PDA

View Full Version : NJBA Discussion Forum -06

Willis
01-31-2006, 11:47 AM
January 27, 2006
Hello People,
:argue:
Does the NJBA need its own web site forum?
I want to ask the Membership to do and informal vote to see whether or not we need a “NJBA Official Racers Forum” where you can go to get the latest info, gossip or parts house links, about/from/hard feelings on your racing activities :rolleyes:
The forum is needed because we – The NJBA must provide a better way to disperse information without going to another forum to spread our information, which I personally think is not the way we need to spread our info.
On the NJBA web forum site, you would have a direct link to communicate with the officers and board members through the “Personal Message” option.
That option lets the sender and receiver have anonymity if they need it.
Please let me know what you think so I can take the information gathered here back to the board members.
Willis

Cheyenne372
01-31-2006, 12:36 PM
January 27, 2006
"...That option lets the sender and receiver have anonymity if they need it..."
I'm just curious how long you think anonymity lasts in boat racing?
As my dad says, there are three kind of tells.....TEL-ephone.....TEL-egraph and TELL -a boat racer!

BUSBY
01-31-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm all for it ... but you knew that ... just need the $$$ costs ...

Willis
01-31-2006, 01:18 PM
Hello People,
The Preident said he's all for it, but not enough people have said they want to have the forum.
Tell me so I can inform the board.
Willis

Cs19
01-31-2006, 02:52 PM
good idea.

Clockstart
01-31-2006, 03:31 PM
I'm surprised you have to ask. A place to take the pulse of the racers and dispence info would be a great idea.

cp028
01-31-2006, 03:43 PM
hell ya, this is the last place we need to discuss NJBA info. , if you want to know whats going on come on over to are house. As alot of you know i don't post, but this is long over due.
tom b.

BUSBY
01-31-2006, 03:52 PM
hell ya, this is the last place we need to discuss NJBA info. , if you want to know whats going on come on over to are house. As alot of you know i don't post, but this is long over due.
tom b.
TOM!
what's up? glad to see you finally made it to the dark side! welcome!
Just kidding, see you Tuesday night!
Brian

Willis
01-31-2006, 04:11 PM
Hey,
Tom B.
Glad to some new faces with all the answers.
As a representative, We need to sound it up the wall and see what falls off.
See ya Tuesday
Willis

Cs19
01-31-2006, 04:59 PM
tom b.
ha ha... I knew he would give in and start posting

cyclone
01-31-2006, 06:42 PM
It was only a matter of time. lol
welcome Tom!
oh and willis the discussion forum is a great idea.

FuelInMyVeins82
01-31-2006, 09:07 PM
I agree good Idea

ColeTR2
01-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Most web hosting companys have form as part of there service. I use yahoo and all i had to do was turn it on.

RCB19
01-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Seems like it would be a place to get some real time Q&A's about the NJBA planet without all the other BS. Do it.

Truth_Speaker
02-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Take your NJBA stupidity elsewhere- don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
BTW- Whatcha talkin bout Willis- breaking the BGJ with the POS you have- BFD you added a PSI

Truth_Speaker
02-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Busby- what ever happened with double fees for staying overnight- just another big rip off- try explaining that big mouth

BUSBY
02-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Another guy who likes to hide behind screen names ... like we're gonna take you seriously ... :rolleyes:

djdtpr
02-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Ok so ive narrowed it down to either being Cyclone or CS so who are ya truth speaker?
P.S. just kidding. :yuk:

cyclone
02-01-2006, 09:12 PM
'tard.
so did you put that new injection on yet? when do we get to see a video of it idling?
rump-rump-rump-rump! :)

djdtpr
02-01-2006, 09:20 PM
'tard thats funny.
I just learned how to post pics theirs no way i can post a video.You will just have to see it and hear it at the river this year.
When do we get to hear the new prostock motor cackle and watch you purge the system?
If you need pointers on how to blow the scoop off talk to Big John he can hook ya up. :)

BUSBY
02-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Ok so ive narrowed it down to either being Cyclone or CS so who are ya truth speaker?
Naw, Mike & Chris have enough guts to say who they are ... this person doesn't ... I'm pretty sure they will still hide behind their screen name with their 5 new posts being mad at me for speaking the real truth ...
If this person has anything constructive to say, I ask them to out themselves and tell us who they are and the beef that they have with NJBA ... if not, we will simply ignore their posts.
(it's not that hard to figure out who this might be)

cyclone
02-01-2006, 09:49 PM
'tard thats funny.
I just learned how to post pics theirs no way i can post a video.You will just have to see it and hear it at the river this year.
When do we get to hear the new prostock motor cackle and watch you purge the system?
If you need pointers on how to blow the scoop off talk to Big John he can hook ya up. :)
you won't see it purge. this aint the fast and the furious dude.

djdtpr
02-02-2006, 08:05 AM
this aint the fast and the furious dude.
Oooooops i must have been dreaming.
You have to admit that it is pretty cool when they do it though.

