PDA

View Full Version : Post Post Boat Show Luv..............

Aqua Boogie1
01-31-2006, 06:10 PM
Post show luv goes out to.........
Mr./Mrs.Bordsmnj( Where's my husband, LMAO!!!! )
Foxy( Im fine still but still taken )
NOTALENT ( Will not have a drink around you, LMAO!!!! )
Unleashed ( Deano, hope that 32 f'er works you )
SDLivesavers Wife ( Hope you all enjoy the Howard!! )
Elim 4 Life ( Coming 4 that Nordic )
SYA ( If not Feb, Definitly for Memorial Day )
Windy & Atomin ( Nice to meet you )
Mrs./Mr. Vee ( Not on here, but you're there )
For those we spoke with, had a great time with you. For those we seen but didn't get the chance to speak, we had a great time. For those we didn't see at all, we had great time. So anyway, can't wait til Feb or May to see what HAVASU is about SYA!!!!!!!!! So, I had a great time.............................................. .................................................. .......Thanxs!!!!! :crossx:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-31-2006, 09:17 PM
Mel, can't wait till Havasu , it was nice chatten with you and other folks......A bit too tired to hook up with you Sat. night....we'll make up for it in Havazoo!!!! Nice to see everyone. :rollside: Especially you, Linda :crossx:

bordsmnj
01-31-2006, 09:33 PM
i was cool meeting you 2. linda's gonna luagh her ass off when she see's your new sig tomorrow,lol. hAve you seen my lighter?

NOTALENT
01-31-2006, 09:36 PM
Man I tell you....your not beer friendly...1st we shake hands when I had a beer in hand...you spill it on me....2nd...when you have the beer...you spill it on me...I dunno...that may be a sign.. :D
Great meeting you two though...Hopefully you make it out on both dates to havasu...look forward to partying in your new orion!!! :crossx:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
01-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Brandon, you and my "other half" just can't drink together.....one of y'all is spillen beer on each other :rollside: :rollside: .....We will be there both weekends, Doug doesn't know it know because he is asleep in the bed, but we will be there in Feb......I know there is also a Phatt Matt party going on the weekend????? So, what is the name of the hotle we nee to look up to stay in that weekend??

NOTALENT
02-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Brandon, you and my "other half" just can't drink together.....one of y'all is spillen beer on each other :rollside: :rollside: .....We will be there both weekends, Doug doesn't know it know because he is asleep in the bed, but we will be there in Feb......I know there is also a Phatt Matt party going on the weekend????? So, what is the name of the hotle we nee to look up to stay in that weekend??
Haha...true that..Just push him...and make him go.haha. Yup Matts bday party and a firework show. It will be an awesome time. There are a few hotels. The Nautical Inn, Queens resort, The Agave inn...and a few more...nautical would probably be the best.
keep us updated... :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-01-2006, 08:42 AM
LOL! Love the sig Ms. Aquaboogie!!! hahahaha
I cannot wait to play with you guys again! :rollside:
Doug, can you please explain how the Ultra girls got your shirt again???? :idea: ;)

barbigrl
02-01-2006, 08:42 AM
I have yet to meet you guys......I had a great time!!! :) :)

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-01-2006, 08:48 AM
LOL! Love the sig Ms. Aquaboogie!!! hahahaha
I cannot wait to play with you guys again! :rollside:
Doug, can you please explain how the Ultra girls got your shirt again???? :idea: ;)
Yeah babe, how did the girls get your shirt again? :idea:

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-01-2006, 08:49 AM
I have yet to meet you guys......I had a great time!!! :) :)
We'll be meeting soon I'm sure :crossx:

charitycase
02-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Sorry we didn't get to meet a couple fellow NorCal peeps.Maybe next time.Also don't forget,we have a great Party LaborDay weekend up North.C-YA Casey/Christina

Aqua Boogie1
02-01-2006, 10:29 AM
I have no idea how they got my shirt????? :rolleyes: :D We WILL be there in Feb........................................YEAH!!! !! I told ya!!!! Barbigirl, I'll see ya soon.
C.C. , we will have to make it to Labor Day weekend!!!

Sleek-Jet
02-01-2006, 11:15 AM
hAve you seen my lighter?
... rookies... :D :crossx: :D

Havasu1986
02-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Go to www.411havasu.com There is a list of hotels and phone #'s

Ms. AquaBoogie1
02-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Go to www.411havasu.com There is a list of hotels and phone #'s
Cool, thanx Havasu1986.... :cool: