PDA

View Full Version : Britney,Britney,Britney....

Liberator TJ1984
02-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Still not getting enough Publicity :rolleyes:
Hey I think I'll check into Re-Hab :idea: That will make them feel sorry for me :messedup:
NEW YORK, New York (AP) -- Britney Spears entered rehab Tuesday after a bizarre weekend that included shaving her head and getting a new tattoo.
Spears, 25, voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility, CNN has confirmed.
Boo F'n Hoo Bizatch

DAVEO
02-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Well that mellon looks as bad as her clam.

mobldj
02-20-2007, 01:30 PM
what a tw.t.she should just off herself and save her kids the hassle of being raised by mommy dearest.

Dan Lorenze
02-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Nothing gets a celebrity quicker publicity than rehab. Lohan just did the same thing.. It's like these kids get drunk a couple of times and go straight in.

IN2-IN2MX
02-20-2007, 01:40 PM
They're all whacked out! What's wrong with all these young "stars" today? It's a shame. Both Lindsey and Brit are so hot and they're ruining themselves. :confused:

Not So Fast
02-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Isnt rehab like a month or so at least. These kids check in & out like its their personal hotel room, I just dont get it. Mental breakdown coming for both IMO.. NSF

INSman
02-20-2007, 03:01 PM
Bad decision, after bad decision, after bad decision... :220v: :supp: :hammer2: :yuk: :eek:

HocusPocus
02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
just another case of too much too soon.. and not knowing how to handle it.

All-Star
02-20-2007, 04:11 PM
Is it just me or is K-Fed not looking like such a looser after all. ;) hee hee
I wonder how this will help her in her divorce proceedings???
Duh :idea:

Kilrtoy
02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
YET YOU ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER, SO SHE MUST BE DOING IT RIGHT:idea: :idea: :idea:

topless
02-20-2007, 04:29 PM
YET YOU ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER, SO SHE MUST BE DOING IT RIGHT:idea: :idea: :idea:That can't be true, we talked about Later for the longest time and still do when the subject of donations or sunken boats comes up and he can't do ANYTHING right
:jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
02-20-2007, 05:27 PM
That can't be true, we talked about Later for the longest time and still do when the subject of donations or sunken boats comes up and he can't do ANYTHING right
:jawdrop:
Oh but he did, He got alot of peoples money, and is still laughing his way to the bank

mrs.rvrluvr
02-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Is it just me or is K-Fed not looking like such a looser after all. ;) hee hee
I wonder how this will help her in her divorce proceedings???
Duh :idea:
Ya...your right! K-Fed turns out to be the responsible one, go figure.:eek:

Not So Fast
02-20-2007, 05:47 PM
YET YOU ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT HER, SO SHE MUST BE DOING IT RIGHT:idea: :idea: :idea:
Point being??? Yes we talk about her because she is after all a celebrity, like it or not. She is in the news all the time therefore a subject of discussion. I see you comment as well right? You dont think she is a friggin train wreck, come on. A very beautiful girl in the prime of her life with the world for her taking and this is the best she can do?? Gimme a break NSF

Kilrtoy
02-20-2007, 05:57 PM
Point being??? Yes we talk about her because she is after all a celebrity, like it or not. She is in the news all the time therefore a subject of discussion. I see you comment as well right? You dont think she is a friggin train wreck, come on. A very beautiful girl in the prime of her life with the world for her taking and this is the best she can do?? Gimme a break NSF
We all have our weak moments in life, we are just not in the spot light, for the world to laugh at our hardships and yes she is a pretty girl...
And Yes I do comment and will continue.....
now that K fed is gone my number is getting closer to the jackpot:D

Nord
02-20-2007, 06:00 PM
We all have our weak moments in life, we are just not in the spot light, for the world to laugh at our hardships and yes she is a pretty girl...
And Yes I do comment and will continue.....
now that K fed is gone my number is getting closer to the jackpot:D
Good stuff here......

coolchange
02-20-2007, 06:26 PM
2 Mouseketeers. Now one is a world class talent and the other is just tabloid fodder.

IMPATIENT 1
02-20-2007, 06:31 PM
she doesn't have any "stayin power" like stefani or mary j. blige, stick a fork in her, she's done:D

ratso
02-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Ya...your right! K-Fed turns out to be the responsible one, go figure.:eek:
Now he needs to come out with a song over their breakup... maybe he can come out as good as Justin Timberlake...:D

HocusPocus
02-21-2007, 07:44 AM
anyone want to buy the hair she shaved off?
http://www.buybritneyshair.com/

Old Texan
02-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Now he needs to come out with a song over their breakup... maybe he can come out as good as Justin Timberlake...:D
Maybe he can sing???? Britney had a lot of problems with the singing part. Now that she's lost her "nubile" feminine features to motherhood and cheap beer, she's "jumped the shark" at Olympic lengths. Back to the trailer park....:devil:

rivergoer
02-21-2007, 10:46 AM
ill still bang her:D :D