PDA

View Full Version : need a air shifter

sc fab 1
02-22-2007, 09:09 PM
looking for a complete air shifter setup for a casale box. used is good if its in good condition.

469 the coyote
02-23-2007, 06:49 PM
I think I have everything for one. Give me a call
Thanks,Lester
209-210-7309

watergun4u
02-23-2007, 10:32 PM
hey lester, just want you to know that SCFAB1, IS A FRIEND of mine, dont pull the shit on him, you pulled on me!, HE WONT be as nice as i was, NOT TRY TO START PROBLEMS, BUT JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE!

sc fab 1
02-23-2007, 10:40 PM
thanks watergun for looking out! i want a double acting cylinder with the air soleniod to work both ways ( in and out). is your set up like that 496.

469 the coyote
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
That is the only set up to use. The air on air switch is slow. The elec on air is the fastest and best way to go. If I dont have everything I can get you the part #'s. It is way cheaper than what casale makes you pay.

469 the coyote
02-23-2007, 11:08 PM
If your not trying to start anything then why did you say anything. I did nothing to you. I didnt steal from you ,or rip you off. So what did I do to you? I would really like to know?
hey lester, just want you to know that SCFAB1, IS A FRIEND of mine, dont pull the shit on him, you pulled on me!, HE WONT be as nice as i was, NOT TRY TO START PROBLEMS, BUT JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE!

watergun4u
02-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Lester i really didnt want to go into it, but since you asked, you lied to me dont you remember, you told me you sent me a money order for the 990 heads, and then you said you had it stoped, and it was all a lie, you remember now! cause i no i dont need to go into it any farther, cause i am sure you and everybody else, can remember!!!!!!!!!!

469 the coyote
02-23-2007, 11:40 PM
I have in no way ever done anything to you! If you want to try and hurt me by talking crap then go right ahead. You will not hurt me in anyway. As for the topic of an air shifter. I have a couple of 2.5 oz bottles, one or two brand new bimba valves,the air valve and a mounting bracket. The only thing that Iam not sure if I have is the shifter arm. I will look tomorrow when Iam at the shop.

watergun4u
02-23-2007, 11:46 PM
Lester you are talking out your Azzzzz, you know what i am talking about dont play dumb with me!!!!!!!!!! SCfab1 watch what you do!:D

sc fab 1
02-23-2007, 11:58 PM
496 if you have the parts and they are at a reasonable price i will drive to lodi and get the stuff. i would like to see pics of the parts that you have before i do make the trip....... watergun is a good buddy and he is doing what buddies do, watching my back. its black and white for me, if you have the parts and i like them i will buy. if you don't then its done. thanks for your help. i will call sometime tomorrow to see what parts you have.

469 the coyote
02-23-2007, 11:59 PM
OK!!! You are making a big deal out of nothing!!!! I did not rip you off or try to rip you off. I did nothing and you are making me out to be worse than the guy that was ripping people off on ***boat. I help more people at the races, and at my shop than anyone I know. I have bought and sold over 10 grand worth off parts in the last year on ***boat. Not here to rip people off.

469 the coyote
02-24-2007, 12:07 AM
SC FAB 1, That works. I will get some pics tomorrow for you. PM me your e-mail address.
Thanks,Lester

sc fab 1
02-24-2007, 07:53 PM
any pics yet 496

watergun4u
02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
OK!!! You are making a big deal out of nothing!!!! I did not rip you off or try to rip you off. I did nothing and you are making me out to be worse than the guy that was ripping people off on ***boat. I help more people at the races, and at my shop than anyone I know. I have bought and sold over 10 grand worth off parts in the last year on ***boat. Not here to rip people off.
hey lester i am not saying that you ripped me off, or anybody else, I am saying that you are a lier, If you dont remember what you told me about the 990 heads, Then I have no problem in finding the post that stated you had sent me a money order to by heads, then after 2 weeks of no money order, you then stated you stopped it in the mail,I am sure that there are alot of people on here that remember that thread and the stuff you posted, so you can say and think what you want to, but i am in know way going to let a buddy of mine get lied to as well. So enough said!

