wade. As for Colorado, let's see, how'd that end up? I guess you don't like Jordan or Magic either, and as if you weren't aware, probably 90 % of pro-ballers get into something like that or worse. Kobe works hard and I respect that.
What gets me is the fact that I am not bringing up all this Clippers -vs- Lakers shit...The LF's are. Look at the title of this silly ass thread.
I have given props time and again this year to the Lakers but as I cautioned reality would set in. I think that SHOWS some class right there. I am also on record as to saying how the Clippers have been stinking up the season and I had no solutions.
Guess what? Reality is at the Lakers door and banging away.
So, anyhow....carry on LF's. As you continue to drop towards .500 from your high of .700 your attacks will become more pronounced. Have at it.....lol
What was the title again? I just saw Don getting hammered for laying it out straight, and thought I'd jump in. :D You said something to me about credibility once, so, I just like to point out the source of the some of the Laker bashing, especially when it comes from underachieving teams' fans. To be a fan of a historically crappy team, or an almost team, might imply a lack of understanding or appreciation of true talent and acheivement. :devil:
On the other hand, you have pointed out how the Clippers are sucking again this year. It's just you guys are quick to jump on any faultering of the Lakers. They're a work in progress. It's actually funny when you guys try to come up w/crap to try and blast the Lakers at every little turn. But hey everyone takes shots at the best teams. Usually, it's a jealousy thing. They'll be playing better ball soon. :D
I'm actually hoping the Clips will get it together so we can have some fun in the playoffs (at their expense). :D

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 10:04 AM
I am not hear to argue who is the greatest player, because it just can't be done. Lots of different reason, era, teammates, coaches, on and on. But I will put my input on Shaq.
Shaq was the MVP every year the Lakers won it all, but lets not forget that Shaq had a very good team in Orlando with two all-stars (Horace Grant and Penny) and he could not win it there. He then comes to the Lakers and plays with another very good team, a team that would win high 50's low 60's regular games during the season and had two all-stars as well in Eddie Jones and Nick Van Excel, and he could still not win it all.
Now, Kobe comes in and once they traded Nick and Jones and made Kobe a starter, they won it 3 years in a row. Lets not forget that when the games were close, Shaq did not touch the ball, the plays were run for Kobe because Shaq would get fouled and we all now how Shaq can't shoot FT's.
Shaq goes to Miami and the first year he is there, he is the main man and they could not get past Detroit, it wasn't till the year after when DW became the main man for Miami that they won it all, and if you look at Shaqs numbers in the playoffs you can clearly see that. Now all this does not take into account that Riley brought 3 former all-stars to play with Shaq in order to win it. Kobe in the other hand, has yet to be put with any other all-stars to help him win.
People think that Kobe ran Shaq off, but that is incorrect, since the day Kobe came to the Lakers, Shaq and his big ego elienated Kobe because he was jealous of all the attention Kobe was getting and taking the attention away from Shaq. The same thing happen when Penny was being mentioned as the next Magic and getting all the attention in Orlando, Shaq could not handle it, so he left. If Shaq would have welcomed Kobe and taken him under his wing, this would not of happened, but he got jealous and wanted everybody to know it was his team, causing the riff and making players in the locker room take sides.
All this plus him wanting to get paid for what he had done led to Shaq leaving, when he had gotten lazy and fat. I would not had giving him an extension either, but Dr. Buss did offer him 90 mil for another 3 years and he thought it was and insult so he used it as an excuse to leave another team that had another superstar getting all the attention. I am glad Shaq learned the 3rd time around cause I really wanted to see Zo get a ring, Zo actually deserved it and played harder than Shaq (which was not hard to do ) in the playoffs and was a big force on the defensive end, one main reason Miami made it and won it. Funny, Zo played defense with out needeing offense, something Shaq would never do unless you fed him in the offensive end. Nice ego and message to send to a team.
The Lakers have not won another ring yet, but have a good future ahead of them, I like seeing a young team develop.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:07 AM
I guess to me the Kobe/Jordan comparison gets old, but there's obviously something to it as many people keep bringing it up. I'm obviously a big Kobe fan, and didn't care to watch Shaq's lazy a-- attitude, and selfish "get me the ball" attitude that everyone likes to hammer Kobe about, when Shaq was far more selfish. And not to even mention the free throws. This guy had to be taken out in key moments at the end for fear the opponents would send him to the line. So what did the team do? Give the rock to Kobe and let him finish. Like I'm sure you've heard many times, most NBA coaches and GMs would most want the ball in Kobe's hands over anybody else (in the league) at crunch time. Don't miss Shaq, and I don't think he would have brought another title here, as he was getting too fat and lazy. He just motivated after he got kicked to the curb, and lucky for him, he ended up w/Riles and Wade. As for Colorado, let's see, how'd that end up? I guess you don't like Jordan or Magic either, and as if you weren't aware, probably 90 % of pro-ballers get into something like that or worse. Kobe works hard and I respect that.
What was the title again? I just saw Don getting hammered for laying it out straight, and thought I'd jump in. :D You said something to me about credibility once, so, I just like to point out the source of the some of the Laker bashing, especially when it comes from underachieving teams' fans. To be a fan of a historically crappy team, or an almost team, might imply a lack of understanding or appreciation of true talent and acheivement. :devil:
On the other hand, you have pointed out how the Clippers are sucking again this year. It's just you guys are quick to jump on any faultering of the Lakers. They're a work in progress. It's actually funny when you guys try to come up w/crap to try and blast the Lakers at every little turn. But hey everyone takes shots at the best teams. Usually, it's a jealousy thing. They'll be playing better ball soon. :D
I'm actually hoping the Clips will get it together so we can have some fun in the playoffs (at their expense). :D
The Clippers did their share last year in the playoffs and the Lakers didn't.
The ones that compare Jordan to Kobe are for the most part myopic LF's.
Seems to me that the blasts are started more these days from again, the myopic LF's
This season is frustrating for me as a Clipper fan yes, but I have had lots of practice so it doesn't bother me as much as the unrealistic LF expectations and being in denial about their team.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:10 AM
I am not hear to argue who is the greatest player, because it just can't be done. Lots of different reason, era, teammates, coaches, on and on. But I will put my input on Shaq.
Shaq was the MVP every year the Lakers won it all, but lets not forget that Shaq had a very good team in Orlando with two all-stars (Horace Grant and Penny) and he could not win it there. He then comes to the Lakers and plays with another very good team, a team that would win high 50's low 60's regular games during the season and had two all-stars as well in Eddie Jones and Nick Van Excel, and he could still not win it all.
Now, Kobe comes in and once they traded Nick and Jones and made Kobe a starter, they won it 3 years in a row. Lets not forget that when the games were close, Shaq did not touch the ball, the plays were run for Kobe because Shaq would get fouled and we all now how Shaq can't shoot FT's.
Shaq goes to Miami and the first year he is there, he is the main man and they could not get past Detroit, it wasn't till the year after when DW became the main man for Miami that they won it all, and if you look at Shaqs numbers in the playoffs you can clearly see that. Now all this does not take into account that Riley brought 3 former all-stars to play with Shaq in order to win it. Kobe in the other hand, has yet to be put with any other all-stars to help him win.
People think that Kobe ran Shaq off, but that is incorrect, since the day Kobe came to the Lakers, Shaq and his big ego elienated Kobe because he was jealous of all the attention Kobe was getting and taking the attention away from Shaq. The same thing happen when Penny was being mentioned as the next Magic and getting all the attention in Orlando, Shaq could not handle it, so he left. If Shaq would have welcomed Kobe and taken him under his wing, this would not of happened, but he got jealous and wanted everybody to know it was his team, causing the riff and making players in the locker room take sides.
All this plus him wanting to get paid for what he had done led to Shaq leaving, when he had gotten lazy and fat. I would not had giving him an extension either, but Dr. Buss did offer him 90 mil for another 3 years and he thought it was and insult so he used it as an excuse to leave another team that had another superstar getting all the attention. I am glad Shaq learned the 3rd time around cause I really wanted to see Zo get a ring, Zo actually deserved it and played harder in the playoffs and was a big force on the defensive end, one main reason Miami made it and won it. Funny, Zo played defense with out needeing offense, something Shaq would never do unless you fed him in the offensive end. Nice ego and message to send to a team.
The Lakers have not won another ring yet, but have a good future ahead of them, I like seeing young team develop.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.....lol Somebody else take it and break it down for Juan.....I am out of this LF talk.

AirtimeLavey
02-21-2007, 10:11 AM
jordan 5 mvp bryant 0
Wow, I started to highlight some of your comments that are flat out contradictions, but there are too many. Let's see, we have smart B-ball people, but we're lucky. We're good because we're big market, except for the Knicks who are also big market. Man, pick a path, you're all over the map. People in the know would pick Bron over Kobe? Refresh my memory what has Bron done again, other than poor free throw shooting and not wanting to take the shot at clutch moments? He's a great baller, but he's not Kobe, yet. He's got potential, but he needs to achieve something first (like you like to say). When you have a guy as big a Shaq, just his size makes him a force, not his skills. When he was healthy, and worked hard, he was an MVP just out of his sheer size. Kobe's been close to MVP for years, and this might be the year he gets over. Doesn't really mean much, but he was All Star MVP, over Bron and Wade. If you look at Kobe's stats this year, you'll also see that he has gotten and been delivering the more balanced approach you speak of. On that requirement, we agree.

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me.....lol Somebody else take it and break it down for Juan.....I am out of this LF talk.
Brake waht down Tom? Somebody on this thread mentioned about Shaq and how he wins rings, so I responded.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Brake waht down Tom? Somebody on this thread mentioned about Shaq and how he wins rings, so I responded.
I know Juan and that take needs broken down and responded to to see another perspective...that's all. I don't have the time or desire to do it right now though.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Here is something else to read. Coming back from BHC on Monday night the radio talk shows were all over this topic. Seems the locals were pretty pissed off at the weekend activities.
Mayhem Main Event at NBA All-Star Weekend
'Police Were Simply Overwhelmed' in Sin City
By JASON WHITLOCK
LAS VEGAS -- NBA All-Star Weekend in Vegas was an unmitigated failure, and any thoughts of taking the extravaganza to New Orleans in 2008 are total lunacy.
NBA's Big Weekend
An event planned to showcase what is right about professional basketball has been turned into a 72-hour display of why commissioner David Stern can't sleep at night and spends his days thinking of rules to mask what the NBA has come to represent.
Good luck fixing All-Star Weekend.
The game is a sloppy, boring, half-hearted mess. The dunk contest is contrived and pointless. The celebrity contest is unintended comedy. And, worst of all, All-Star Weekend revelers have transformed the league's midseason exhibition into the new millennium Freaknik, an out-of-control street party that features gunplay, violence, non-stop weed smoke and general mayhem.
Word of all the criminal activity that transpired during All-Star Weekend has been slowly leaking out on Las Vegas radio shows and TV newscasts and on Internet blogs the past 24 hours.
"It was filled with an element of violence," Teresa Frey, general manager for Coco's restaurant, told klastv.com. "They don't want to pay their bills. They don't want to respect us or each other."
Things got so bad that she closed the 24-hour restaurant from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
"I have been spit on. I have had food thrown at me," she said. "I have lost two servers out of fear. I have locked my door out of the fear of violence."
All weekend, people, especially cab drivers, gossiped about brawls and shootings. You didn't know what to believe because the local newspaper was filled with stories about what a raging success All-Star Weekend was. The city is desperately trying to attract an NBA franchise, and, I guess, there was no reason to let a few bloody bodies get in the way of a cozy relationship with Stern.
Plus, the NBA's business partner ESPN didn't have time to dirty its hands and report on the carnage. I'm sure ESPN's reporters were embedded in the rear ends of the troops -- Shaq, Kobe, King James, D-Wade, AI and Melo.
But there were multiple brawls, at least two shootings, more than 350 arrests and a lot of terror in Vegas over the weekend.
And the police might want to talk to NFL player Pacman Jones about a nasty shooting spree at a Vegas strip club. Jones and the rapper Nelly were allegedly at Minxx Gentlemen's Club Monday morning shortly before (or during) the shooting.
Two victims, male employees of the club, were listed in critical condition at the hospital; a third, a female patron, sustained non-life threatening injuries after being grazed by a bullet.
There were so many fights and so many gangbangers and one parking-lot shootout at the MGM Grand that people literally fled the hotel in fear for their safety. I talked with a woman who moved from the MGM to the Luxor because "I couldn't take it. I'll never come back to another All-Star Game."
There are reports of a brawl between rappers and police at the Wynn Hotel.
Vegas police were simply overwhelmed along The Strip. They were there solely for decoration and to discourage major crimes. Beyond that, they minded their own business.
I was there. Walking The Strip this weekend must be what it feels like to walk the yard at a maximum security prison. You couldn't relax. You avoided eye contact. The heavy police presence only reminded you of the danger.
Without a full-scale military occupation, New Orleans will not survive All-Star Weekend 2008.
David Stern seriously needs to consider moving the event out of the country for the next couple of years in hopes that young, hip-hop hoodlums would find another event to terrorize. Taking the game to Canada won't do it. The game needs to be moved overseas, someplace where the Bloods and Crips and hookers and hoes can't get to it without a passport and plane ticket.
I'm serious. Stern has spent the past three years trying to move his league and players past the thug image Ron Artest's fan brawl stamped on the NBA.
After this weekend, I'm convinced he's losing the battle. All-Star Weekend Vegas screamed that the NBA is aligned too closely with thugs. Stern is going to have to take drastic measures to break that perception/reality. All-Star Weekend can no longer remain the Woodstock for parolees, wannabe rap artists and baby's mamas on tax-refund vacations.
This was not a byproduct of the game being held in Vegas. All-Star Weekend has been on this path for the past five or six years. Every year the event becomes more and more a destination for troublemakers.
If something isn't done, next year's All-Star Weekend will surpass the deceased Freaknik, a weekend-long party in Atlanta, in terms of lawlessness. Wide-spread looting and a rape killed the Freaknik in 1999.
The NBA's image cannot survive bedlam in the French Quarter. And I'm not sure it can survive the embarrassment of a New Orleans standoff between its fans and the National Guard, either.
If Stern wants to continue to strengthen the international appeal of his game, he has the perfect excuse to move the All-Star Game to Germany, China, England or anywhere Suge Knight's posse can't find it.
2007 America Online, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
2007-02-20 10:55:46

