dumbandyoung
02-23-2007, 05:09 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vwiiJYdeDMA

phebus
02-23-2007, 05:19 PM
That was really cool. Thanks

John.
02-23-2007, 06:09 PM
yeah, great info on my boat. hey, does anybody know how to save a video like that onto a PC? I'd like to save a copy.

ULTRA26 # 1
02-23-2007, 10:22 PM
yeah, great info on my boat. hey, does anybody know how to save a video like that onto a PC? I'd like to save a copy.
John,
Yes I know how to save a copy of this video, but the process is a bit complicated to explain. I thought it might be more simple for me to copy the video, and email it to you. The file is about 14.5 mg. If your email server will allow receipt of a file this size, PM me with your email address and I'll shoot it to you. The file is an .flv (flash video file) so you will need a player. You can download a player from this link. http://rivavx.de/
John M

TheEduKATor
02-23-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah, what he said. I emailed Steel Dreams TV a while back to see if I could buy a copy so I could show my students but I have not had a response. The episode originally aired in October but I only caught the tale end of it and they have not replayed it since.

TSPM
02-24-2007, 05:33 AM
....very C:cool: :cool: L video !

dumbandyoung
02-24-2007, 04:04 PM
So how did you end up with Jesse's boat? Did he not like it?
If you paste this code on your myspace the video will show on there...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwiiJYdeDMA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwiiJYdeDMA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Blacksheep
02-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Nice Video Thanks!

John.
02-25-2007, 07:53 PM
So how did you end up with Jesse's boat? Did he not like it?
found the boat for sale on the Ultra website and bought it from JW. I never talked to Jesse, so I don't know if he liked the boat or not.

ULTRA26 # 1
02-25-2007, 08:05 PM
found the boat for sale on the Ultra website and bought it from JW. I never talked to Jesse, so I don't know if he liked the boat or not.
John,
Did you get the email with the Vid attached??
John M

John.
02-25-2007, 08:30 PM
John,
Did you get the email with the Vid attached??
John M
no I didn't. I was going to check with my IT guys tomorrow morning to see if it got stopped up somewhere in the delivery. I'm pretty sure I can receive files that big as I think I've gotten 20 meg files before.
thanks for sending it. I'll let you know.

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 07:16 PM
how many hours were on it when you bout it?

John.
02-26-2007, 07:45 PM
how many hours were on it when you bout it?
only 6

ULTRA26 # 1
02-26-2007, 08:01 PM
John,
Turns out that I can't email anything over 10 mg. Sorry.
BTW, How's that beast running. That thing should be a rocket.
John M

John.
02-26-2007, 08:14 PM
John,
Turns out that I can't email anything over 10 mg. Sorry.
BTW, How's that beast running. That thing should be a rocket.
John M
tis okay. I'll try and find a way to download it. maybe my IT guys can do it for me.
boat is running good now. I finally got it all put back together a couple weekends ago. Back seat is back in and the hatch is on and it looks awesome. Pretty much had to replace or rebuild every part that makes a boat move and then replace every screw and bolt that holds things down. Its all done right now. We haven't had a chance to test it yet with the new gears. Mechanic thinks it will truely be a rocket ship and very reliable now. We'll see on April 1st with the insurance allows us to drive again.

ULTRA26 # 1
02-26-2007, 08:24 PM
tis okay. I'll try and find a way to download it. maybe my IT guys can do it for me.
boat is running good now. I finally got it all put back together a couple weekends ago. Back seat is back in and the hatch is on and it looks awesome. Pretty much had to replace or rebuild every part that makes a boat move and then replace every screw and bolt that holds things down. Its all done right now. We haven't had a chance to test it yet with the new gears. Mechanic thinks it will truely be a rocket ship and very reliable now. We'll see on April 1st with the insurance allows us to drive again.
John,
Seems the last time we heard from you, you were having some issues with the way Leon built your motor. ??? April? Isn't that a long layup? If I were you I'd be chompin at the bit wanting to get that monster in the water. I have a friend with a blower motor in his Shadow, and that thing is amazing.
John M

John.
02-26-2007, 09:08 PM
John,
Seems the last time we heard from you, you were having some issues with the way Leon built your motor. ??? April? Isn't that a long layup? If I were you I'd be chompin at the bit wanting to get that monster in the water. I have a friend with a blower motor in his Shadow, and that thing is amazing.
John M
lay-up is from Nov 1st to April 1st. basically our cold and rainy season for NorCal. I may be missing out on some boating time for March, but it will still be cold and Grads just extended his coverage to include March so I can always hit him up for a ride if I'm dying to go out on the water.

ULTRA26 # 1
02-26-2007, 09:26 PM
lay-up is from Nov 1st to April 1st. basically our cold and rainy season for NorCal. I may be missing out on some boating time for March, but it will still be cold and Grads just extended his coverage to include March so I can always hit him up for a ride if I'm dying to go out on the water.
Sorry, forgot you were up North. Have fun in April
John M

grads2112
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
What happened to the video?

dumbandyoung
03-01-2007, 09:11 PM
only 6
damn dude.

jet4fun
03-05-2007, 10:43 PM
What happened to the video?
yeah, i wanna watch too

John.
03-06-2007, 08:33 AM
yeah, i wanna watch too
oh, I have a copy. I don't know how to load it on youtube though. once I figure it out and get it reloaded I'll let you know. interesting that it got deleted. I wonder why. :idea:

abraman1326
03-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Well damn it, get moving. Inquiring minds want to see. LOL
BRA

98 Vector 21
03-07-2007, 09:09 PM
oh, I have a copy. I don't know how to load it on youtube though. once I figure it out and get it reloaded I'll let you know. interesting that it got deleted. I wonder why. :idea:
You could e-mail that to me!
dmilinkovich@yahoo.com

yopengo
03-07-2007, 10:03 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1594939355

abraman1326
03-08-2007, 09:59 AM
That vid is bad ass. Thanks for sharing...
BRA

John.
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
You could e-mail that to me!
dmilinkovich@yahoo.com
the file is like 15 megs. I'm thinking about trying to edit out the DCB portion as that part is not so important to me. that should cut the file size in half.

98 Vector 21
03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1594939355
Thanks....I just found the link on you tube, Very cool!

dumbandyoung
03-08-2007, 07:40 PM
the file is like 15 megs. I'm thinking about trying to edit out the DCB portion as that part is not so important to me. that should cut the file size in half.
:D ...the dcb guys probably deleted it from youtube..because there was no dcb talk in the thread.

John.
03-08-2007, 08:53 PM
:D ...the dcb guys probably deleted it from youtube..because there was no dcb talk in the thread.
nah. the DCB part is all 100% accurate. good advertising for them to keep it up. They build a really good boat.

dumbandyoung
03-09-2007, 02:52 PM
nah. the DCB part is all 100% accurate. good advertising for them to keep it up. They build a really good boat.
ha i was just joking.
hell yah they do make a great boat. one of the top builders for sure!