sc fab 1
02-25-2007, 09:22 AM
bump!

pebo
02-25-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by 469 the coyote
hey lester i am not saying that you ripped me off, or anybody else, I am saying that you are a lier, If you dont remember what you told me about the 990 heads, Then I have no problem in finding the post that stated you had sent me a money order to by heads, then after 2 weeks of no money order, you then stated you stopped it in the mail,I am sure that there are alot of people on here that remember that thread and the stuff you posted, so you can say and think what you want to, but i am in know way going to let a buddy of mine get lied to as well. So enough said!
Sorry I just have to reply to this. I don't personally know either of you guys, but I do sell alot of cars and parts. Have sold a few on HB. Don't you know the old saying? Money Talks. I have had people promise to pick up parts/boats and never show. If you did'nt get his money sell to someone else. When somone show up with the funds thay get it, period. No deposit, No hold.. Come on guys how old are we? :confused:

wfoflat
02-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I think joe shelfo h-as some at his shop in fairfield. I think he had a used set up there to. (707) 863-0332 I dont think he's that far from you?

469 the coyote
02-25-2007, 04:07 PM
I have the pics. I will send them in a min. Just need to load them into the computer.
Thanks,Lester

sc fab 1
02-25-2007, 06:19 PM
I think joe shelfo h-as some at his shop in fairfield. I think he had a used set up there to. (707) 863-0332 I dont think he's that far from you?
thanks... he didn't have anything. waiting for pics from 496:confused:

469 the coyote
02-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Did you get the pics?

hondo Jim
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Did you get the pics?
I have in no way ever done anything to you! If you want to try and hurt me by talking crap then go right ahead. You will not hurt me in anyway. As for the topic of an air shifter. I have a couple of 2.5 oz bottles, one or two brand new bimba valves,the air valve and a mounting bracket. The only thing that Iam not sure if I have is the shifter arm. I will look tomorrow when Iam at the shop.
I am interested in one of your 2.5 oz air bottles

sc fab 1
02-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Did you get the pics?
no i didn't...... the email address is advancefab@sbcglobal.net...... or just post on here.

469 the coyote
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
I will have my girlfreind e-mail you again when she gets off work.
Lester

469 the coyote
02-26-2007, 06:25 PM
here are the pics of the air shifter
thanks lester

hondo Jim
02-26-2007, 06:53 PM
is that a 2.5 oz bottle

hondo Jim
02-26-2007, 07:02 PM
here are the pics of the air shifter
thanks lester
Lester I have called you several times what time is a good time to call.left messages is the # right??

sc fab 1
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
496 thanks for posting the pics...... i pm'd you.

Bt273
02-26-2007, 10:18 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25007&d=1172542984
Now thats some clean stuff right there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc fab 1
02-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Lester I have called you several times what time is a good time to call.left messages is the # right??
hondo jim are you trying to buy all the good shit 1st. lol :D hey have you gotten my spring for my whirlaway yet?

sc fab 1
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
if its cheap enough....... well....... mmmmm!!!!!

beaverfab
02-27-2007, 06:40 AM
I have new complete air shifter with 5 lb. bottle 375.00. thanks j.j.

469 the coyote
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes it is the right #. I had school last night and I was swamped at work all day sorry about that.
Thanks,Lester

469 the coyote
02-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks Jimmy. If you ever ran your pos in AZ your stuff would look the same. TRAILER QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondo Jim
02-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Trying to get a bottle and my be a shifter but can't get this guy to answer my call.I guess I will just keep the one I have.Or go through beaver fab.

