PDA

View Full Version : ***free To Good Home***

riverjunkie
02-22-2007, 12:56 PM
2 Female Brindle Boxers, together or seperate, 8 months old, tails docked, dewclaws removed, all shots done. I have their shot paperwork and they will come with harnesses and leashes as well as toys. These 2 girls were the last 2 from a litter my in-laws had and our intention was to keep them, however we already have 1 female that is 6 years old, and I think it is really getting to her having these 2 with her as well as I dont believe with work and the kids we have the time they deserve, therefore while they are still young enough to move to a new happy family and adapt well I would like to find them a new home. They are loving and great with the kids. I can deliver depending on where you are located, I am right at the 605, 105 and 91 fwys.
I can take some photos tonight if someone is willing to assist with the posting of them, havent quite gotten that down yet.
If you are interested please pm me or send me an email at
bakerbunch5@verizon.net.
Spread the work and thanks for looking,
Renee

Schiada Time
02-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Do they need to go together. We are looking for one dog only. I understand if they need to be kept together.

riverjunkie
02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Do they need to go together. We are looking for one dog only. I understand if they need to be kept together.
Yes, they can be seperated.

riverjunkie
02-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Bump

75MillerJet
02-22-2007, 06:09 PM
if the timing wasn't so bad i would take one of the monsters for sure. I've had boxers all my life and just recently had to put one down. Be picky with the new owners you chose so they go to a good home!

riverjunkie
02-23-2007, 11:37 AM
Bump
Come on folks, I know someone wants a doggy!!

OutCole'd
02-23-2007, 11:47 AM
email me some pics and I will help post them.

Aqua Boogie1
02-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Im interested in one of them. Can you send me some pics of them please.......................Bowleggs30@yahoo.com
Doug

Schiada Time
02-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I am interested. Pics please when you have time. We will check out pics this weekend and the wife and I will make a decision.
thanks

riverjunkie
02-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Ok I will give it a shot, here are the picures of the puppies.
Dixie will be the smaller of the 2 as she is built more petite like her mom and Daisy will be a little bigger, like her dad.

OutCole'd
02-23-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24787&d=1172285649
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24788&d=1172285712
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24789&d=1172285778
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24790&d=1172285849

riverjunkie
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Thank you for putting those up for me, I haven't figured that out yet. I appreciate it!!

OutCole'd
02-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Thank you for putting those up for me, I haven't figured that out yet. I appreciate it!!
No problem. Boxers are the best, I have two already.

watergun4u
02-23-2007, 10:26 PM
great looking dogs, i wish i lived closer i would take daisy in a flash , she looks just like the female i have now, who is 13 years old !:D

riverjunkie
02-23-2007, 10:29 PM
great looking dogs, i wish i lived closer i would take daisy in a flash , she looks just like the female i have now, who is 13 years old !:D
Do you have any pictures, I would like to see how she looks.

riverjunkie
02-24-2007, 12:10 AM
Ok heres a few more pictures of the girls if you can see past the nose marks on the sliding door:rolleyes:

riverjunkie
02-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Thought I'd show off my pup to while I was at it!!! Then I better get to bed seeing as its 12:15am and I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Irvine in the morning. See ya.

Havasu Carrera
02-24-2007, 12:21 AM
I would take them both but they don't look window trained.:D
They are pretty irresistable. Especially as a pair. Hope you can keep them together. They look like they would be a blast together at the sand bar. OFF WEEKENDS especially. Do they stick to eachother like a pair around the yard? How trained are they? House Trained? Do they listen?http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/Boxers.jpg

riverjunkie
02-24-2007, 07:40 AM
I would take them both but they don't look window trained.:D
They are pretty irresistable. Especially as a pair. Hope you can keep them together. They look like they would be a blast together at the sand bar. OFF WEEKENDS especially. Do they stick to eachother like a pair around the yard? How trained are they? House Trained? Do they listen?http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p161/HavasuCarrera/Boxers.jpg
As far as sticking together, it depends if they are friends at that moment, they are usually all together but thats because they come running when they hear us and all try and get our attention together. When they are just kickin back you will find them in different areas of the yard. As far as training is concerned, somewhat, that is why I feel they need to go to a good home, I just do not have the time they deserve to mold them into the one we have had for 6 years, and they are boxers so they do need attention. As far as the house training is concerned, I do not have a doggy door so they are outside all day and then have access to our game room at night and we leave the door open and they go out to go potty, so I would say yes. On the listening, its a little difficult to get 3 dogs to listen seperately, however they are learning.

Schiada Time
02-24-2007, 11:16 PM
My fiancee and I and her 10-year old little girl would like to meet the dogs and play with them a bit to get a feel for their disposition. We are seriously interested. Let us know when is a good time to meet. We are in Fullerton, Ca. PM me for your address or location or call me at 714-276-5268. My name is Travis

Schiada Time
02-24-2007, 11:47 PM
By the way we are interested in Daisy.

riverjunkie
02-25-2007, 10:37 AM
By the way we are interested in Daisy.
Let me get back to you this afternoon, I am not sure what your schedule is today, however we have a up in the air obligation to help my granmother with some furniture. When I find out for sure what is going on I will let you know.
Thank you,
Renee

Schiada Time
02-25-2007, 04:36 PM
We wouldn't be able to meet up today but are fairly flexible during the week. Just let us know. I can be reached via PM.
Thanks

riverjunkie
02-25-2007, 08:20 PM
We wouldn't be able to meet up today but are fairly flexible during the week. Just let us know. I can be reached via PM.
Thanks
I will be in contact one day this week, maybe we can set something up for Thursday or Friday in the evening, my hubby will be in San Diego on Mon & Tues.
Anyone else, that leaves 1 more!!!!
Thanks,
Renee