Truth_Speaker
02-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Another guy who likes to hide behind screen names ... like we're gonna take you seriously ... :rolleyes:
i have nothing to hide- you want anonymous feedback- well here it is
the njba is a disgrace- you should follow the ihba more closely- they know how to take care of their racers

cyclone
02-02-2006, 02:25 PM
It sure is easy to bitch about something and do nothing about it. If you think the folks that VOLUNTEER their time to put on NJBA races are doing such a bad job then why don't you step up and lend a hand?
:rolleyes:

BUSBY
02-02-2006, 02:35 PM
the njba is a disgrace- you should follow the ihba more closely- they know how to take care of their racers
Interesting ... Willis has started something prior to taking it for board approval, trying to get feeback, not me ... I agree that we should have a forum to announce things, but not anonymously.
His statement was so that people who were afraid to speak out and want to stay anonymous ... could ... I don't agree ... I have never been ashamed about what I had to say enough to have to say it anonymously.
Those who are members of NJBA know they get treated in a professional manner and will be running instead of bypassed so the fuel boats can run ... unlike IHBA ... so I don't think that NJBA should follow IHBA's lead. Thanks for your input though.

Willis
02-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Feb. 2, 2006
Hello people,
:argue:
Brian,
You don’t have to convince this clown, “Truth Speaker”, that the NJBA is a different organization from IHBA with professional people running the company and professional players in competition.
“Truth Speaker”, needs “anonymity” so he can feel like a person, well “Truth Speaker”, be a man and say what’s really on your small mind. Oh, I’m sorry, to be a “Truth Speaker”, you’d have to come clean with your self and admit you are a very small individual with small expectations.
“Truth Speaker”, you have made the choice, bring your boat back and it will get beat again – Blown Gas Jet.
Willis

Johnwithjm
02-02-2006, 03:33 PM
You forgot the part about IHBA pays alot better than NJBA. I run both but the boat count and the pay is much better in IHBA. I hope NJBA can grow and get the boat count up. Looking forward to racing both this year. I think that NJBA will be alot better this year with the new sandbaging rule.

Willis
02-02-2006, 03:44 PM
John,
Everybody who is a racer already knows NJBA doesn't have the "Promoter" or the stadium to collect the “Hi Dollars” from spectators to add to the purse.
So whatÂ’s the beef about????
Willis

Johnwithjm
02-02-2006, 04:07 PM
John,
Everybody who is a racer already knows NJBA doesn't have the "Promoter" or the stadium to collect the “Hi Dollars” from spectators to add to the purse.
So whatÂ’s the beef about????
WillisI have know beef with NJBA. As we all know there is know money in boat racing.

93eliminator
02-02-2006, 05:46 PM
I was talking to someone the other day he said 2 boats are coming back one is going to be HEAVY HITTER Has a new powerplant the other just returning same set up when it left.

BUSBY
02-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Hey John ... we know you have no beef ... I think Willis was asking what Mr. Truth was speaking about ... we know NJBA is coming back around ... and obviously according to the rising boat count others do as well.
It's gonna be a fun year!

Cheyenne372
02-03-2006, 05:42 AM
Truth Speaker......
You REALLY...REALLY think that the IHBA knows how to take care of their racers?
Guys and gals....I think we found somebody that REALLY believes in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy too!
Busby...you hit the nail on the head! The NJBA, SDBA or any other association does not need to follow the lead of any association. For the past several years we have all been told that the IHBA is "...taking boat racing to the NEXT LEVEL..."
Truth Speaker, can you tell me what is at that level when we get there?
Did we already get there?
Was it losing two great race courses on the east coast?
Is it posting that the SDBA Brady, Texas race and the Bryan, Texas race are Division 2 points races although there is NO AGREEMENT between the SDBA and IHBA in regard to co-points events.
Or is that what you mean "...by taking care of their racers?..."