PDA

View Full Version : Attention Havasu Home Owners

Riveratz
02-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Requested by popular demand I am adding an attachment for pricing. I will be giving a discount to registered HB Members.
More on www.havasuwiring.com has been updated also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a fellow boater and starting a new business in Lake Havasu and wanted to share a few items with all of you. I am not new to the industry just new to Lake Havasu.
Have you ever had a bad feeling when you are about to arrive at your second home and just hope that everything is ok? Like your Boat or Toys are safe and sound in your garage undisturbed? Your Plasma TV is still there? Do you just ever wonder while you are at work what is going on with your house? Have you ever pulled into your driveway in Havasu and wished your house was cooled off a couple of hours earlier when you walked in the door?
If you have answered yes to any of these then you need to check out our website at www.Havasuwiring.com
I have a second home in Havasu and I can rest peacefully knowing that everything is ok. Because as we all know we have a lot of money invested out there.
Our brochures will be hitting the local papers next month and I thought I would throw this out to my fellow Hot Boaters first.
I am open to all opinions from you whether good or bad.
Make sure you check out the Demo Live streaming video link on www.havasuwiring.com (http://www.havasuwiring.com)
Phone Line models Now available!!
Lorne
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24619&stc=1&d=1172090883

Havasu1986
02-21-2007, 12:54 PM
I've had a house in Havi for 20 years now. Back then we didn't have as many problems. Now you have to have some sort of security. Good Luck, I will keep you in mind.:)

HatenWinter
02-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Good luck! I sent you a PM with some questions.

Todd969
02-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Good luck! I sent you a PM with some questions.
Don't worry, I went by there today and the snowbirds put in a putting green for you:jawdrop:

HatenWinter
02-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Don't worry, I went by there today and the snowbirds put in a putting green for you:jawdrop:
Thanks man, your the best! What is it with the snow birds and astro turf?:D

djunkie
02-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I sure wouldn't mind being able to turn on my a/c remotely. Would be nice to show up to a cool house for once. :D

Havasu Carrera
02-21-2007, 01:10 PM
I have the primative version already:D
T-stat seems cool for sure. Already have doors wired and video.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I sure wouldn't mind being able to turn on my a/c remotely. Would be nice to show up to a cool house for once. :D
It is a great thing.....Nothing like walking into a 75 degree house when it's 100+ outside.

djunkie
02-21-2007, 01:14 PM
It is a great thing.....Nothing like walking into a 75 degree house when it's 100+ outside.
Ya we are seriously thinking of doing it this year along with having an alarm installed. The cameras would be nice but I just don't feel the need.

Havasu_Dreamin
02-21-2007, 01:16 PM
Ya we are seriously thinking of doing it this year along with having an alarm installed. The cameras would be nice but I just don't feel the need.
Definitely do the thermostat. We've had it since the house was built in 01. It's integrated into our alarm system.

dumbandyoung
02-21-2007, 01:30 PM
the ac system sounds awesome. what does that run?

HocusPocus
02-21-2007, 01:37 PM
in 18 years we did have one break in.. a bunch of neighbor kids went in and tore the place up. they were caught and their parents had to pay... but it was still a huge pain in the ass. we do have a security system in place now and good neighbors now that keep an eye on things. i do like the thermostat deal.

RiverDave
02-21-2007, 01:40 PM
What's the price for all three?
As well what's the price for each individually?
RD

djunkie
02-21-2007, 01:42 PM
in 18 years we did have one break in.. a bunch of neighbor kids went in and tore the place up. they were caught and their parents had to pay... but it was still a huge pain in the ass. we do have a security system in place now and good neighbors now that keep an eye on things. i do like the thermostat deal.
We've got a great fulltime neighbor out there also. Hes retired and one of those nosey types thats always watching our place. Luckily he doesn't mind the noise we make when we're out there. But after hearing about some others breakins we definately want some extra security.

ultra27jay
02-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Put Some Prices Up I Need To Get It Done Also....

Riveratz
02-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Pricing has been PM'd to RD and Ultra27Jay
If any others would like it just PM me please.

dumbandyoung
02-21-2007, 01:52 PM
We have neighbors that park a car in our driveway a few days out of the week. It helps. We had one break in. All they took were seadoo keys, life jackets a beach cruiser, water skis and a gas can. I figure the were on foot or the would've grabbed more. They took maybe a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff. our neighbors had a quad stolen and another guy i met at a sandwich shop in glendora has a place up there and he said someone ripped a motor out of his wave runner...you'd think they would take the whole ski.:confused:

Ziggy
02-21-2007, 01:55 PM
We've got a great fulltime neighbor out there also. Hes retired and one of those nosey types thats always watching our place. Luckily he doesn't mind the noise we make when we're out there. But after hearing about some others breakins we definately want some extra security.I got three neighbors like that........it helps to know someone peeks over once in a while to make sure all the windows are still intact.
I call a friend who goes over and turns on my A/C for me prior to my arrival :D:D

INSman
02-21-2007, 02:06 PM
Mohave Integrated did some of my new construction stuff, but I want to add some things and clean up a few things, so please send me a PM so I can respond with my contact info.

