PDA

View Full Version : OK, I guess I'll be the one to start it... NEXT SPOTLIGHT STUNT!!!

Jordy
02-22-2007, 01:33 PM
Place your wagers. With the Anna Nicole hearings and the Britney Shears 12 hour rehab stints hogging all the headlines, one of the other little no talent hacks is going to step up and do something drastic at any moment. :jawdrop:
For example, Mischa Barton recently crashed someone elses car, but that didn't get alot of attention. She's going to have to try harder. :D
Pick your horses. Who's it going to be? Nicole Ritchie? Paris? Lindsey??? We're now accepting all wagers. :D :D :D

photo chick
02-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Nicole Ritchie gets 3 months in jail!!!!

Cole Trickle
02-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Lindsay and Steve O are the new hollywood couple.
You know your carreer is over when your banging Steve-o:devil: :D ;)

Jordy
02-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Lindsay and Steve O are the new hollywood couple.
You know your carreer is over when your banging Steve-o:devil: :D ;)
Didn't he supposedly hookup with Jessica Simpson??? :confused:
Speaking of which, Ashely Simpson has been quiet for a while. Might she be up for more plastic surgery??? :idea:
C'mon place your bets!!! :D :D :D

Hustler
02-22-2007, 01:42 PM
Bitney will OD or just kill her self after K fed takes the kids:eek:

djunkie
02-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Didn't he supposedly hookup with Jessica Simpson??? :confused:
Speaking of which, Ashely Simpson has been quiet for a while. Might she be up for more plastic surgery??? :idea:
C'mon place your bets!!! :D :D :D
I think it was Johnny Knoxville that pumped Jessica Simpson. :D

Powerquestboy
02-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Well since Paris and Nicole Ritchie are friends again I'm hoping they leak a girl on girl sex video.

AZJD
02-22-2007, 02:58 PM
In light of the ruling that Anna's body will be turned over to the babies gaurdian. I believe he (stern)will get caught finally getting a piece from her. Corpse or no corpse he's been waiting 10 years to get on that drugged out nightmare!
And I believe he will be looked at for her death, aswell as her sons death!

AZJD
02-22-2007, 02:59 PM
I think it was Johnny Knoxville that pumped Jessica Simpson. :D
It was Bam!

Biglue
02-22-2007, 03:01 PM
I'm thinking the same thing. Something doesnt seem right there.

boatnam2
02-22-2007, 03:21 PM
pretty funny judge got howard stern to say he hasnt made a penny since 2003 when he made 12k for the year.he said that anna payed for everthing since.so he lives off of her,watches guys screw her all day long,watches her do drugs all day long and now there lovers getting married yea right.

boatnam2
02-22-2007, 03:22 PM
i also think howard would hit it now if no one was looking and it would be his first time... sickk ****kk

LAND_LOVER69
02-22-2007, 03:47 PM
I heard on the radio that Christina Agulera was spotted buying baby clothes :idea:

Riverless
02-22-2007, 03:58 PM
In light of the ruling that Anna's body will be turned over to the babies gaurdian. I believe he (stern)will get caught finally getting a piece from her. Corpse or no corpse he's been waiting 10 years to get on that drugged out nightmare!
Stern is not the baby's guardian, it is the court appointed lawyer, Richard Milstein. Milstein has also decided that Anna will be buried in the Bahamas next to her son.
I could see her crazy mother now, digging up that body and bringing it back to Texas. :jawdrop:

AZJD
02-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Stern is not the baby's guardian, it is the court appointed lawyer, Richard Milstein. Milstein has also decided that Anna will be buried in the Bahamas next to her son.
I could see her crazy mother now, digging up that body and bringing it back to Texas. :jawdrop:
I was aware of that. But being that the gaurdian will likely bury Anna next to her son in the Bahamas, Stern will likely be close by trying to bury it in Anna!