PDA

View Full Version : for sale!! great buy!!!!

Nucking futs
02-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Used pair of work boots.May need new soles but that would be up to you. They have brand new laces and semi use gell inserts but they feel like new. I hate to let them go but I got new ones. Trades welcome.
I will let em go for 5 bucks plus 100 for shipping. they feel better then the day i got them.

phebus
02-22-2007, 05:58 PM
You should have put them up for bid. With all the tire kickers around here, who knows where the price might have gone.. :D

2forcefull
02-22-2007, 06:03 PM
what size are they? if I wear them will I look like I been work'n?
got any of them worker look'n gloves.
my wife keeps tell'n me to find a job
but she hasn't told me what one looks like!!!
maybe if I look like I been work'n she'll get of my ass

Mandelon
02-22-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm gonna have to see pics.

shockwaveharry
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM
I've seen these boots in person and will personally guarantee that they are everything NF says... and more! You would probably spend twice as much to duplicate what he has yourself. In fact, I'd buy them right now if they were a different color...

Pokesfan
02-23-2007, 06:47 AM
How do they smell? Have they been polished on?... I'm looking for original leather...not pleather! Steel toes? Would you consider a nice pair of Kangaroo tennis shoes.... if I throw in a NICE pair of parachute pants?

Nucking futs
02-23-2007, 07:21 AM
How do they smell? Have they been polished on?... I'm looking for original leather...not pleather! Steel toes? Would you consider a nice pair of Kangaroo tennis shoes.... if I throw in a NICE pair of parachute pants?
Do the Kangaroos have the velcro flaps? Hmm might be interested in them.
What im really looking for is a nice members only jacket with the matching parachute pants.
They are real leather and have not been polished as of late, but im sure you could get them to clean up with some good leather dye. No steel toes and they still have the nice new leather smell. I really need to get rid of them ASAP.

El Prosecutor
02-23-2007, 07:26 AM
What is the clearance between the toe of the gel insert and the toe of the boot? Have they been matched left/right for balanced cushiony performance?
Do they have full length stringers? Do the bottoms have a lot of rocker?
Would you be willing to meet halfway to Corona? (I know a guy who might be interested there) :D

PHX ATC
02-23-2007, 07:45 AM
You've got it all wrong. To be the "in" crowd, you have to buy a brand new blinged out boat (or other equipment) and then sell it after you've used it one season or less. You know, take a huge loss on it. You take the depreciation, not us.:D :D
Before somebody gets all emotional, I'm just kidding.:)

Tremor Girl
02-23-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm interested! I've got a very handy brother in law that's not real busy right now that I can loan you!:eek:

snake321
02-23-2007, 09:12 AM
what about the soles?? Are they the smooth ones or do they have the good grip that really holds onto the dogshit???

HefeRaton
02-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Do they come with socks?

Wicked Performance Boats
02-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Tim, I'm not sure just anyone can fill your boots like you fill your boots. And what are these boots made for ? Walking? One of these days those boots are gonna walk all over you! Budlight:D

phebus
02-23-2007, 11:46 AM
I passed this on to all the illegal aliens I know. The ones wearing work boots get the best jobs.

cdog
02-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Do you have any picture of the insides? How many hours? What did you pay for them?:)

shockwaveharry
02-23-2007, 04:36 PM
You've got it all wrong. To be the "in" crowd, you have to buy a brand new blinged out boat (or other equipment) and then sell it after you've used it one season or less. You know, take a huge loss on it. You take the depreciation, not us.:D :D
Before somebody gets all emotional, I'm just kidding.:)
For sale: One pair of Doc Martin boots, size 12. Less than one season old. Only taken out last 4th of july and labor day weekends. These boots are cleaner than the day I picked them up and the envy of everyone in the Channel! I have a pair of size 14 being built right now so these have to go. I paid $140 less than 8 months ago and I'm asking $125 because that's what I owe on them... Come on! It would cost $150 and six months to build these boots new!
Sorry for hijacking the thread, NF... :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
02-23-2007, 04:38 PM
For sale...
One boot to tha chest. .02 I accept visa,mastercard,american express,diners club,food stamps and checks:D

phebus
02-23-2007, 04:49 PM
For sale: One pair of Doc Martin boots, size 12. Less than one season old. Only taken out last 4th of july and labor day weekends. These boots are cleaner than the day I picked them up and the envy of everyone in the Channel! I have a pair of size 14 being built right now so these have to go. I paid $140 less than 8 months ago and I'm asking $125 because that's what I owe on them... Come on! It would cost $150 and six months to build these boots new!
Sorry for hijacking the thread, NF... :D
You should put those in the Boot Trader. :D

mouzer
02-23-2007, 05:10 PM
any chance i will lose money if i resale them a week later!:jawdrop: :D :D

RaceFace
02-23-2007, 05:11 PM
So is this a "Testing the Market" thread or an actual sale?!?!?!

snake321
02-23-2007, 05:19 PM
oh, it's real
how much to ship to 06457?

bordsmnj
02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
are they hotboots? not all boots are hotboots.
i have timing set i'll trade for them boots if yuh throw in some cash.:)

promod
02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
hey nf i have pair of tight whities with some skid marks in them for free to go with your boots but the shipping is paid by the buyer lol

Nucking futs
02-23-2007, 06:02 PM
are they hotboots? not all boots are hotboots.
i have timing set i'll trade for them boots if yuh throw in some cash.:)
you never gave me your # Jas
Anyways, I don't think it will work for me, need to check with my cam guy.

Nucking futs
02-23-2007, 06:08 PM
BOOTS ARE GONE !!!!!!! Had em in the truck with me when a homeless guy asked me for some change. I asked him what he was going to do with the change and he said he needed gas money, I looked over and saw his "cart", so I threw him the boots and said use these to get some work so you can buy your own gas and heres a buck fifty for the beer you want...:D :D

RaceFace
02-23-2007, 06:22 PM
BOOTS ARE GONE !!!!!!! Had em in the truck with me when a homeless guy asked me for some change. I asked him what he was going to do with the change and he said he needed gas money, I looked over and saw his "cart", so I threw him the boots and said use these to get some work so you can buy your own gas and heres a buck fifty for the beer you want...:D :D
LMFAO!!!!!

minnesota_duane
02-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Damnit! I needed those. Got a set of TT headers for a BBF?

Mandelon
02-23-2007, 06:46 PM
Well shit, you better send me back that $300 then. I know a guy with a sunken boot who could really use that money.
Boot Trader.....Phebus is funny! :D

vee-driven
02-23-2007, 08:17 PM
here is a typical hot boat response i what them like new and i dont want to pay that much for them. heheh oh wait a minuite my black friend ray ray needs a good pair of worn out work boots so his friends will think he has a job. lmfao