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2007, 02:15 PM
That would be nice :)

djunkie
02-21-2007, 02:28 PM
That would be nice :)
You mean that castle you call a vacation home doesn't have it? :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
02-21-2007, 02:30 PM
You mean that castle you call a vacation home doesn't have it? :D :D
LOL
No and my friends are no help....They just leave reptiles and rodents in my house. ;) ;)

UnionJack
02-21-2007, 02:51 PM
pm me with info... I want the AC thing in the house

yopengo
02-21-2007, 03:25 PM
PM with the prices please. :D

Ziggy
02-21-2007, 03:32 PM
LOL
No and my friends are no help....They just leave reptiles and rodents in my house. ;) ;)
But they're such cute animals................Its that dangerous Woo-woo you have to be on the lookout for:D

phebus
02-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Where the hell am I supposed to get my new tv's and boat stereos now. Asshole.............................:D

RaceFace
02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Riveratz, I sent a PM requesting pricing. Thanks!

lalhc
02-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't think that my Snowbirds would appreciate the cameras :D
PM me w/the thermostat & surveillance pricing.

Riveratz
02-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Where the hell am I supposed to get my new tv's and boat stereos now. Asshole.............................:D
Now that was funny. Phebus you always have something to make me laugh....

Havasu Carrera
02-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Pricing has been PM'd to RD and Ultra27Jay
If any others would like it just PM me please.
What Am I chopped liver?:D

Sun burners
02-21-2007, 06:50 PM
I would also like some prices.
Thanks Mike

PaPaG
02-21-2007, 06:50 PM
I am a fellow boater and starting a new business in Lake Havasu and wanted to share a few items with all of you. I am not new to the industry just new to Lake Havasu.
Have you ever had a bad feeling when you are about to arrive at your second home and just hope that everything is ok? Like your Boat or Toys are safe and sound in your garage undisturbed? Your Plasma TV is still there? Do you just ever wonder while you are at work what is going on with your house? Have you ever pulled into your driveway in Havasu and wished your house was cooled off a couple of hours earlier when you walked in the door?
If you have answered yes to any of these then you need to check out our website at www.Havasuwiring.com
I have a second home in Havasu and I can rest peacefully knowing that everything is ok. Because as we all know we have a lot of money invested out there.
Our brochures will be hitting the local papers next month and I thought I would throw this out to my fellow Hot Boaters first.
I am open to all opinions from you whether good or bad.
Make sure you check out the Demo Live streaming video link on www.havasuwiring.com (http://www.havasuwiring.com)
*** I have had a lot of questions regarding internet connections. Yes these advertised do require an internet connection. I do have some coming that work via the phone also.
BTW. Why not have internet at your Havasu House for Hot Boat??????
Lorne
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24619&stc=1&d=1172090883
Can you PM me some rates on the 4 camera system but only want 1 inside and 3 outside.

cc322
02-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Can they be put in storage units? Great Idea.

TCHB
02-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Lorne is good to see you are getting started. email me when you get a chance. I need cool air when I get in on Friday nights.

Riveratz
02-21-2007, 07:27 PM
Can they be put in storage units? Great Idea.
If they have an internet service anything is possible. We can do anything mild to wild. (Voice activation also)

Riveratz
02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Did I miss anyone on the PM's?

ahsumtoy
02-22-2007, 01:03 PM
PM me on the a/c pricing too....

Phat Matt
02-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Why not just post starting prices? Is everyone getting a different price in the PM's?

djunkie
02-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Did I miss anyone on the PM's?
I'd like to get some prices and what is needed to have the a/c thing too. Thanks.

Riveratz
02-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Why not just post starting prices? Is everyone getting a different price in the PM's?
Everyone gets the same prices. There is no favortism on HB.

Relaxalot
02-22-2007, 10:27 PM
I need pricing also please. Mainly interested in the AC control. What are the requirements at my end.??

Moneypitt
02-22-2007, 11:38 PM
Everyone gets the same prices. There is no favortism on HB.
Maybe the HB pricing is a little better than he will offer the non HB people, we all know who they are..........So sit back and assume the HB price isn't what he wants to advertize to the "you know whos", and keep it to yourself!!..............Just a hunch.......MP
PS Riveratz, are you looking for any help??? .....MP

parker guy
02-23-2007, 07:06 AM
need pricing on ac hook up in parker
thanks

lalhc
02-23-2007, 07:33 AM
I am interested in the thermostat & surveillance pricing.

