PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU JAY, Customer Service Like This is RARE

InKahntrol
02-20-2007, 08:15 AM
Just wanted to say a big Hot Boat THANK YOU to Jay, Steve, and the crew down at Anaheim Chevrolet for one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had.
I made the decision to buy a new Tahoe LTZ about a month ago, and had heard that Jay Photoglou was the best in the biz. I called him and a few other dealers and started shopping around. Jay promised me that he could get the exact vehicle I wanted, would beat everyone else's price, and would deliver the car to my house.
When I decided to step up and buy, I called Jay and he found my truck almost immediately. His price beat everyone by a wide margin, and he bent over backwards to make the deal happen. Best of all, he did all the paperwork over the phone, and one of his people (Thanks Steve) delivered the truck to my house in the West San Fernando Valley, nearly two hours away. I never had to step foot in the dealership. Steve explained all the systems on the truck, had me sign a few papers, and was gone.
It seems like truly positive customer service is a rarity these days, so when a person or business shines in this manner I feel like it's worth spreading the word. All of my friends and family will now that if/when they decide to buy a Chevrolet, Anaheim is the place to go... bar none.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Dan Kahn

CampbellCarl
02-20-2007, 08:53 AM
Danny
Need pix!
Didn't make it to the Klambake (last of my weimer puppies sold this weekend).
Did you go?
See 'ya soon!
Carl

InKahntrol
02-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Hi Carl,
I'll shoot some pics and post ASAP. This thing is SWEET. We're going to take our first road trip this weekend.
I didn't make it to the Klambake either. It's fun, but I was stuck at home working on the house. You know how it goes. Hope to see you soon at the roundup.
Danny

PHOTOGLOU
02-21-2007, 05:36 PM
Just wanted to say a big Hot Boat THANK YOU to Jay, Steve, and the crew down at Anaheim Chevrolet for one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had.
I made the decision to buy a new Tahoe LTZ about a month ago, and had heard that Jay Photoglou was the best in the biz. I called him and a few other dealers and started shopping around. Jay promised me that he could get the exact vehicle I wanted, would beat everyone else's price, and would deliver the car to my house.
When I decided to step up and buy, I called Jay and he found my truck almost immediately. His price beat everyone by a wide margin, and he bent over backwards to make the deal happen. Best of all, he did all the paperwork over the phone, and one of his people (Thanks Steve) delivered the truck to my house in the West San Fernando Valley, nearly two hours away. I never had to step foot in the dealership. Steve explained all the systems on the truck, had me sign a few papers, and was gone.
It seems like truly positive customer service is a rarity these days, so when a person or business shines in this manner I feel like it's worth spreading the word. All of my friends and family will now that if/when they decide to buy a Chevrolet, Anaheim is the place to go... bar none.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Dan Kahn
Thank you, Hope you enjoy it..... And thanks for the kind words... JAY

THATJEFFGUY
02-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Dan Kahn
Well, that pretty much sums up my experience with Jay too. He found me the exact 07 Tahoe LT I wanted in a couple of hours, then Steve delivered it to my house the next morning. It was almost TOO convenient. THANKS AGAIN JAY !!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/PICT0007.JPG

Kachina26
02-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Par for the course when you deal with Jay. I assume this is the same Steve that was working with him before, great guy as well.