PDA

View Full Version : Danglin Nut Sacks a Thing of the Past?

beaverretriever
02-23-2007, 01:16 PM
http://www.ktvu.com/automotive/11093399/detail.html
Well maybe at least in MD. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
02-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Finally the ACLU defends something worthwhile......:eek: :)

2Driver
02-23-2007, 02:26 PM
why I dont live in MD anymore. What's next, nut sack covers for the real bulls? :rolleyes:

Flyinbowtie
02-23-2007, 03:11 PM
It would figure that some politician somewhere would eventually step into this. They want to ban the display of something so few of them seem to have anymore.
Could it be simple jealousy?
When we get to the point where lawmakers are coming up with shiznit like this on our time, it is time to consider part-time legislatures. Clearly, they ain't got enough important stuff to do, or they ain't got the BALLS to do the important stuff.:rolleyes:

Dribble
02-23-2007, 03:20 PM
You scared me there for a minute. I thought I was going to need surgery.

Baja Big Dog
02-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Try that law in Texas, that would take real balls!!!:confused:

Biglue
02-23-2007, 04:28 PM
http://www.ktvu.com/automotive/11093399/detail.html
Well maybe at least in MD. :rolleyes:
Does that mean Jordy can't keep the ones hanging on his rear view mirror??? :D

Biglue
02-23-2007, 04:35 PM
They said those will have to go, but not much can be done about the ones on his chin. :D
I hear he mounted some to the chin strap on his bicycle helmet too in case of any sudden crash landings. :D :D :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 04:37 PM
They said those will have to go, but not much can be done about the ones on his chin. :D
Don't you have a pinwheel picture to finish??? :notam:
I hear he mounted some to the chin strap on his bicycle helmet too in case of any sudden crash landings. :D :D :D
And don't you have some fukkin' yards to get done before the sun goes down??? :jawdrop:
You 2 fags sure do seem to spend lots of time talking about balls when you should be at happy hour checking out boobies and closing deals. ;)

Biglue
02-23-2007, 04:39 PM
See what you did Bilge, you pissed him off. The chin nuts deal.....yeah, just a bit over the top. :D :D :D :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 04:40 PM
See what you did Bilge, you pissed him off. The chin nuts deal.....yeah, just a bit over the top. :D :D :D :D
I'm not pissed at all. I've already dealt with you today. It's unfortunate however that 460 doesn't seem to be able to take care of what's left of my light work... Guess I'll have to find another lacky. :D

Biglue
02-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm not pissed at all. I've already dealt with you today. It's unfortunate however that 460 doesn't seem to be able to take care of what's left of my light work... Guess I'll have to find another lacky. :D
You should be pissed, you have a set of nuts on your chin. :D :D :D
460 was last spotted getting back up and running before anyone noticed him. :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 04:44 PM
You should be pissed, you have a set of nuts on your chin. :D :D :D
460 was last spotted getting back up and running before anyone noticed him. :D
Have you seen 460??? I think that's referring to his weight, not the displacement on the na-leeky. That focker doesn't run or it would register as an earthquake on the richter scale in Nor Cal. :D :D :D
I think he's still nighty night. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24772&stc=1&d=1172277857

Old Texan
02-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Try that law in Texas, that would take real balls!!!:confused:
Ain't happenin' here. Next thing ya know they'd try and ban "Deerdick" flyswatter handles.
We used to cut the buck's dick off after butchering and insert a flyswatter and let it dry out until permanently hard. Damn lot of laughs when you told the ladies what they were holding..... Sometimes took a while to find the thing after they it fly across the yard.:devil: :D
Then there are the "'Coon dick" key fobs, but that's another story.....

Baja Big Dog
02-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Ain't happenin' here. Next thing ya know they'd try and ban "Deerdick" flyswatter handles.
We used to cut the buck's dick off after butchering and insert a flyswatter and let it dry out until permanently hard. Damn lot of laughs when you told the ladies what they were holding..... Sometimes took a while to find the thing after they it fly across the yard.:devil: :D
Then there are the "'Coon dick" key fobs, but that's another story.....
God bless Texas

vee-driven
02-23-2007, 09:28 PM
takin our lifes away one amendment at a time.

vee-driven
02-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Have you seen 460??? I think that's referring to his weight, not the displacement on the na-leeky. That focker doesn't run or it would register as an earthquake on the richter scale in Nor Cal. :D :D :D
I think he's still nighty night. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24772&stc=1&d=1172277857
your fockin killin me smalls thats the best thing i've seen all day.