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 10:22 AM
The Clippers did their share last year in the playoffs and the Lakers didn't.
The ones that compare Jordan to Kobe are for the most part myopic LF's.
Seems to me that the blasts are started more these days from again, the myopic LF's
This season is frustrating for me as a Clipper fan yes, but I have had lots of practice so it doesn't bother me as much as the unrealistic LF expectations and being in denial about their team.
I think the reason the blasts are started by LF's are becuase of the way you acted last season with the Clipps. I don't see Don doing anything you didn't do last season. Lets not forget you also had unrealistic expectation for the Clipps last year, you even compared the Chicago White Soxs to the Clipps and thought the Clipps could win it all, when you were told over and over again they would not. Don't get upset Tom, just learn to take it like you dished it out last season.

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:24 AM
I just re-read this entire thread "using an outsiders point of view". I think it clearly shows the haters and SOLID points have already been made. There is no sense in having a pissing match now, this thread is toast. It is almost like the Ford vs. Chevy threads, there is no winner, cause each side has their own views, except there are a few who's views are so twisted that they can not see the truth, even if it hit them in the face!:idea: :devil: :jawdrop: :)

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:25 AM
I think the reason the blasts are started by LF's are becuase of the way you acted last season with the Clipps. I don't see Don doing anything you didn't do last season. Lets not forget you also had unrealistic expectation for the Clipps last year, you even compared the Chicago White Soxs to the Clipps and thought the Clipps could win it all, when you were told over and over again they would not. Don't get upset Tom, just learn to take it like you dished it out last season.
oh my! jyruiz is the man!
Tommy Boy, remember the old saying "Treat People How You Want To Be Treated". ;)

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Shit.....Don, never gave the Clippers credit. There was nothing wrong with my expectations last year. They had a real chance and made a strong run and fell short. A comparison between the CHW and the Clips was appropriate last year as neither had ever won before. Chicago got it done and just maybe the Clips were going to get it done also.
You and I both know you are a LF regardless of your occasional cheering for the Clips. Can't have it both ways Juan....:) That is almost like rooting for the Giants and the Dodgers.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:29 AM
oh my! jyruiz is the man!
Tommy Boy, remember the old saying "Treat People How You Want To Be Treated". ;)
I am not even responding to this dumb ass statement.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Here is a joke to lighten up your load LF's :)
A guy starts a new job, and the boss says, "If you marry my daughter,
I'll make you a partner, give you an expense account, a Mercedes, and
a million dollar annual salary."
The guy says, "What's wrong with her?"
The boss shows him a picture, and she's hideous.
The boss says, "It's only fair to tell you, she's not only ugly, she's
as dumb as a wall."
The guy says, "I don't care what you offer me, it ain't worth it."
The boss says, "I'll give you a five million dollar salary and build
you a mansion on Long Island."
The guy accepts, figuring he can put a bag over her head when they have sex.
About a year later, the guy buys an original Van Gogh and he's about
to hang it on the wall.
He climbs a ladder and yells to his wife, "Bring me a hammer."
She mumbles, "Get the hammer. Get the hammer," and she fetches the hammer.
The guy says, "Get me some nails."
She mumbles, "Get the nails. Get the nails," and she gets him some nails.
The guys starts hammering a nail into the wall, he hits his thumb, and he yells, "****!"
She mumbles, "Get the bag. Get the bag."

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:31 AM
I am not even responding to this dumb ass statement.
Of course you wont, cause there is no way to respond to it.
OWNED! :D

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Of course you wont, cause there is no way to respond to it.
OWNED! :D
The only thing owned is your myopic mental state by you concerning the Lakers Don.....

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Shit.....Don, never gave the Clippers credit. There was nothing wrong with my expectations last year. They had a real chance and made a strong run and fell short. A comparison between the CHW and the Clips was appropriate last year as neither had ever won before. Chicago got it done and just maybe the Clips were going to get it done also.
You and I both know you are a LF regardless of your occasional cheering for the Clips. Can't have it both ways Juan....:) That is almost like rooting for the Giants and the Dodgers.
Sorry Tom, but you are wrong, and the Giants are not in the same town as the Dodgers.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Sorry Tom, but you are wrong, and the Giants are not in the same town as the Dodgers.
ALMOST Juan.....

