PDA

View Full Version : Bars and Resturants in Sacramento

HTM-NY
02-21-2007, 06:46 AM
Looking for your favorite bars and resturants in the Sacramento area and tell me why. Best prime rib, killer mixed drinks, great draft selection, hottie waitress's, great prices, cool atomosphere, etc. Also what is the best night to go there. Will be in town for the week looking for the best places to hang.

YeLLowBoaT
02-21-2007, 07:01 AM
for prime rib, buggy whip. its been around for ever and on wed( i'm pretty sure) its only 10 bucks. Last 3xs I have been there its been the best prime rib I have ever had.
Banderos is good... makes a great "date spot" I've never taken a girl there that I did not score latter that evening.
Garicas and el par mar for mexican.
I would say seratellas( sp?) for italin, but the owner of 40+ years died and it was sold off to some one. I've not been there since that happend, but others have and said its gone way down hill.
I've got to get my ass to work so I'll post more latter.

HTM-NY
02-22-2007, 08:00 AM
ttt

Trailer Park Casanova
02-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Firedance lounge is cool.
All ages until about 10, then under thirty rolls in.
All sports covered on the Tube, best jukebox I've ever seen.
A good place.

abraman1326
02-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Also try out Joes Crab Shack. Got great, hot waitresses, and really is an exciting place to be. They all dance a few times an hour.
Where in Sac are you going to be, and when you going? It's a great city, just going to be kind of cold a rainy for the next week or so. If you like it, you should try and come for Bridge to Bridge. A weekend of nothing but our kind of boats running 100+ mph through the river and a poker run as well.
What kind of music are you into? Let me know and I'll recomend some clubs. 1 great one is Park on L St. Lot's of hotties running around. I've only been on a Sat night, but I've heard Fri night is fun as well. Also you can try Avalon, and Empire which are downtown.
Good luck and have fun...
BRA

HTM-NY
02-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Will be there this Sun(25) @ noon until next Sat(3) @ noon. Will be doing business until 4:30 each week day. Still mostly into the rock thing, like the blues also. I'm willing to check out just about anything.

TRUMP TIGHT
02-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Im going back up to sac. from so cal on mon. Keep this thread up! I need the tips!

wedge44
02-23-2007, 09:26 AM
Island Hut Deli......especially the one the one in roseville, My cousins own that one...wedge :D :D :D

SMFRiverRat
02-23-2007, 09:59 AM
The Torch Club
http://www.torchclub.net/index.php
Great Blues. Open Jam on Sunday. (I think my step-son is playing this Sunday)

Mandelon
02-23-2007, 10:01 AM
I ate a some sushi bar on a barge docked in front of some other restaurants right on the water somewhere. That was pretty cool, but I heard it sunk or washed away??

SMFRiverRat
02-23-2007, 10:07 AM
I ate a some sushi bar on a barge docked in front of some other restaurants right on the water somewhere. That was pretty cool, but I heard it sunk or washed away??
Sushi on the river.
Took my wife there on our first date. Lucky for us we outlasted the Sunk Sushi Bar. Everytime we went there, a fight would break out so the entertainment was always good...and free.