PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Las Vegas need help!

superV
02-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Long time no see to some of you. Been awhile since ive been on the boards. I am looking into moving to LV in May - June and would like some help on where to move etc.I am from Socal but have been in Lake of the ozarks area for the last 9 yrs so i am out of the loop on things.
Anyhow I am married and have two kids.Joshua is 9 and savannah is 10.Wife and I are 32.
I work in the north slop of alaska on the pipe line working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and Linda is a hair stylist. I need to be able to get to the airport with in 1/2 to 45min. Looking for a 3-4bdr 2 ba with a pool for around 300k.And yes we are big time boaters and currently run a Formula 232.Looking for a nice family place with lots for the kids and the wife with out have to travel into vegas.

phebus
02-22-2007, 07:27 AM
Try posting on Las Vegas ***boats http://lasvegas***boats.com/forum/
Nice group of people over there, and I'm sure you'll get some help.

superV
02-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Going to had to set up a new acc. but it is dead in there:sleeping:

2forcefull
02-22-2007, 07:34 AM
i still post there! lol, i live in vegas shouldn't have any problem getting a place in the sw area

mmered8299
02-22-2007, 07:40 AM
300K? Try Mountians Edge. Its probably the lest expensive of the new developments in the area. Closer to the lake you have a new development off of Lake Mead and Mojave/Oliva. Forgot the name. Watch out for the associations. They can be a pain in the ass.

Beer-30
02-22-2007, 07:41 AM
I believe Dicudmore would be one of the people who could hep ya.

All-Star
02-22-2007, 07:59 AM
There is a Realtor named Steve Hawks out there that can help you....

x7734x
02-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Lot's of associations here. All the new developments are all a pain in the ass. I can hook you up with a good realator and lender if you need the help. Definitally look in the south west, Henderson, or green valley area. Good prices on homes right now.

mobldj
02-22-2007, 08:11 AM
missouri,anywhere will be a improvement,spent 3 years at ft lost in the woods.youll love vegas.good luck,see ya on the water

dicudmore
02-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Long time no see to some of you. Been awhile since ive been on the boards. I am looking into moving to LV in May - June and would like some help on where to move etc.I am from Socal but have been in Lake of the ozarks area for the last 9 yrs so i am out of the loop on things.
Anyhow I am married and have two kids.Joshua is 9 and savannah is 10.Wife and I are 32.
I work in the north slop of alaska on the pipe line working 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and Linda is a hair stylist. I need to be able to get to the airport with in 1/2 to 45min. Looking for a 3-4bdr 2 ba with a pool for around 300k.And yes we are big time boaters and currently run a Formula 232.Looking for a nice family place with lots for the kids and the wife with out have to travel into vegas.
post or PM your email address and we can send you a few listings--get an idea whats here