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Look at the LF's all ganging up...and shit...lol
Silly mofo's :)

Jyruiz
ALMOST Juan.....
Almost only counts in horse shoes and granades.:) So I can root for the Clipps and the Lakers.

AirtimeLavey
All this plus him wanting to get paid for what he had done led to Shaq leaving, when he had gotten lazy and fat. I would not had giving him an extension either, but Dr. Buss did offer him 90 mil for another 3 years and he thought it was and insult so he used it as an excuse to leave another team that had another superstar getting all the attention. I am glad Shaq learned the 3rd time around cause I really wanted to see Zo get a ring, Zo actually deserved it and played harder than Shaq (which was not hard to do ) in the playoffs and was a big force on the defensive end, one main reason Miami made it and won it. Funny, Zo played defense with out needeing offense, something Shaq would never do unless you fed him in the offensive end. Nice ego and message to send to a team.
The Lakers have not won another ring yet, but have a good future ahead of them, I like seeing a young team develop.
Great post. Can't spell it out any clearer than this. Ought to just copy and paste this in everytime the merry-go-round gets going again. :D

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Great post. Can't spell it out any clearer than this. Ought to just copy and paste this in everytime the merry-go-round gets going again. :D
yup. Juan is the truth! He likes the Lakers and Clippers, he is also a true NBA fan. It is always a relief when he comes in and sets it straight. I agree with 90% of what he says and I am sure most non-biased NBA fans do as well.
Preach on Juan.

AirtimeLavey
02-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Here is something else to read. Coming back from BHC on Monday night the radio talk shows were all over this topic. Seems the locals were pretty pissed off at the weekend activities.
Mayhem Main Event at NBA All-Star Weekend
'Police Were Simply Overwhelmed' in Sin City
By JASON WHITLOCK
That really sucks. :mad:
[QUOTE=DILLIGAF;2403006]Here is a joke to lighten up your load LF's :)
A guy starts a new job, and the boss says, "If you marry my daughter,
I'll make you a partner, give you an expense account, a Mercedes, and
a million dollar annual salary."
The guy says, "What's wrong with her?"
The boss shows him a picture, and she's hideous.
The boss says, "It's only fair to tell you, she's not only ugly, she's
as dumb as a wall."
The guy says, "I don't care what you offer me, it ain't worth it."
The boss says, "I'll give you a five million dollar salary and build
you a mansion on Long Island."
The guy accepts, figuring he can put a bag over her head when they have sex.
About a year later, the guy buys an original Van Gogh and he's about
to hang it on the wall.
He climbs a ladder and yells to his wife, "Bring me a hammer."
She mumbles, "Get the hammer. Get the hammer," and she fetches the hammer.
The guy says, "Get me some nails."
She mumbles, "Get the nails. Get the nails," and she gets him some nails.
The guys starts hammering a nail into the wall, he hits his thumb, and he yells, "****!"
She mumbles, "Get the bag. Get the bag."
Isn't that what Clippers' fans do...wear bags. j/k. :D
Btw, it's all good, no trauma here. Of course it's a lot easier when we're right. :devil:

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Almost only counts in horse shoes and granades.:) So I can root for the Clipps and the Lakers.
You can root for whoever you want. I know the way it is...If the Lakers play the Clips you are a LF first and foremost. That is unless the Clippers win :)

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE=DILLIGAF;2402988]Isn't that what Clippers' fans do...wear bags. j/k. :D
Btw, it's all good, no trauma here. Of course it's a lot easier when we're right. :devil:
Not this Clipper fan. You will be right when the season is over and the Lakers have accomplished a first in 3 years. That would be finishing above the Clipeprs in the standings. It looks like they will but that fat ass lady hasn't started singing yet :)

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 10:57 AM
You can root for whoever you want. I know the way it is...If the Lakers play the Clips you are a LF first and foremost. That is unless the Clippers win :)
So who were you rooting for last night when the Clipps and Suns played? I know you also like the Suns, so were you happy the Suns won?

acatitude
02-21-2007, 11:02 AM
what a great thread lol keeps me laughing all day..... I love it.
Oh and I dont put much gratis on winning an allstar game MVP, lets be real. 150 points and no defense. that game is for show only.
and I didnt contradict myself depending on how you want to take it out of context, but thats ok , makes it interesting. LA is lucky to be in a good market and have good BB people. I envy them. didnt say labron has proven anything yet, just if you were starting a league with all the players in a pot, I think labron would be chosen before Kobe(another item we could argue about for pages). And I agree shaqs lazy ass would be way down the list if chosen at all. But he has the rings. Most of this thread went way out of how it started but thats ok. its all good. I just need to know if all the lakers are studs like Don says or scrubs like Don says???????????? contradiction?????? thats contradiction at itys best my friend. lmao

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 11:03 AM
So who were you rooting for last night when the Clipps and Suns played? I know you also like the Suns, so were you happy the Suns won?
I got disgusted in the LAC preformance. They did not have a chance in hell of winning that game. I appreciate the team game that PHX plays but would never be happy with a loss to them. Nash is the MVP again in my opinion. He makes everybody around him into better players. Now, if PHX was playing the Lakers and won I would be very happy. Can't have it both ways. You are like Vic the Brick.

