PDA

View Full Version : Ok...Tom Brown brought it to my attention.

HCS
02-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Why do people feel like they have to give up ***boat for their life to move on??
There's been alot of people lately that think they need to dump their association with this web site to distance themselves from the abnormal.
WTF for???
I'll dump my load here as long as I live. :D

Moneypitt
02-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I have no idea how this site could adversly affect someones life to the extent of having to totally run away.............Cut back maybe,but go cold turkey into no HB land, nah...........MP

HCS
02-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I have no idea how this site could adversly affect someones life to the extent of having to totally run away.............Cut back maybe,but go cold turkey into no HB land, nah...........MP
In the past year or so there's been a few people that act like they need to bail but can't release themselves.
Sheees. ***boat rehab center.

Tom Brown
02-22-2007, 11:52 PM
Any time I've been away from this place for more than a couple of weeks, I get email from people asking if I'm OK. It's really sweet but the whole dynamic is kind of gang like in that it's tough to quit. .... and also with 396 Spitter doing the crip walk every chance he gets.

Forkin' Crazy
02-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Sheees. ***boat rehab center.
Rehab is for quitters!!! ;)

shockwaveharry
02-22-2007, 11:57 PM
I was addicted to this place back in the day, but I was self employed so I could endulge my obsession at will. I sold my shop after 10 good years and started working a real job... Gave up Hot Boat cold turkey cause if I didn't, I would have been fired for sure! Got to admit I went through the "DT's" for those first few weeks though...
Back in 2002, 800 posts seemed like alot. I came back last year and see peeps with 10, 15, 20,000+ posts! No wonder some people feel they need to give it up completely.

EAZYKILLER2006
02-23-2007, 01:07 AM
Any time I've been away from this place for more than a couple of weeks, I get email from people asking if I'm OK. It's really sweet but the whole dynamic is kind of gang like in that it's tough to quit. .... and also with 396 Spitter doing the crip walk every chance he gets.
396 spitters doing the crip walk cus he has that 3rd leg in the way...not his fault...:devil:

riverbound
02-23-2007, 01:10 AM
396 spitters doing the crip walk cus he has that 3rd leg in the way...not his fault...:devil:
Nah...you got it all wrong...waist down is his white half ;)

Jetaholic
02-23-2007, 08:56 AM
And could you please explain to all of us here who are still on HB exactly how you know this? :idea:

Jbb
02-23-2007, 09:25 AM
You can leave when I tell you to......Brown...:mad:

SummitKarl
02-23-2007, 09:52 AM
sounds more to me like you made some friends TB;)
I got a PM from someone the other day that said marriage cures HB addiction, so I replied.... if Marriage cures HB addiction how come I am answering a HB PM:confused::D
face it TB...HB is one very big disfunctional family and your the GodFather:D

ULTRA26 # 1
02-23-2007, 09:54 AM
I got a PM from someone the other day that said marriage cures HB addiction, so I replied.... if Marriage cures HB addiction how come I am answering a HB PM:confused::D
face it TB...HB is one very big disfunctional family and your the GodFather:D
aint it the truth. some of you guys crack me up

Mandelon
02-23-2007, 09:59 AM
The force is strong with that one.
I used to be on here a lot, but I have to admit the pull is getting weaker.

02-23-2007, 10:22 AM
I used to be on here all the time. As a matter of fact, I went to the original OP6C. And then I focked up, got my computer privliges taken away. Just like that. No more ***boat. That sucked. And now five or six years later here I am right back where I started. (Except now HB is the only thing I use the computer for now).:D :D :D :jawdrop: :D

Tom Brown
02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
You can leave when I tell you to......Brown...:mad:
Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. Jou got that?

topless
02-23-2007, 10:36 AM
face it TB...HB is one very big disfunctional family and your the GodFather:DSo are you saying Traci is cured of her addiction?

Tom Brown
02-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Jbb and Karl put me in a Scarface mood so I feel compelled to post this picture.
http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgpp30041.jpg

Tom Brown
02-23-2007, 10:47 AM
So are you saying Traci is cured of her addiction?
I would imagine she'd like to post but, at the moment, I'm pretty sure she is blindfolded and tied to a bed. Her man is licking honey from her skin with slow and deliberate strokes of the tongue and she barely has any energy left after four days of a suicide pact sex junket.
... so I'm sure she'll be around.... after another three hours of foreplay, a couple of Hilti-gun strength orgasms, and a hot steamy shower.

SummitKarl
02-23-2007, 11:23 AM
NOT EVEN CLOSE........:D :D :D
I wonder how Tom knows about the Honey licking festival:confused:
she says Hi to all...just very busy lately:D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Who? :notam:

mrs.rvrluvr
02-23-2007, 01:10 PM
It is hard for me to stay away from HB, traded the myspace addiction for my HB addiction.

HCS
02-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Who? :notam:
She sure vanished like a Witch in the sky. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
She must have the shakes pretty bad by now. Her hands must be tied.

Her454
02-25-2007, 07:39 AM
LMAO.....whew..................................tha t hot steamy shower sure felt good. :D
Topless, how ya feelin today girl? Thanks for breaking Mike in to the midnight drunk dial calls LOL.:D :)

Debbolas
02-25-2007, 10:48 AM
The force is strong with that one.
I used to be on here a lot, but I have to admit the pull is getting weaker.
I agree with Mandy, I find myself logging on less and less and just in a few threads........

Oldsquirt
02-25-2007, 12:39 PM
I think not getting paid to sit in front of an internet-connected computer for 8 hours a day has a lot more to do with it.
She sure vanished like a Witch in the sky. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
She must have the shakes pretty bad by now. Her hands must be tied.
Might explain the failure to respond to an e-mail she requested some time back....but then again, she has been able to post....:notam: