PDA

View Full Version : Well

2allbeefpatties
09-16-2003, 12:35 PM
Who one between JBG and Lookie Lu? Did Mr. No show BBT make it out? How about the Sangster?

Morg
09-16-2003, 01:00 PM
2allbeefpatties:
Who one between JBG and Lookie Lu? Did Mr. No show BBT make it out? How about the Sangster? It's getting pretty thick in here.

BigBoyToys
09-16-2003, 01:23 PM
2allbeefpatties:
Who one between JBG and Lookie Lu? Did Mr. No show BBT make it out? How about the Sangster? Mr BBT has 3 herniated discs and can't even drive in a vehicle for more than 20 minutes, much less a boat hitting waves. Mr BBT's boating season is done for this year.....and potentially longer frown

Sangster
09-16-2003, 01:45 PM
2allbeefpatties....Loan me your motor.. :D We got a few jobs to finish up..So, Red Rock for us is a next year deal.. Were gonna try and make Bakersfield Saturday...See ya there....And don't forget the pics from Red Rock..... smile_sp smile_sp

FlatStupid
09-16-2003, 03:26 PM
Sangster," A few jobs to finish up." WTF now I'm really confused your profile occupation says none. I fiquered you did the cool boat thing professionly :D :D
[ September 16, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: Flat Stupid ]

Sangster
09-16-2003, 03:47 PM
Flat Stupid...I haven't worked since 1986'...Jest play with the boats all day..Sounds like fun..Till you lose a few motors...Then it's not as much fun to go..We're building a new "larger" motor and looking for the right boat for my son right now (Kurtis 501)..But, Still no need to work for a pay check..Yet!!!! :D :D :D :D

FlatStupid
09-16-2003, 08:15 PM
Sangster:
Flat Stupid...I haven't worked since 1986'...Jest play with the boats all day..Sounds like fun..Till you lose a few motors...Then it's not as much fun to go..We're building a new "larger" motor and looking for the right boat for my son right now (Kurtis 501)..But, Still no need to work for a pay check..Yet!!!! :D :D :D :D I wish I was there just have'nt been very smart! But I still gotta an idea or two about makin a schekel cause I'm still a shitty boat driver. My motor guy loves me. :D :D :D