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I got disgusted in the LAC preformance. They did not have a chance in hell of winning that game. I appreciate the team game that PHX plays but would never be happy with a loss to them. Nash is the MVP again in my opinion. He makes everybody around him into better players. Now, if PHX was playing the Lakers and won I would be very happy. Can't have it both ways. You are like Vic the Brick.
I can and will Tom, because besides being a Laker and Clipper fan, I am also a big NBA fan. If it will make you feel better and think that about me, that is fine, I have learned not to be biased and I rather watch the Clippers beat the Lakers than not watch any basketball at all. Do I root for the Lakers to beat the Clipps? Yes, but you don't know me and have never been there to see how a Laker loss to the Clipps effects me. I can tell you though, that a Clipper loss to any other team hurts more than a Clipper loss to the Lakers.
Oh, and I have never liked Vic the Brick.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 11:14 AM
what a great thread lol keeps me laughing all day..... I love it.
These LF's got to love that someone comes in and spices up their lives. Without a couple of us in here they would be sitiing around talking like this:
LF#1 "Hey, did you see the game last night? Kobe was so HOT!"
LF #2 "Ya, I did. He is a friggin' GOD!"
LF #3 "I think that Ronie is our new Rambis. I loved Rambis and the way he liked to rough it up!"
LF#1 "Bynum could be our next GOD and he will be a HOF guaranteed"
LF#3 "Lets not forget about how good Walton is. He is really something special!"
LF#2 "Walton is another GOD!"
LF#1,2 & 3 "LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER NOW. WE LOVE OUR LAKERS LIKE NO OTHER! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
silly ass shit.....lol

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I can and will Tom, because besides being a Laker and Clipper fan, I am also a big NBA fan. If it will make you feel better and think that about me, that is fine, I have learned not to be biased and I rather watch the Clippers beat the Lakers than not watch any basketball at all. Do I root for the Lakers to beat the Clipps? Yes, but you don't know me and have never been there to see how a Laker loss to the Clipps effects me. I can tell you though, that a Clipper loss to any other team hurts more than a Clipper loss to the Lakers.
Oh, and I have never liked Vic the Brick.
lol...getting all sensitive...

Jyruiz
02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
lol...getting all sensitive...
Not getting sesitive, telling it like it is.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Not getting sesitive, telling it like it is.
As Don would say "Preach on"
Is this mic on?

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 11:51 AM
I just need to know if all the lakers are studs like Don says or scrubs like Don says???????????? contradiction?????? thats contradiction at itys best my friend. lmao
Re-read what I write and re-read it how it is written and not how you want it to sound. ;)
The Laker players are roll players. The only #2 option at this point is Odom and he is not 100%, he averages 20-10-6.
I said Kobe was surrounded by scrubs after Shaq left and Shaq went to a team with great players.

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 11:56 AM
These LF's got to love that someone comes in and spices up their lives. Without a couple of us in here they would be sitiing around talking like this:
LF #3 "I think that Ronie is our new Rambis. I loved Rambis and the way he liked to rough it up!"
LF#3 "Lets not forget about how good Walton is. He is really something special!"
LF#1,2 & 3 "LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER NOW. WE LOVE OUR LAKERS LIKE NO OTHER! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
silly ass shit.....lol
lol. This post RIGHT HERE shows just how pissed off you are over the Lakers success. I think the years past and all the championships chaulked up have really gotten under your skin. I can just picture the pain your suffered during all the parades and hearing about it non-stop. You are burning inside with hate and there is nothing you can do cause the Lakers organization is and always will be filled with greatness, everybody wants to be a Laker.
Poor Tom, no wonder you drink a gallon of wine a night. :)
There is one thing you can do to keep from stressing and dying over health issues related to Laker success...Join in as a Lakers fan, they are the local team in SoCal. There is no sense in dying an old pissed off old man, not knowing what cheering and enjoying a teams success is like! :D:idea: :)

AirtimeLavey
02-21-2007, 12:03 PM
silly ass shit.....lol
Lmao....that there's funny ass shiat. We all know those quotes up there are how you really feel. Come on, stop denying. Besides, you made some good points....:devil:
Re-read what I write and re-read it how it is written and not how you want it to sound. ;)
The Laker players are roll players. The only #2 option at this point is Odom and he is not 100%, he averages 20-10-6.
I said Kobe was surrounded by scrubs after Shaq left and Shaq went to a team with great players.
It's like talking sports to women......:devil: (j/k - sorry, women)
lol. This post RIGHT HERE shows just how pissed off you are over the Lakers success. I think the years past and all the championships chaulked up have really gotten under your skin. I can just picture the pain your suffered during all the parades and hearing about it non-stop. You are burning inside with hate and there is nothing you can do cause the Lakers organization is and always will be filled with greatness, everybody wants to be a Laker.
There is one thing you can do to keep from stressing and dying over health issues related to Laker success...Join in as a Lakers fan, they are the local team in SoCal. There is no sense in dying an old pissed off old man, not knowing what cheering and enjoying a teams success is like! :D:idea: :)
Lmao....more funny shiat. :D I hear wine's good for you.
One last thing.........WE LOVE OUR LAKERS.....YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 12:08 PM
I hear wine's good for you.
Good wine is good for you. Not that cheap ass Boones Farm and MD2020 that the hood rat Don be drinkin'

AirtimeLavey
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Good wine is good for you. Not that cheap ass Boones Farm and MD2020 that the hood rat Don be drinkin'
No BF Tickled Pink or Strawberry Hill here. We've made the move to 2 buck Chuck! ;)

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 12:16 PM
I would match my blood work with anybody here on HB as far as health goes Mr Don.....I may die on my bike or in an accident but it isn't going to be a health issue that gets me anytime soon. You are right about not knowing the championship feeling though concerning pro sports. My teams for the past 30 years or so have been Clippers, Giants, Vikings. My Bucks and 49ers had their share of success though along with Notre Dame. Thing is I enjoy the game even more than the winning. I would take a team that plays hard every night and never wins -vs- the stuck up team that doesn't give its best each and every night. I am a fan of the blue collar teams and not the glitz and be seen crowd.
You got it wrong...I drink an occasional bottle or two which in your case would equal at least a couple of gallons of that cheap shit you drink....lol
Carry on...................