Schiada Time
02-25-2007, 08:51 PM
I will let my fiancee know. Friday would probably be better for us if that works for you as my stepdaughter goes to her Dad's Thursday evenings and we definitely want her to be part of this. We will talk to you guys this week.
Travis

Schiada Time
03-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Renee- Thank you for a great dog. My stepdaughter is thrilled and Daisy has already found her way around the house and we have ran around with her and thrown toys for her in the backyard. It was nice meeting you and maybe we will run into you guys on the water or at Ming. We will post some pics as soon as the madness of the wedding and honeymoon slow down. Thanks again for this new addition to our family.
Schiada Time-Travis

riverjunkie
03-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Renee- Thank you for a great dog. My stepdaughter is thrilled and Daisy has already found her way around the house and we have ran around with her and thrown toys for her in the backyard. It was nice meeting you and maybe we will run into you guys on the water or at Ming. We will post some pics as soon as the madness of the wedding and honeymoon slow down. Thanks again for this new addition to our family.
Schiada Time-Travis
It was nice meeting you all as well. I hope you all enjoy her, she is a sweety. I can see she will be very happy. Looking forward to family photos. Congratulations on the marriage and good luck with all of that, I know how hectic it gets so relax and enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you guys when everything cools down.
Thanks again,
Renee

Eliminator 4 Life
03-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Schiada Time-Travis
Travis as a dog lover I just wanted to tell you thanks for taking one of her dogs into your family. I would rather see someone like take one of the dogs then have them go to the pound. Best of luck and congrats.

Da Twins
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM
are both dog gone , my son wants a boxer
please post reply or call 951-733-4006
thanks Dan

Schiada Time
03-04-2007, 01:22 PM
As of Friday evening Dixie was still available. PM Riverjunkie. They are located in Norwalk.

riverjunkie
03-04-2007, 06:05 PM
are both dog gone , my son wants a boxer
please post reply or call 951-733-4006
thanks Dan
Today is your lucky day, I just got a call from the people who were going to take Dixie tomorrow and they cannot take her after all, there landlord will not allow it. If you want her she is available. I have tried to call you, no answer, PM'D you with my numbers give me a call.
Renee

Schiada Time
03-04-2007, 08:50 PM
I took Dasiy for a walk today at the park around the corner from our house and she minded very well. Ariel (my stepdaughter) and I played fetch with her in the yard today and Daisy hung out with me this evening while I BBO'd a London Broil and sucked down a few beers. She just kept bringing her fetch toys and I kept throwing them. She is hanging out in the house with me right now while I post and watch TV and aside from trying to turn my fiancee' slippers into chew toys she is being very mellow.
Renee- Did she use to kick over her food bowl? She has been knocking over her food bowl and eating her meals off the pavement. Maybe we do not have the ratio of wet to dry food right? Just curious if she did this before.

wfoflat
03-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Its nice to see the right thing happen to those dogs.Good luck to everyone involved.

riverjunkie
03-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I took Dasiy for a walk today at the park around the corner from our house and she minded very well. Ariel (my stepdaughter) and I played fetch with her in the yard today and Daisy hung out with me this evening while I BBO'd a London Broil and sucked down a few beers. She just kept bringing her fetch toys and I kept throwing them. She is hanging out in the house with me right now while I post and watch TV and aside from trying to turn my fiancee' slippers into chew toys she is being very mellow.
Renee- Did she use to kick over her food bowl? She has been knocking over her food bowl and eating her meals off the pavement. Maybe we do not have the ratio of wet to dry food right? Just curious if she did this before.
Yes she did, they both do. We only feed dry food, so never gets too messy, but yes for some reason they do make racket with those bowls. Glad to hear she is adjusting well.

riverjunkie
03-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I left.

riverjunkie
03-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I meant 1 left!

riverjunkie
03-05-2007, 07:54 PM
bump

Schiada Time
03-06-2007, 06:55 AM
Bump For A Great Dog

riverjunkie
03-06-2007, 08:52 AM
Bump For A Great Dog
Thanks for the bump Travis!

riverjunkie
03-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Bump

riverjunkie
03-07-2007, 07:52 PM
I would just like to say thank you to all that tried to help find these doggies homes, this evening, just by chance, the girls and I ran into a gentleman who was looking to get a boxer puppy as his female boxer had recently passed and his boy boxer was lonely. So we sent Dixie to her new home where I am sure she will be loved and cared for as she should.
I would like to again thank Travis (Schiada Time) and his family for taking Daisy into their home.
I am just very happy that both of these dogs are in good homes were they will be loved. A happy ending. :)
Thank you all again,
Renee

Schiada Time
03-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Renee- Daisy has been awesome. Ariel and I are walking her every night after work and school around the neighborhood and she is adjusting well. She loves to fetch in the backyard and hang out with us back there while we do whatever. Thanks again for a good dog. I hope dixie got a good home as well.
Travis

Big Kahunaa
03-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Renee- Daisy has been awesome. Ariel and I are walking her every night after work and school around the neighborhood and she is adjusting well. She loves to fetch in the backyard and hang out with us back there while we do whatever. Thanks again for a good dog. I hope dixie got a good home as well.
Travis
are you the travis from trucking mag

Schiada Time
03-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Big Kahunna- I worked at Truckin' for nearly 6 years. I am now the Editor at StreetTrucks Magazine.

Big Kahunaa
03-07-2007, 09:24 PM
you held my boxer at the gas station on the weekend of cbbb glad the dog's went to good places her is a pic oh her when you saw her
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3167Mallory_Sitting.jpg

Schiada Time
03-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Big Kahunna- I remember. Nice to hear from you again. How is that little one doing now? Has to be getting pretty big.
Travis