469 the coyote
02-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Hondo jim, What are you needing. I had 12 different people call on this stuff today. Not sure who's # goes with who on the board. I havent had a chance to call everyone back yet.
Thanks,Lester

sc fab 1
02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
I have new complete air shifter with 5 lb. bottle 375.00. thanks j.j.
thanks JJ. i talked to you earlier today and i will call you soon to oder a setup.

sc fab 1
02-27-2007, 09:44 PM
thanks lester, but i think that i am going to go new. $375 for everything is a good deal from JJ

watergun4u
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
good choice fab 1, i am sure the parts wont look like they came from the bottom of the ocean either!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,, hey jim , dont waste your time with this guy, your never get a anwser out of him, but you'll get all kind of excuses!!!:D

469 the coyote
02-28-2007, 05:55 PM
You know I have had enuff of your crap ASSHOLE!!!! Be a MAN and come talk to me face to face at the Bako race.
I said the parts were used!!! I ran every race. You try and run in AZ and san diego and see how your parts look.

watergun4u
02-28-2007, 10:32 PM
you know what you punk ass bitch , i will be at bakersfeild, come find me you assclown, i dont know who the hell you think that you are but , you are trying to sell shit as far as i am concerned, and if you clean things up it might look better to the buyer but stuff like that , you should just give away, so if you got a problem come find me, ill be there!!, and next time you got something to say , dont be scared to share it with everyone, so they can see what a ass you are too!!!trying to hide behind a email, thats really being a man, sounds more like a bitch to me!

469 the coyote
02-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Iam in no way trying to hide from a piece of shit like you. Why dont you grow up and act your age!!!!!!!

sc fab 1
02-28-2007, 10:45 PM
someone is real :mad: ...... tye take it easy don't waste time with things like this. just :rolleyes: and get some :sleeping:......

watergun4u
02-28-2007, 10:58 PM
LOL I AM ACTING MY AGE, AND BEING HONEST TO EVERYONE, THAT YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!! And i am sure that will never change, , so i have said all i need to say, so F.O!!!:devil:

sc fab 1
02-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Well....... OOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!! :D

469 the coyote
03-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Well after thet last comment, your age must be 3. So yes you are acting your age. I think it is time for your meds. Oh ya and I never lied to you either DUMB ASS!!!!!! So when you grow up and want to be a man about your problem with me, Why dont you do it face to face.

watergun4u
03-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Well after thet last comment, your age must be 3. So yes you are acting your age. I think it is time for your meds. Oh ya and I never lied to you either DUMB ASS!!!!!! So when you grow up and want to be a man about your problem with me, Why dont you do it face to face.
lol yeah I am 3 lester, and your still a liar, And I am sorry that you cant remember your lies, but I do, and I am sure others do too, oh and yeah, by the way it is time for meds, , oh and if you would like I will post the chicken shit email you sent me, Instead of on the boards, for all to see how much of a ass you are, And I also have the post,that you posted on the heads, that I was selling, That you said you wanted, but then out of the thin blue sky, you stopped the money order in mid flight:D , and that all turned out to be all bullshit, and you know it , as do many people on , here, so if you really want to be made to see your lies then let me know, and i'll post it, , SO as for that i am done with you, tell mama hi!!!!!!!!!!!:D

469 the coyote
03-01-2007, 09:42 PM
I really hope you do stop by my pits at bako. You want to start talking shit about my mom. Then bring it you assclown. No lies here. You can stop anything that is certifed you dumb shit. And I stopped it because you would not stop calling and e-mailing me were is my money when I said I would be out of town and send it when I got home. You agreed to that, then e-mailed me the next day to see if I still wanted them and why didnt you get the money order yet. Post what ever you want I dont care.

watergun4u
03-01-2007, 09:56 PM
see lester you just dug your own grave, you have been saying all along that you new nothing about it, and now you just posted what happened, and it was almost alright, but no worrys, and i was not talking shit about your mama, i was just teling you to tell her hi, you got a problem with that well to bad!, but just so you know, you pretty much just said that you where lieing, by not knowing anything about want you did, but yet you just posted it, , so hows talking shit, lester i have said all i have to say so, have a good life!!!!!!!!

