PDA

View Full Version : Ok here's the deal

superdave013
03-19-2003, 08:45 PM
I don't know allot of you guys. I don't know about past grudges, broken friendships or who screwed who over.
All I know is when a new screen name pops up and starts ragging some one right away; to me it just looks like they are causing trouble. I let it go for awhile. When it gets to pages of the same crap over and over I just get over it and lock the thread. I mean give me a break ok. Say what you gotta say and move on. When you just dwell on it is when the thread gonna get locked.
Now in the past IÂ’ve deleted a few threads. I deleted one of OBÂ’s threads and caught shit from everyone but him. It seems that in that thread someone slammed Jim Wilkes @ Wilkes Marine. Well let me tell you that the Wilkes slam was NOT the reason it got deleted. Now instead of deleting I just lock them. That way what ever is said stays.
If you threaten someone I will ask you to edit it. If you donÂ’t then I will. ThatÂ’s about the only thing I would ever edit and would give my reason why I did it.
So videoking211, I hope you stick around. Sorry I locked your thread. But I think everyone knows you have some beef with V Drive video. We have an entire forum here for that. Take it to the Bench Racer Forum. ThatÂ’s what itÂ’s kinda for.
Maybe you could get involed in some of the other conversations. IÂ’m sure your input will help some other guy out.

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 08:57 PM
How can anyone criticize what you do? I agree with what you did 100%. I wish I had the power about half way though it to do what you did.
Have a nice day! smile_sp
Mike

GofastRacer
03-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Dave, you have a PM!. :)

videoking211
03-19-2003, 09:07 PM
Superdave no harm i was just messen with jerry and he read to much into it. Just a prank that went to far. but I have to say it was nice to pay him back a little.
Kdsvater check your PMS :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 09:09 PM
videoking211:
Superdave no harm i was just messen with jerry and he read to much into it. Just a prank that went to far. but I have to say it was nice to pay him back a little.
Kdsvater check your PMS :D :D :D Ya I got it....

superdave013
03-19-2003, 09:11 PM
videoking211:
Kdsvater check your PMS :D :D :D No worries bro. It was also a good time to explain a few other things to some people.

A.SNEED
03-19-2003, 09:15 PM
DEAR SUPERDAVE,
I LOVE READING YOUR POST YOU ARE THE GREATEST MODERATER,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH,CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN TAKE CARE .
(MIGHT AS WELL JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON IN KISS YOUR BUTT TO LOL)

superdave013
03-19-2003, 09:17 PM
A.SNEED:
DEAR SUPERDAVE,
I LOVE READING YOUR POST YOU ARE THE GREATEST MODERATER,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH,CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN TAKE CARE .
(MIGHT AS WELL JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON IN KISS YOUR BUTT TO LOL) That's some funny shit there Johnny!
[ March 19, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: superdave013 ]

Rexone
03-19-2003, 10:10 PM
dammit here I am watchin the war and miss all the Wednesday drama...j/k :)

126driver
03-20-2003, 06:09 AM
"the king" and the DUDE had their own little war over here. :D wink

126driver
03-20-2003, 06:13 AM
Thanks for locking them instead of deleting them SD; that's some funny-ass reading! :p

Sangster
03-20-2003, 09:07 AM
There's a New Sheriff in town for sure..And he ain't taken ANY....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118cf8-med.jpg
So Get over it..... :cool:

Her454
03-20-2003, 11:29 AM
superdave013:
Take it to the Bench Racer Forum. That’s what it’s kinda for. eek! eek!
Did ya have to go and say that! wink

Her454
03-20-2003, 11:30 AM
A.SNEED:
DEAR SUPERDAVE,
Kiss ass. Just dont tell him any secrets. wink

Infomaniac
03-20-2003, 02:44 PM
You did your job SD?
How dare you.