PDA

View Full Version : Consignments Needed!

gqchris
02-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey Guys,
Most everyone knows me as the Ford guy and hooking up our ***boat members with the Ford deals. Well, my contract was up for IT work was up at Ken Grody Ford, and I am now on a conuslting basis only. I am still working deals with my fleet guys there, so if you are in the market, look me up. :D
I have moved on over to my buddies at Long Beach Yacht Sales as my day job. We specialize in Bank Repos on Boats and RV's. We just opened up a new location on Beach Blvd and the 22 FWY, and I need some CLEAN inventory to consign. If you are looking to sell your boat or RV during the upcoming rush, (Toyhaulers needed ASAP!), then hit me up. We have a nice lot here now and I need some nice items.
If you are in the market for a smoking deal on a REPO boat or RV, check out our site , http://www.lbys.com
We also recently received a huge allotment of Ski Centurion Wake/Ski boats that we need to move. Talk to everyone soon
Chris

Schiada Time
02-21-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm the guy who bought that '22 Schiada V-drive from Tony Lovejoy. Since towing her home about a year ago now she has gotten a brand new 502, fresh art Carr Turbo 400 trans, new prop shaft, new rudder, new turn fin, new transom (it was rotten to hell), all brand new wiring and plumbing, new hardware, new gauges, new switches, new steering wheel etc. I also had to put new wheels and tires on the trailer and redo the bearings and some electrical. It has been quite a project but has turned out real nice. I am in the process now of dialing in the correct prop and carb set-up and she is basically ready for next summer.

gqchris
02-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow, that sounds like it came out real nice! The name was Travis right? We need some pics:) I will show Tony what it came out like. Thanks for checking in!

dmontzsta
02-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Hey Chris,
Sounds good.
I actually ended up leasing an 07 F150 from Fritts Ford, they were able to work up a slightly better deal than Patrick. They had the $3k down and $299 per month deal going, with taxes and everything it came out around $370. Also, my Dad ended up getting a fully loaded xtra cab (gunmetal) for $340 per month.
I appreciate you passing on the info and I will keep you in mind. Just wanted to let you know where everything stood.

gqchris
02-21-2007, 03:57 PM
HEy Dmon,
Thanks for the update! That sounds like a great deal actually. YOu gotta go where they are dealing thats for sure. :) The Supercab for your dad sounds like what he wanted too!