PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Sangster

Her454
05-15-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey Webster, word on Mullet Mountain is that your a proud grandpa.....congrats to you and Jeff and the new mom! :D :D Enjoy them while their young...as you know, they grow up to be teenagers....god help us all. wink

Kindsvater Flat
05-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Congrats!!

GofastRacer
05-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Congrats there "Gramps", best to you and the family!.. :)

Sangster
05-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Seems like I'm on a roll since the boat blew up..Hummmmm...... smile_sp

Thunderbutt
05-15-2003, 07:58 PM
Hey I thought I was the only Grampa on the site. Sangster you will get over it. Some day.

Sangster
05-15-2003, 08:06 PM
Thunderbutt:
Hey I thought I was the only Grampa on the site. Sangster you will get over it. Some day. Thunderbutt...This is my second..I'm enjoying it alot more than I thought I would...But then I never thought I would see 30 either.......

Hud
05-15-2003, 08:35 PM
Sangster, Jeff, & Mom, congrats. I have 5 myself Sangster!! jawdrop

Mrs Big Boy Toys
05-15-2003, 08:50 PM
Hud:
Sangster, Jeff, & Mom, congrats. I have 5 myself Sangster!! jawdrop Congrats again ..I just had to tell Her454 about the new addition to your family..Hows Elaina doing?
[ May 15, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
05-15-2003, 08:57 PM
I don't know..They told me to quit calling. :confused: ..They will call me when she has it ..My other Grandsons (that I've been watching all day) Birthday is tomorrow...I'm always the last one to know anything around here...Sometimes thats a good thing....
[ May 15, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Johnwithjm
05-15-2003, 09:01 PM
Congrats Sangster

BILLY.B
05-16-2003, 04:19 AM
Sangster:
Birthday is tomorrow...I'm always the last one to know anything around here...Sometimes thats a good thing.... Congratulations there Sangster on your new addition. And if I understand your post right Happy Birthday also. Your post reminded me of what my DAD use to say all the time...Pretty funny. Another one of his famous saying's was..WAIT TILL YOU GET MARRIED & HAVE KIDS, THEN SEE WHO's #1. You always think you have it dicked when your young , then you grow up and realize they (parents) weren't so far off after all.Hopefully you realize before it cost you way to much!!!. :D

Sangster
05-16-2003, 05:13 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster:
Birthday is tomorrow...I'm always the last one to know anything around here...Sometimes thats a good thing.... Congratulations there Sangster on your new addition. And if I understand your post right Happy Birthday also. Your post reminded me of what my DAD use to say all the time...Pretty funny. Another one of his famous saying's was..WAIT TILL YOU GET MARRIED & HAVE KIDS, THEN SEE WHO's #1. You always think you have it dicked when your young , then you grow up and realize they (parents) weren't so far off after all.Hopefully you realize before it cost you way to much!!!. :D Thanks everyone..No it's not my B-day, I'll stick to one a year..But Now I have Two Grandsons born on the same day...I'm a "Kill two birds with one stone" kinda guy anyways so thats cool.... :D
[ May 16, 2003, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Bad Meds
05-16-2003, 07:25 AM
Congradulations Grampa Sangster :D And congrats to Jeff and his better half. So ,what's his name?
Sanger / Zoomie / Carbon / Hydro ?
Congrats on the magazine article also. If you look close you can see a loose nut behind the wheel :D J/K Good things come in three's so what's next. A new 540" motor that suddenly appears in the garage?

Sangster
05-16-2003, 07:41 AM
Bad Meds:
Congradulations Grampa Sangster :D And congrats to Jeff and his better half. So ,what's his name?
Sanger / Zoomie / Carbon / Hydro ?
Congrats on the magazine article also. If you look close you can see a loose nut behind the wheel :D J/K Good things come in three's so what's next. A new 540" motor that suddenly appears in the garage? He went with "BAD BRAD".....And I'll give you my address so you UPS that motor over..... :D :D