469 the coyote
03-01-2007, 10:00 PM
You mean you are finally going to grow up and drop it wow!! And I never said that I didnt know what you were talking about, and my posts dont reflect that.

watergun4u
03-01-2007, 10:26 PM
you know what, i am really tired of all this B.S so as far as i am concrened i am done, i know how you are , and i will never deal with you for anything you have for sale, cause i am sure i would end up in court over it with you, cause like i said before, as far as i am concerned, i feel that you are out to make a buck, and dont care what happens after you sell something, so I or my friends, if i can help it will buy nothing from you!!!, and as far as this conversation, i am done, i have said all i have to say, and will not respond to this post anymore, if you want to talk to me , find me at the races, i'll be there, and i wont be hard to find!!!!!!!

waterloged
03-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Things Are going to be HOT in bako.....

Wild and Out
03-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Water Gun what do you drive? If it runs anything like your Mouth it would set a new record I am quite sure. Lester and his family run the races regularly and I have seen his and his mothers boat often, which boat is yours at the track?

469 the coyote
03-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I think you hit the nail on the head Wild and out. I have never tried to rip anyone off nor will I ever. I know way to many people at the races to be ripping people off. I dont think that guy has ever raced a day in his life. But I dont think that I will lose any sleep over some tool not liking me.

watergun4u
03-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I really hope you do stop by my pits at bako. You want to start talking shit about my mom. Then bring it you assclown. No lies here. You can stop anything that is certifed you dumb shit. And I stopped it because you would not stop calling and e-mailing me were is my money when I said I would be out of town and send it when I got home. You agreed to that, then e-mailed me the next day to see if I still wanted them and why didnt you get the money order yet. Post what ever you want I dont care.
hey lester, lets get one thing stright right now, i was NOT talking shit about your mom, , i was just telling you to say hi, if that is a problem, i am sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

watergun4u
03-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Water Gun what do you drive? If it runs anything like your Mouth it would set a new record I am quite sure. Lester and his family run the races regularly and I have seen his and his mothers boat often, which boat is yours at the track?
ok to start off, I never said that lester,or is family are not good people, but as far as i am concerened, i was lied to, And thats something i dont like, I have lied to know one on here, and have sold alot of parts, and had no complints, as to the condition of the parts that where sold from me, and Lester you made it seem like I was bugging you, well i was not, as I had told to before you left out of town, that i had more people interested in them, but since you said that you did want them i held them for you, like promised, then you told me that you didnt, and thats what pissed me off, cause I could have sold them sooner, but I am a man of my word, and kept them for you,as I told you I would, so to me that was just lieing, , but whatever, I guess I am sorry for talking shit to you, but i think you would have been kinda the same way, so again, I was not talking shit about your mom nor you , just the fact that, I felt you lied to me!, and thats my take, so I am done!!!!!!!!:D

sc fab 1
03-02-2007, 10:39 PM
i don't think anybody said anything about racing boats. watergun is selling parts!!! he could be a engine builder or a parts pedaler or just a drag boat spectator/enthusiast just trying to sell parts on this site.......

hondo Jim
03-02-2007, 11:08 PM
can't we all just get along.... lol

QuickJet
03-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Hey watergun,
You guys really need to squash this whole thing.
Lester and his parents are good people. I had a dealing with him this past summer and he really hooked me up. Not only did he trade me some gears, but his dad swapped them out for me in the hot sun with out any complaints. We traded some headers too.
As well known as Lester and his family are, I highly doubt that he would intentionally deceive anyone. Just my .02
But please, lets move on............
:D

watergun4u
03-03-2007, 09:38 AM
I am done with the whole thing, I never said he or his mom where bad people, all I did was tell him to tell her hi, and then its all about me talking shit , well thats all hog wash never did I once talk shit about him, or his mom, just felt i was lied to by lester, ,if it was just a big misunderstanding well, then thats fine too, so as far as this thread goes, i am done!!!!, :D