Havasubum
02-19-2007, 11:28 PM
can anyone reccomend one in or aound oc? need to get some work done

h2oski2fast
02-20-2007, 04:03 AM
Wilkes Marine in Santa Ana....... 714-540-8908

Quality Time
02-20-2007, 07:57 AM
Try Crystaliner in Costa Mesa. Out of the office and I don't have their number handy, but they have a website. They custom build boats as well as completer repairs. The other option is Sal (forgot the company name) in Stanton.

Hava Stoker
02-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Try Crystaliner in Costa Mesa. Out of the office and I don't have their number handy, but they have a website. They custom build boats as well as completer repairs. The other option is Sal (forgot the company name) in Stanton.
DON'T go to Sal. He used to do really good work, but now that he's older and his sons don't want the business, his help has gone down hill. I found out the hard way, thousands of dollars and i still had to take it all off & do it myself because it wasn't even! you can't ride a boat with one side way off from the other.

SurfOnH20
02-20-2007, 08:35 AM
I 2nd Crystaliner !! Great work and reasonable prices. They can do most anything when it comes to fiberglass.

Mrs.HLB
02-20-2007, 10:56 AM
DON'T go to Sal. He used to do really good work, but now that he's older and his sons don't want the business, his help has gone down hill. I found out the hard way, thousands of dollars and i still had to take it all off & do it myself because it wasn't even! you can't ride a boat with one side way off from the other.
Ditto this! We took our old jet boat there and he had done an aweful job.
Mrs.HLB