PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Have One Of These????

DansBlown73Nordic
07-28-2002, 03:29 AM
Im looking for a used fuel fill. This is on my Schiada. I only need the latch, and spring. Here are a couple pictures. Im sure I could buy a new one but I hate to have to remove these because they are all calked in to the deck.I just thought someone would have one kicking around. http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Fuel_Fill_1.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Fuel_Fill_2.JPG

pgf127rt
07-28-2002, 06:01 AM
Dan, i have one of those, do not know if it is identical but i will pick it up at the shop and match it and let you know.

burbanite
07-28-2002, 06:16 AM
Shit, I just threw two away! They both had the mechanisims still functional, one had a broken tang where the pin went through. I replaced them with new (already polished) for $19.00 each.

DansBlown73Nordic
07-28-2002, 09:33 AM
Hmmmm $19.00 each??? eek! Where did you get them? I sorta hated to pull them out but for $19.00 I think its the answer. Will the screw holes be the same? I do not want to have to get into hole filling and drilling. wink

burbanite
07-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Dans66Stevens:
Hmmmm $19.00 each??? eek! Where did you get them? I sorta hated to pull them out but for $19.00 I think its the answer. Will the screw holes be the same? I do not want to have to get into hole filling and drilling. wink Dan, I got them from Eddie Marine. I understand that several people have not had the best of luck with them but I had these things four days after I ordered them, they were cheaper than in the catalogue. In my case the bolt holes lined up, I unscrewed the old ones, replaced the hoses while I was in there and fitted new stainless bolts while I was at it. To all intents and purposes it is a straight swap.

U-Haul
07-29-2002, 04:59 PM
What is the best way to fill in the small holes because I recently changed over to a different tank and I need to plug the holes?

Rexone
07-29-2002, 05:07 PM
Hey Dan,
We have brand new ones for 18.90 ea in stock. Unfortunately, these are an import gas fill and no replacement parts are available to my knowledge. There have been different variations of the fill over the years but they are all pretty close dimensionally. Can't guarantee the holes will align exactly but should be very close. If you need them give Bob a call @ 909-392-7300 or email him at sales@rexmar.com. We can UPS or you can pickup if you like. Mike