PDA

View Full Version : JP from CAR TOYZ

GABACHOS_LBC
02-19-2007, 07:16 PM
Just got home from Havasu and I've gotta give a big thanks and many props to JP from CAR TOYZ. I finally had the chance to meet him Friday at Conquest to go over the awesome sound system he installed in the boat. I didn't go with an over the top system but damn I was suprised with the system he installed. He even came out to the house to upgrade the head unit after we took the boat out on Friday. On Saturday ended up having a small issue with the SAT RADIO and he came out to the house and hooked that up. Thanks again JP for the awesome service and the quality install. CAR TOYZ should be proud to have you as an employee. Rich

mrs.rvrluvr
02-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Just got home from Havasu and I've gotta give a big thanks and many props to JP from CAR TOYZ. I finally had the chance to meet him Friday at Conquest to go over the awesome sound system he installed in the boat. I didn't go with an over the top system but damn I was suprised with the system he installed. He even came out to the house to upgrade the head unit after we took the boat out on Friday. On Saturday ended up having a small issue with the SAT RADIO and he came out to the house and hooked that up. Thanks again JP for the awesome service and the quality install. CAR TOYZ should be proud to have you as an employee. Rich
he's the man (but his feet stink):D :D :D :D :D
couldn't resist JP love ya boy

GABACHOS_LBC
02-19-2007, 07:32 PM
he's the man (but his feet stink):D :D :D :D :D
couldn't resist JP love ya boy
LMAO on that one... He said his feet stunk because the last boat he was working on the carpet was soaking wet. The truth is now out and on the forums. I was wondering why I got all light headed and all most passed out. I hadn't had that many Bud Lights.
Great frickin guy so I will buy him some DR. SCHOLLS for his shoes.

mrs.rvrluvr
02-19-2007, 07:41 PM
LMAO on that one... He said his feet stunk because the last boat he was working on the carpet was soaking wet. The truth is now out and on the forums. I was wondering why I got all light headed and all most passed out. I hadn't had that many Bud Lights.
Great frickin guy so I will buy him some DR. SCHOLLS for his shoes.
Dr. SCHOOLS doesnt work try acid to burn them things off ..
He is the only one allowed to wear shoes in my boat.:D :D

phebus
02-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Gabachos, saw you several times on Friday and Saturday, and the new boat looks awesome. I know you showed pictures of the build, but the blue just doesn't look the same. Man is it beautifull in the sunlight. Congratulations!!!

GABACHOS_LBC
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Gabachos, saw you several times on Friday and Saturday, and the new boat looks awesome. I know you showed pictures of the build, but the blue just doesn't look the same. Man is it beautifull in the sunlight. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Phebus.. We are extremely happy with the colors out in the sun. I thought I saw you guys in the channel on Friday when we were on the test run with Mike. Hope to meet up with you guys some time.

GABACHOS_LBC
02-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I was able to capture these two photos and the camera died.

02-19-2007, 08:59 PM
bad ass looking boat

dicudmore
02-19-2007, 09:54 PM
turned out awesome Rich :D
see ya on the water soon :cool:

PBOCOP
02-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Nice ride !