PDA

View Full Version : Hell No to Slave Reparations!!! Taxpayers are now the Slaves

MWJSOne
02-21-2007, 02:15 AM
Hell No to Slave Reparations!!! Taxpayers are now the Slaves
Slavery Reparations?! Hell NO!!!!
The problems and mess of our ancestors needs to be a basis of information to be learned from, not continued mongering (where's Jesse Jackson, etc)
No one should have assistance as everyone should make there own way. The new American Slave is the taxpayer who has to take care of all the lazy ass 'ghetto' citizen, and by ghetto, i mean anyone of any race, creed, color, sex, whatever who cannot seem to get off their ass and do for themselves, for whatever reason. Ghetto crybabies driving America to disaster and to record poverty levels. The mainstream middle class too busy taking care of the lazy and deprived, not able to get ahead.
THE NEW AMERICAN SLAVERY is the American taxpayer who has to figure out some way of resolving all of the ‘ghetto’ crap in this country.
Whatever race, creed, color, origin, hillbilly mentality, socially maladjusted belief, etc, you ARE ‘ghetto’ if:
• You contribute to the breeding of rats in your neighborhood by throwing your trash on the streets, subway tracks or anywhere else but provided garbage receptacles. You also spit on sidewalks despite walking barefooted.
• You and your family’s very presence de-values the community. You are constantly on Section 8 status or are involved within a Fair Housing program paid by tax payers.
• You constantly collect social security unemployment, robbing businesses by working for them briefly and then quitting or doing your absolute minimum in order to get fired, thus collecting unemployment again or food and housing assistance.
• You have no concept of accountability and cannot truly accept any sense of responsibility. You blame society for any of your deemed misfortunes.
• You walk around with a chip on your shoulder & maintain a sense of entitlement because someone else has something that you do not. Your envy is plain ignorance to greed.
• You graduate high school or get a GED thinking it's a major accomplishment and not a prerequisite for a formal education. You don't actually believe in education and hard work, having no understanding of what earnings based on merit is.
• You’re not 100% sure who your child/childrens’ father is. You have no problem allowing your kids to be raised by your own parent as you are residing in a four generation household.
• You pronounce words incorrectly. i.e.; ask as axe, liked as liketed, valentines as valentimes, birthday as birfday, library as liberry, specific as pacific etc, etc.
• You do not dress your age or appropriate; females, the clothes you wear are at least 1-2 sizes smaller, and males at least 1-2 sizes larger. Wearing anything with Fubu or Tommy labels are advertisements to your culpability to ethnic identities and not to the purchase of quality products. Flea Market chic.
• You lack social skills to form proper greetings, such as give/accept "psssssssssssst, pssst" cat-call/mating calls to/from strangers on the street. You have no problem in asking strangers for handouts or spare change. You address people as “Yo, my man…”
• You're hostile in nature and think that belligerence is the answer to most things, ready to get into a fight with anyone who accidentally encroaches on your space.
• You do not monitor how well your children do in school or care about the friends they make or the activities they are involved in outside of the home. You cannot be bothered to spend time and know the status of your kids and relatives, but you can be bothered to know what's going on with strangers' lives, i.e. talk shows, soap operas, entertainment television and tabloids.
• It is more imperative for you to know what is on the next episode of Jerry Springer than the activities of your child at school. You have never attended a PTA meeting.
• You'd rather spend your State assistance check on jewelry and brand name clothes for your kids, rather than books, school supplies and more important things to better your home or family.
• You do not respect yours or anyone else's property, i.e., graffiti on buildings and fences, rims and attachments to your car that devalues your vehicle. Or having a vehicle worth less than the rims or attachments you’ve placed on the car.
• You're impatient and lack self control with your bodily functions. You feel that farting and belching are okay in your social situations and feel the need to share and compare them. “Yo, pull my finger…”
• You have little respect for yourself; therefore little respect for others. You chew sunflower seeds on public transportation and throw them on the floor thinking the ghetto fairy will clean up after you. You can't wait to get home to eat, so you are eating your meal on the subways/buses, leaving tissues and food containers for the ghetto fairy.
• You think it's normal to curse, smoke pot and drink 40s in front of your kids.
• You have no concept on parenting, redirection to your child or mentoring them, so you yell at them in the middle of the street, embarrass them then slap them even though you are at least 100lbs heavier than them. You have no idea what the difference of parenting to abuse is.
• You treat the other sex in a substandard manner by calling them hoes or bastards. You are afraid your temporary or permanent partner will leave your pathetic self so maintain a low self esteem to make the other feel superior.
• You like to talk back to your parent and elders. Your parent allows it and your elders have no respect for you. Careful, as there are only so many people who might actually provide bail or bond to you when you need it.
• You allow your kids to see you as lazy and disrespectful to others and then you (possibly) wonder why they grow up to be ARE rude, lazy and disrespectful to themselves and others. You always tell the media and reporters after the police have left that ‘They was always good kids’.
• You set low standards when picking your friends because your drug dealer, mistress ‘baby’s daddy’s friends’, coworkers and neighborhood gang are what you deem as friends.
• The use of the words "Please" "Thank you" "Pardon me" "I appreciate it" are not part of your vocabulary or behavior.
• You stalk/obsess over your ex because you have no shame and are bitter.
• You think it's normal for your 14 year old daughter to dress ‘hoochie’ and come home after midnight. She doesn’t go to school, but works at the fast food chain down the street, so it is considered ‘okay’.
• You think nothing of expressing racial hatred toward others, but not okay if someone does the same to you. (Think of the ‘n’ word and the middle finger)
• You know you're ‘ghetto’, you're proud of being ghetto and have no inclination to change.
• You think having gone to prison or jail/going to jail impresses people or provides you with an acceptable social prerequisite.
• You refer to your taxpayer salaried Public Defender as your “lawyer or Attorney’.
• You drive a nice vehicle (you still do not own) but still live with your parents, providing no assistance to them for your continued stay at home status. They raise your child when you do move out.
• You'd rather spend your money on lottery scratch -offs than investing it wisely where a guaranteed return on investment can be made.
• You set low standards for yourself and you are proud of this, thus, you have low hopes for your kids and their futures.

