PDA

View Full Version : Any Havasu Landing Rats-lost Kids gear Bag

LOANER
02-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Just Wanted To Ask The HB Family For Some Help. I; Genius Father, Loaded The Trailer Just Off 17 Mile Road And Headed In To The Landing Friday Afternoon. It Apparently Blew Off The Trailer. It should have been on or near Havasu Lake Road between the powerlines and the front gate of HLR. It's A Red MSR Gear Bag With Helmet, Chest Protector, Gloves Etc. I Can Describe All Items. My Daughter Was Very Bummed. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. reply here or Pm Me With Any Questions. Thanks In Adavance.

lewiville
03-01-2007, 10:44 AM
Just Wanted To Ask The HB Family For Some Help. I; Genius Father, Loaded The Trailer Just Off 17 Mile Road And Headed In To The Landing Friday Afternoon. It Apparently Blew Off The Trailer. It should have been on or near Havasu Lake Road between the powerlines and the front gate of HLR. It's A Red MSR Gear Bag With Helmet, Chest Protector, Gloves Etc. I Can Describe All Items. My Daughter Was Very Bummed. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. reply here or Pm Me With Any Questions. Thanks In Adavance.
I will ask my nieghbor. he was out there last weekend

LOANER
03-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Lville, thanks for the help. :D Ill try to get somehting on the bulliten board at the store next time im out. but that wont be until the 17th

shaffewm
03-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I'll keep a eye out..hopefully the cranksters didn't find it:(

LOANER
03-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks Sahffwm. I was worried about that. i appreciate any help. hopefully i'll see you out there as its seems the season is upon us.

moneypit
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Call the front gate.........or boathouse

LOANER
03-09-2007, 10:29 AM
i have checked in with them a couple of times. so far no luck. thx for the heads up