Riveratz
02-24-2007, 05:56 AM
We now also have Thermostat controls that you can control from your telephone that do not need internet access.

TRIMM MANN
02-24-2007, 08:12 AM
I need prices on it all.
Thanks

INSman
02-24-2007, 08:40 AM
I need prices on it all.
Thanks
You need prices on a new Mister system first :D

Riveratz
03-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Bump for additional Info

lalhc
03-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I just forwarded your link to my property manager in Havasu. She was going to check out your site, and probably begin to refer you to her other clients. I told her that I was going to add the thermostat system on my house. She likes the idea of setting the thermostats for clients going into houses. The property management company is Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals. I would recommend that you call them and stop on by when you have a chance. Ask for Cheryl and tell her Ruben referred you.
Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals
500 N. Lake Havasu Ave., A-104
928-854-7800

Riveratz
03-01-2007, 10:07 AM
I just forwarded your link to my property manager in Havasu. She was going to check out your site, and probably begin to refer you to her other clients. I told her that I was going to add the thermostat system on my house. She likes the idea of setting the thermostats for clients going into houses. The property management company is Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals. I would recommend that you call them and stop on by when you have a chance. Ask for Cheryl and tell her Ruben referred you.
Lake Havasu Vacation Rentals
500 N. Lake Havasu Ave., A-104
928-854-7800
I appreciate the referrals. :) I will owe you.

lalhc
03-01-2007, 10:28 AM
I am going to call you before I go out to my house for Spring Break the 1st week of April.

franky
03-01-2007, 01:38 PM
When we first built our vacation home in Havasu, I had my lights on timers, chained up my BBQ, padlocked my garage doors (electric opening) blah blah, blah. That's because I came from California. Locals laughed at us. We moved here and stopped locking the house, don't lock the cars and sometimes leave them running when going into the PO or store. The insurance far outways the anxiety factor. Never a problem but don't have a bunch or renters around us especially since we have since built farther up the hill. Although the house is alarmed and monitored, we have never set it.
However......I would sure like to be able to turn on my spa while on the lake or sitting at the Turtle. I have a Jandy Aqualink inside the house that controls the pool/spa and water features and have a phone line running out to the main equipment (control box) from the phone/internet panel in the house.
Can you do an interface so I can call from my cell phone and fire things up?
Also, can you supply heavily armed ex special forces guys to completely set my mind at ease?JOKING

Riveratz
03-01-2007, 02:11 PM
When we first built our vacation home in Havasu, I had my lights on timers, chained up my BBQ, padlocked my garage doors (electric opening) blah blah, blah. That's because I came from California. Locals laughed at us. We moved here and stopped locking the house, don't lock the cars and sometimes leave them running when going into the PO or store. The insurance far outways the anxiety factor. Never a problem but don't have a bunch or renters around us especially since we have since built farther up the hill. Although the house is alarmed and monitored, we have never set it.
However......I would sure like to be able to turn on my spa while on the lake or sitting at the Turtle. I have a Jandy Aqualink inside the house that controls the pool/spa and water features and have a phone line running out to the main equipment (control box) from the phone/internet panel in the house.
Can you do an interface so I can call from my cell phone and fire things up?
Also, can you supply heavily armed ex special forces guys to completely set my mind at ease?JOKING LOL....
Good Question. I am not familar with that brand but I do have a call into the Manufacturer already and will be in touch.
I agree with your remarks to Havasu. If you live here full time you would probably not need it. But when you have a large investment in a boat/house and you are over 250 miles away the cameras give you peace of mind that when you pack the "Family" up and head out you are not hit with any surprises.

little rowe boat
03-01-2007, 02:18 PM
LOL
Wow! I left him there on Dec. 3rd and you just found Monty.

Riveratz
03-08-2007, 07:35 AM
I will be available this weekend for estimates in Havasu if anyone is interested. We now have a single Camera unit with Pan/Tilt if anyone is interested.

KREGER
03-08-2007, 07:49 AM
pm me with info... I want the AC thing in the house
I have a broadband connection in the AZ house already. Would I have to have a computer out there full time to activate the AC Remotly or is a phone line option a way to go? I am interested. Please PM me the remote AC options and estimates. Thanks Craig

Riveratz
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
PM Sent.

franky
03-19-2007, 07:26 AM
LOL....
Good Question. I am not familar with that brand but I do have a call into the Manufacturer already and will be in touch.
Any luck on the Jandy/phone interface??

Riveratz
03-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Any luck on the Jandy/phone interface??
Check your PM's