Old Texan
02-21-2007, 06:10 AM
Lots of truth.
I love the "Flea Market Chic". I always wondered what the style was and that describes it to a T.....:D
"Hat on sideways with a big tin plated dollar sign medalion hangin' on a oversize tin plated dog chain, baggy 3 size too big pants with the crotch below the knees, a baggy Tommy knockoff sweatshirt, entering into a 200K mile 89' Chevy subcompact complete with spinning hubcaps and folger muffler, stolen radio blaring out raunchy rap, with arm around illiterate trailer trash skinny multicolored hair acne faced cheap knockoff perfume wearing
8th grade dropout ol' lady"......All pissed off at the world 'cause he got fired from a damn good fry cook job at MickeyD's for missing 3 out of 5 days every week to hang with homies and got replaced by an illegal whose actually willing to work. Naw, he ain't a blight on society.....:rolleyes:

sangervdrive
02-21-2007, 06:29 AM
Nuff said.

HighRoller
02-28-2007, 07:48 AM
The black community has let itself be enslaved all over again by politicians and charletains like Jesse Jackson who try to convince people that social programs are the way to improve the "black condition". They've done a great job making poor and/or uneducated blacks believe the poverty condition in the hood is all the fault of rich white Republicans. But wouldn't people get tired after 10,20 or 30 years of listening to their so-called leaders make empty promises with no results?
If anyone doubts my assertions, I have one word for them; KATRINA! Grown, able bodied persons who were so used to the government taking care of them that they sat and died waiting for government help when the flood waters came. Until the black community wakes up and realizes the current plan isn't working we'll see more of the same.