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 12:38 PM
The only #2 option at this point is Odom and he is not 100%, he averages 20-10-6
Current averages:
Points 16.6
Assists 4.5
Rebounds 9.4
You never use proper stats. Try to be accurate Don. It really doesn't take much effort.
In fact LO's career averages are:
15.89, 4.55, 8.5

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Current averages:
Points 16.6
Assists 4.5
Rebounds 9.4
You never use proper stats. Try to be accurate Don. It really doesn't take much effort.
In fact LO's career averages are:
15.89, 4.55, 8.5
Once again, you only hear what you want to hear.
ODOM IS NOT 100%
Check his stats from the beginning of the year until he went down with injury. If you want to get all technical...
Lamar Odom 19.6ppg, 9.8rpg, 6.2apg
Close enough for you?
You are the biggest hater I know. :)

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Once again, you only hear what you want to hear.
ODOM IS NOT 100%
Check his stats from the beginning of the year until he went down with injury. If you want to get all technical...
Lamar Odom 19.6ppg, 9.8rpg, 6.2apg
Close enough for you?
You are the biggest hater I know. :)
LOL....Just preaching to the obvious choir here on HB......
BIACH!
Later...I have to get some work done

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 01:45 PM
LOL....Just preaching my bullshit here on HB......
All mighty one.
No sweat, ttyl. :)

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Just one more thing....Seems the Lakers can have Kidd if the Clips take Carter. Hmmmmm......I don't think it is getting done Don unless VC signs a long term deal prior to the trade. He is a FA next year and the Clippers won't let it happen UNLESS they have assurances that VC won't walk after this year.
Seems the Clips hold the key to your Kidd trade.....lol Ain't that a bitch :)

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Just one more thing....Seems the Lakers can have Kidd if the Clips take Carter. Hmmmmm......I don't think it is getting done Don unless VC signs a long term deal prior to the trade. He is a FA next year and the Clippers won't let it happen UNLESS they have assurances that VC won't walk after this year.
Seems the Clips hold the key to your Kidd trade.....lol Ain't that a bitch :)
That was the rumor yesterday. The rumor today is the Thorn wants Bynum or no deal, the Lakers have said Bynum is untouchable. It would be retarded for the Lakers to trade away their 19 year old 7' 285lb center, who has a better stroke than Shaq when he first came into the league, for a 34 year old point guard with 2 years left, doesnt make sense. The rumor was Thorn might crack at the last minute, if the Lakers dont give in.
The Lakers have made it VERY clear. They will not part with:
Kobe, Odom, Bynum or Walton, everyone else is up for grabs.
Either way, it will be an interesting 24 hours.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 03:02 PM
That was the rumor yesterday. The rumor today is the Thorn wants Bynum or no deal, the Lakers have said Bynum is untouchable. It would be retarded for the Lakers to trade away their 19 year old 7' 285lb center, who has a better stroke than Shaq when he first came into the league, for a 34 year old point guard with 2 years left, doesnt make sense. The rumor was Thorn might crack at the last minute, if the Lakers dont give in.
The Lakers have made it VERY clear. They will not part with:
Kobe, Odom, Bynum or Walton, everyone else is up for grabs.
Either way, it will be an interesting 24 hours.
Maybe the Clips end up with Kidd and Carter? lol, wishful thinking but maybe if we give up....Livingston, Maggette, Sam I AM and Kaman. I have no idea how the numbers work but I would be all for it. Shit, throw in Thomas also....

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Maybe the Clips end up with Kidd and Carter? lol, wishful thinking but maybe if we give up....Livingston, Magette, Sam I AM and Kaman. I have no idea how the numbers work but I would be all for it. Shit, throw in Thomas also....
I just ran it through the trade machine and it did not work, even adding Thomas the salaries do not match. Kidd is paid alot.
If the clippers can trade Magette for Carter that is a nice deal for them. If they can get Artest for Magette that is good too. It seems like Magette trade value is high, even though his performance is low, which is good for the clippers, if they can find the team willing to take him.
I honestly do not think any trades are going to happen, the deadline is at noon tomorrow and there is no big buzz as of yet.

acatitude
02-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Artest for that clipper migete no way never happen. maybe bibby will go and we will get snow and drew gooden or pj brown and/or a gaurd from a 3rd team involved... Artest is a great player. having watched him now for a while and I have never once seen him get pissed at a ref or say anything and he has arguably the best hands in the league. he is a ball hawk.
Maybe the Lakers will bend at the last minute..

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 03:22 PM
One thing you can count on in the NBA when the trade deadline looms...lots of rumors and very little player movement. I think the NBA loves it as they get tons of air time with all the speculations.....

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 03:26 PM
One thing you can count on in the NBA when the trade deadline looms...lots of rumors and very little player movement. I think the NBA loves it as they get tons of air time with all the speculations.....
We agree on something, nice!
It seems every person has their own rumor. Some say there is a 20% chance and some say 70%.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 03:29 PM
We agree on something, nice!
F THAT! I take it all back. Can't be havin' any of that going on around here

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Artest for that clipper migete no way never happen. maybe bibby will go and we will get snow and drew gooden or pj brown and/or a gaurd from a 3rd team involved... Artest is a great player. having watched him now for a while and I have never once seen him get pissed at a ref or say anything and he has arguably the best hands in the league. he is a ball hawk.
Maybe the Lakers will bend at the last minute..
I get the feeling the Maloofs have decided to stick with him and shop Bibby. The rumor was Bibby was coming to the Lakers for Radmanovic straight across, but the Maloofs backed out cause they do not want to help the Lakers or a competitor. "Smart move on their part".
Artest was pissed when he first got there and things seemed shakey, like he would be gone soon, since he originally wanted to go to the Lakers. But now, he seems to be ok with it. He is averaging solid numbers and has had a few big games right? I think they will keep him as a key piece and ditch Bibby and a few others. I think the Kings are one or two players away from being a solid playoff team again.

acatitude
02-21-2007, 03:39 PM
I get the feeling the Maloofs have decided to stick with him and shop Bibby. The rumor was Bibby was coming to the Lakers for Radmanovic straight across, but the Maloofs backed out cause they do not want to help the Lakers or a competitor. "Smart move on their part".
Artest was pissed when he first got there and things seemed shakey, like he would be gone soon, since he originally wanted to go to the Lakers. But now, he seems to be ok with it. He is averaging solid numbers and has had a few big games right? I think they will keep him as a key piece and ditch Bibby and a few others. I think the Kings are one or two players away from being a solid playoff team again.
well you finally said something I agree with, lol dilligaf, I think he is starting to kiss our ass:D being all agreeable N-SHIT............
Yes smart for the maloofs to nix bibby to lakers, but my gut tells me he is gone, if only they would send miller and sharriff along with him and thomas, hell most of them. yes a couple players away like a gasol or garnett away, lol.... artest martin, garcia and price are the only players i see with upside and to build around. Garcia is better then anyone knows yet. I say he will will be better then martin in that he can defend and rebound better and will ave more steals once he gets to play regularly. Just have to believe in petrie and hope he pulls another good trade off. we need a big guy who can defend

