PDA

View Full Version : So My Cat Just Took A Dump

SummerBreeze
02-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Yep.... the little basterd just took a dump in his cat box...... and he is covering it up....... and it realy stinks now.
His dumping area is in the just around the corner from where my computer is. I just got home. He must have waited till I got home to give me the suprise
I am going to light a candel
Cats are real clean but when they DUMP look out
You want pictures???

RaceFace
02-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Shoulda got a dog.....he would have lifted his leg on yours instead. Less stinky :D

HaulinAss
02-21-2007, 01:53 AM
You want pictures???
http://www.norcal1320.com/forums/images/smilies/ttiwwop.gif

Wet Dream
02-21-2007, 05:17 AM
A cat? You might want to keep that part of your estrogen injected life a secret. :D

photo chick
02-21-2007, 05:25 AM
Yep.... the little basterd just took a dump in his cat box...... and he is covering it up....... and it realy stinks now.
His dumping area is in the just around the corner from where my computer is. I just got home. He must have waited till I got home to give me the suprise
You want pictures???
Tell me about it!!!! Try talking to a lion while he takes a dump....stiiiinky!!!:jawdrop:

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:29 AM
Tell me about it!!!! Try talking to a lion while he takes a dump....stiiiinky!!!:jawdrop:
Suppose you DON'T have pics of that:idea:

photo chick
02-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Suppose you DON'T have pics of that:idea:
Nope....I could get you one today if you'd like though:D :D

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:32 AM
Nope....I could get you one today if you'd like though:D :D
I'm sure there's a few on here that might like a little proof of yer kittie poop stories.:idea: :sqeyes: :D

TAF
02-21-2007, 05:34 AM
A cat? You might want to keep that part of your estrogen injected life a secret. :D
Watch out , we might have a Lucky sighting:idea:

Baja Big Dog
02-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Dude...your phyc called...said to "GET A JOB!!"
Holy crap (no pun) sitting around watching your cat take a dump aint bad enough, but posting it this forum????
And before I had a cup of coffee!!!!:mad:

Wicky
02-21-2007, 08:41 AM
You want pictures???
Sounds like "kitty Rocha" !!! One of my dogs favorite desserts!!

rampgirl-top
02-21-2007, 08:43 AM
EEWWW :sqeyes: Was refilling the dogs water bowl and wondered why there were little pieces of kitty litter in the water bowl...Smart dog...after she goes bobbing for kitty poo she rinses her nose off in the water bowl.