PDA

View Full Version : Off to Irvine

63stevens
02-24-2007, 06:16 AM
It's 6am and I'm off to Irvine. Hope to get some good pictures. Will post some pictures for those of you who can't make it.

FlatStupid
02-24-2007, 06:39 AM
It's 6am and I'm off to Irvine. Hope to get some good pictures. Will post some pictures for those of you who can't make it.Better look at that watch again!!!!:D Flight cancelled last night I will be sitting in a snow bank.:mad: :( Have a great time all!!!!!!!!! Buy those shirts.

steve d
02-24-2007, 06:06 PM
Better look at that watch again!!!!:D Flight cancelled last night I will be sitting in a snow bank.:mad: :( Have a great time all!!!!!!!!! Buy those shirts.
Sorry you couldn't make it Craig. Looking forward to meeting you.
We had a great day. Lots of laughs and Bs'n. BTW Boat looked great!

77charger
02-24-2007, 07:22 PM
was a geat day at irvine.good to see a turn out to support nick.Weatrher couldnt ask for more perfect day.
craig yuor new boat looks good but that santa guy was always nearby:idea: :confused: .
was nice to see some new faces quick jet cole cash looks very clean,bt273 good to meet you and good to see your twin.LOL you guys made a long drive for sure.pics to come later

dmontzsta
02-24-2007, 07:33 PM
yes, I agree, it was a good day.
There was alot of people there, probably a bigger turn out than the regattas. It was hard to get around to say hi to everyone, but it was sure good to be there and see all the faces come together for a good cause! I hope there was lots of money raised for Nick.

GofastRacer
02-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Figured it would be a good day, wish I could have made it!..:mad:

v-drive
02-25-2007, 06:43 AM
It was a great day. Great boats and a great turnout....v-drive