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 03:46 PM
well you finally said something I agree with, lol dilligaf, I think he is starting to kiss our ass:D being all agreeable N-SHIT............
The thing with Don is that he is like a manic-depressive. Next thing you know he will be spinning his head around, spitting green shit at us and telling us the Lakers have a realistic shot to win it all NEXT year....lol

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
**** you guys still, your teams both suck ass and always will! :D
I am a Lakers fan first and a NBA fan second, I am not as delusional as you two love birds may think. :D

acatitude
02-21-2007, 04:55 PM
I am a Lakers fan first and a NBA fan second, I am not as delusional as you two love birds may think. :D
you must be stuck, now your pulling the love bird card you homo.. remember its never never and never always ... open mouth insert foot( or Kobes jock) lol:eek:

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 04:58 PM
I told you....friggin' BIACH. Your new nickname is now LB....
I forgot the dumb ass smiley face...:)

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 05:14 PM
I agree with Tim Hardaway 100% and I am not going to back pedal.
You two make me sick!:devil:

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 05:16 PM
BTW: The clippers signed Von Wafer to a 10 day contract today, things are pretty bad, they are now sifting through the Lakers garbage can in order to try and put together a winning record.
Poor Elton Brand, he deserves to be on a better team, I wonder when he will ask for his trade? :D

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I agree with Tim Hardaway 100% and I am not going to back pedal.
You two make me sick!:devil:
Homophobe LB?
LB=Linda Blair
lol

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 05:18 PM
BTW: The clippers signed Von Wafer to a 10 day contract today, things are pretty bad, they are now sifting through the Lakers garbage can in order to try and put together a winning record.
Poor Elton Brand, he deserves to be on a better team, I wonder when he will ask for his trade? :D
Odom is Clipper garbage :) Still doing the same things for the Lakers he did for the Clippers. He can not be counted on LB. If you haven't learned that yet....you will
Have a nice night....off to my old man softball league....lol

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Odom is Clipper garbage :) Still doing the same things for the Lakers he did for the Clippers. He can not be counted on LB. If you haven't learned that yet....you will
Have a nice night....off to my old man softball league....lol
Odom is coming around on the Lakers, now that he is surrounded by a winning coaching staff who knows what to do, he was averaging the most he ever has as a Laker before his injury.
Where do you play? I was supposed to play on Thursday nights, but softball is not enough of a workout, I am sticking to soccer. :D

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Odom is coming around on the Lakers, now that he is surrounded by a winning coaching staff who knows what to do, he was averaging the most he ever has as a Laker before his injury.
Where do you play? I was supposed to play on Thursday nights, but softball is not enough of a workout, I am sticking to soccer. :D
Odom is exactly what he is. Full of potential but so is the world. Full of people who never reach their potential. Mentally he is weak and if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.
Monday nights in Chino and Wed nights in Mira Loma. I played for a coed team tonight and a mens team. Won both qualification games :)

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:03 PM
stop the bleeding!:cry:

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:04 PM
OUCH! Six and counting LF's. That had to hurt and with PJ having his first 6 game losing streak in his coaching days. I think someone is going to go ballistic in their locker room

eliminatedsprinter
02-21-2007, 10:07 PM
If I'm the Laker GM I'm asking Scottie Pippen one question. Can you still play any defense?? If the answer is yes, I'm signing him (that is if he is still available).:(

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
If I'm the Laker GM I'm asking Scottie Pippen one question. Can you still play any defense?? If the answer is yes, I'm signing him (that is if he is still available).:(
yeah. The Lakers need some interior defense, all of the teams are beating them up BAD inside!
Smush is a big part of the problem. He gambles too much and thinks he is better than he really is, he is no Kobe, but he thinks he is and I hate his attitude.

DILLIGAF
02-21-2007, 10:10 PM
I will let Don off the hook tonight.
I did notice that 4 other Lakers took more shots than Odom. They really need to worry about getting a defensive player instead of Kidd. Actually Kidd has been a good def player in the past but I don't know how he is these days.

KineticoH20
02-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Damn the Lakeshow is anemic, if i was a doctor i would ask for the paddled (were losing him) beep.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....rip.:eek:

acatitude
02-21-2007, 11:44 PM
will let Don off the hook tonight
you wuss your just trying to make up with him..... Im not saying a word ... did the lakers lose tonight????

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 05:58 AM
will let Don off the hook tonight
you wuss your just trying to make up with him..... Im not saying a word ... did the lakers lose tonight????
HAHA........He takes losses harder than anybody I know. I don't want him to go over the edge....and shit :)
Don....As your favorite radio talk show host says "Now go take on the day"
lol

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Seems like all the Lakers are fighting these days...Even PJ and Bynum were yelling at each other during the game yesterday. I think control has been lost in Laker land

dmontzsta
02-22-2007, 08:43 AM
Seems like all the Lakers are fighting these days...Even PJ and Bynum were yelling at each other during the game yesterday. I think control has been lost in Laker land
Thats not fighting, its passion.

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Thats not fighting, its passion.
Passion is doing it on the court and not running your mouth......
You also realize no blockbuster trade is going to happen today for the Lakers, right?
Garbage in and garbage out...that is about where they are Don. You have to give to get

dmontzsta
02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Passion is doing it on the court and not running your mouth......
You also realize no blockbuster trade is going to happen today for the Lakers, right?
Garbage in and garbage out...that is about where they are Don. You have to give to get
Passion - 1. Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
I think I mentioned I did not think there would be any trades, yesterday.
The last quote is funny, cause with a 6 game losing streak, they still have a good leap on the clippers. So if the Lakers are garbage, that means the clippers are the residue in the can. :D

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Passion - 1. Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
I think I mentioned I did not think there would be any trades, yesterday.
The last quote is funny, cause with a 6 game losing streak, they still have a good leap on the clippers. So if the Lakers are garbage, that means the clippers are the residue in the can. :D
See Don...I try to be nice and talk sense to you and you are just like that 19 year old on the bench yelling at PJ.
They are trying to move garbage to get a HOF like Kidd. Isn't going to happen.
Don't worry about the Clips so much...be concerned about Denver dropping the Lakers down one noch. Then they will be at 7 with more than a few teams with a chance to take em down further. That is getting ahead of where it all stands right now though.
Have a nice day Don......lol

AirtimeLavey
02-22-2007, 08:56 AM
"ATTENTION" .... all arm chair gm's, head coaches and nba special advisors .... an "NBA" 82 game season is full of peaks and valleys of winning and losing, the young lakers are down in the valley right now, the're just chilling waiting to get back up, after the five day (all star vaca) break and start up another winning streak .... quit jumping on and off the wagon, you may pull a hammy :sqeyes: remember when they had a mini winning streak, that freaking wagon was packed and spilling over the sides :jawdrop: i'll be still here regardless :D keyes
That about sums it up, although we are bleeding a bit.
Smush does make steals every now and then, but not enough to provide the strong defense we need for the entire game. LO still needs to get fully recovered and step it up a notch. Need Walton back now. All this is fixable and will turn around. Hate to see get to 6 straight. At least we get to hear the bandwagon haters and wannabe teams' fans providing their little clown act and entertainment for the moment. They'll be crawling back to their closets again soon. :devil:

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 09:00 AM
At least we get to hear the bandwagon haters and wannabe teams' fans providing their little clown act and entertainment for the moment. They'll be crawling back to their closets again soon. :devil:
If you are talking about me here I have never left. Just quit talking about my disappointing Clips team because I have said it enough this year but got called out in this thread.
Seems quite a few of YOUR so called LF's have dropped off....why is that? Is it because they are bandwagon fans?
By the way....better watch out for Boston tomorrow.....

AirtimeLavey
02-22-2007, 09:09 AM
If you are talking about me here I have never left. Just quit talking about my disappointing Clips team because I have said it enough this year but got called out in this thread.
Seems quite a few of YOUR so called LF's have dropped off....why is that? Is it because they are bandwagon fans?
Yep, no argument here that a lot of LFs are fair weathered fans. Not me. I'm there even when it's painful. Like you w/the Clips. You're just more used to this kind of pain.....:devil: ;)
So, all seriousness aside, what are the Clips going to do? Another frustrating time, when you see they have/had the talent and just can't put it together. EB's a class guy, and it's a real shame to see the other talent just not putting it all together. In my opinion, I think Dunleavy is the issue. Mistake to sign him. VWafer doen't seem like he'll be the answer.
As for the Lakeshow, they will be back. They'll handle Boston, again. Walton will be back if not Fri., then hopefully by Sun.

DILLIGAF
02-22-2007, 09:14 AM
So, all seriousness aside, what are the Clips going to do? Another frustrating time, when you see they have/had the talent and just can't put it together. EB's a class guy, and it's a real shame to see the other talent just not putting it all together. In my opinion, I think Dunleavy is the issue. Mistake to sign him. VWafer doen't seem like he'll be the answer.
I don't know shit about Von Sugar Wafer....
It seems to be a problem with MD....The Clips should not be going thru this. They should be in the top 4 in the West based on last year and so forth. I am not sure though.
F IT. Just basketball and has no direct impact on my life. Just helps me pass the time going back-forth with you LF's.
I am ready to start hitting the river and having some good times in the warm weather :)

acatitude
02-22-2007, 09:37 AM
2.5 hours and counting to see if anything happens

dmontzsta
02-22-2007, 01:05 PM
I am glad they did not trade away Kwame Brown, he is the interior defense the Lakers need.
The Lakers will be fine once all the players come back from injuries and get better, the only thing the Lakers need to address is the PG issue, Smush is not getting it done, he does a good job ever 5 games, but consistently he is making dumb decisions.
Lets go Lakers! Boston is going down Friday.

eliminatedsprinter
02-22-2007, 10:22 PM
They all need to work harder without the ball esp on defense. It seems unimaginable at their level and with a quality trainer like Gary Vitti, but it actually looks like they lack the physical endurance to play hard up and down the court like they should.

dmontzsta
02-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Finally, the Lakers have woke up! It was nice to see a solid defensive game last night, they handled their business and have shown they are back, bring back Kwame and Luke now!
How about that 4th quarter line up?
Shammond Williams
Aaron McKie
Jordan Farmar
Sasha Vujacic
Andrew Bynum
4 guards and 1 center, holding it down. It was good to see the vets get some playing time.

Jyruiz
02-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Finally, the Lakers have woke up! It was nice to see a solid defensive game last night, they handled their business and have shown they are back, bring back Kwame and Luke now!
How about that 4th quarter line up?
Shammond Williams
Aaron McKie
Jordan Farmar
Sasha Vujacic
Andrew Bynum
4 guards and 1 center, holding it down. It was good to see the vets get some playing time.
Well, I don't think they are back, I did see a way better effort, but they were playing the Celtics and I think the Celtics scored too much in the 1st half. It was nice to see the Lakers come out with a sence of urgency in the second half though.

dmontzsta
02-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Well, I don't think they are back, I did see a way better effort, but they were playing the Celtics and I think the Celtics scored too much in the 1st half. It was nice to see the Lakers come out with a sence of urgency in the second half though.
The problem is, Boston is the type of team they usually lose to! :)

eliminatedsprinter
02-24-2007, 06:39 PM
I don't know if it is the injuries or what, but they just don't seem that well conditioned. They seem to play a bit soft and slow down at certain points in the game. They usually come out strong at the start and then at some point, they seem to start giving it less effort. They seem to get fatigued and then start relying too much on their outside shooting on offense and slowing down on defense.:idea:

dmontzsta
02-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Guess what?
SMUSH PARKER IS HURT NOW! isnt that good? geeezz...the injury bugs are in full swing this year, it is getting a bit rediculous.
Currently Out:
Kwame Brown
Chris Mihm
Luke Walton
Vladamir Radmanovic
Smush Parker
Previously Out:
Kobe Bryant
Lamar Odom
Ronny Turiaf
Brian Cook
Phil Jackson
This team has not been able to play together yet, but they are still in a good position in the standings. This has to give all us fans hope, they have plenty of potential once the injuries pass, it should be fun in the playoffs.