PDA

View Full Version : What a long day !!!

Squirtin Thunder
01-31-2006, 06:59 PM
We got up early, 5am and headed out to the Hospital. They were able to do simple angioplasty to repair the blockages. I had three that had to be addressed. They were very impressed with the strength of my damaged heart, 30% scared from the two Heart Attacks in October. They said I should be fine for another 5-10 years as long as I change my diet and start exercising again. We just got home. I now look like the 40year old vergin bigtime, from all the shaved spots from the stick on leads. :mad:
Our next step is to get our D.O.T./F.A.A. physical. :cool:
But that will be coming in about three weeks. :cool:
What a great day !!! :cool:
Jim

Moneypitt
01-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Well that is good news Jim. So you're good as new, now get to work pumping cylinder heads for that exercise, at least torquing them!! Oh and there is a jet that needs going through here in just jets, boy some people's kids, taking a whole day off just for an angioplasti...........Ray

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-31-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm glad all went well for you Jim..................... :p
40 yr old virgin !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: That was funny!!!! :p

BigBlockBaja
01-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Glad it went well Jim.....

Hallett
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Hello jim sounds like things went ok & we are all glad
to hear the good news. hang in there. Bob / Hallett

Squirtin Thunder
01-31-2006, 07:36 PM
Glad it went well Jim. Now get to work.....lol
I am taking it easy for the next 3 days being I have a hole in my artery in my grion area !!
Well that is good news Jim. So you're good as new, now get to work pumping cylinder heads for that exercise, at least torquing them!! Oh and there is a jet that needs going through here in just jets, boy some people's kids, taking a whole day off just for an angioplasti...........Ray
Thanks for the heads up Ray !!!
I'm glad all went well for you Jim..................... :p
40 yr old virgin !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: That was funny!!!! :p
So you saw the movie too !!!
Glad it went well Jim.....
Thank you !!! :cool:
Hello jim sounds like things went ok & we are all glad
to hear the good news. hang in there. Bob / Hallett
Yes they did. I have to take it real easy for the next 3 days, being I have a Angio-Seal, Vascular Clusure Device.
Thank you everyone !!!
Jim

76ANTHONY
01-31-2006, 07:40 PM
DAM JIM, im glad to hear it went well for you. change that dam diet so you can give me great advise on my boat fixin :D im kidding, im glad it all came out great. take it easy for a week, just get better huh?
scott

Hallett
01-31-2006, 07:44 PM
Jim let me know if there is any thing i can help
you with im in havasu. take care Bob/ Hallett
928 854-2019

Kim Hanson
01-31-2006, 07:52 PM
We got up early, 5am and headed out to the Hospital. They were able to do simple angioplasty to repair the blockages. I had three that had to be addressed. They were very impressed with the strength of my damaged heart, 30% scared from the two Heart Attacks in October. They said I should be fine for another 5-10 years as long as I change my diet and start exercising again. We just got home. I now look like the 40year old vergin bigtime, from all the shaved spots from the stick on leads. :mad:
Jim
Take care of the body bra, stuff happens when you don't...........( . )( . )......... :idea:

Rexone
01-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Glad to hear the news Jim. Do what the docs say and you'll be good as new.
30% isn't too bad. My dad had one that left him with only about 30-35% good. He lasted 4 years with lots of meds and treatments but it finally got him. He was also much much older than you.
Keep the faith, don't be stupid by not following docs advice, excercise and eat good shit and you should be around for a long long time. Hearts are just pumps, keep the hoses clean and the juice plugged in and they last longer than the rest the machine.

Brooski
01-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Glad to hear things are better now, Jim. Just tell the doc you want him to implant a berkeley pump into your chest. You are an authorized dealer, do it! You need to be healthy to keep up all the spamming. :p :p :p

probablecause
01-31-2006, 08:30 PM
Jim,
I heard the modern advancement in medicine today can have you back on your feet in no time. Especially with the advanced enema treatments that you PM'd me about. :boxed:
Glad you are up and about.
Brendan

Squirtin Thunder
01-31-2006, 09:54 PM
DAM JIM, im glad to hear it went well for you. change that dam diet so you can give me great advise on my boat fixin :D im kidding, im glad it all came out great. take it easy for a week, just get better huh?
scott
Yep thats the plan, this is a big year for us at Code Blue Racing.
Jim let me know if there is any thing i can help
you with im in havasu. take care Bob/ Hallett
928 854-2019
Thank you, I will !!!
That has to hurt....:(
Tom it hurts real bad but I will get some good drugs tomarrow.
Take care of the body bra, stuff happens when you don't...........( . )( . )......... :idea:
I will Thanks
Glad to hear the news Jim. Do what the docs say and you'll be good as new.
30% isn't too bad. My dad had one that left him with only about 30-35% good. He lasted 4 years with lots of meds and treatments but it finally got him. He was also much much older than you.
Keep the faith, don't be stupid by not following docs advice, excercise and eat good shit and you should be around for a long long time. Hearts are just pumps, keep the hoses clean and the juice plugged in and they last longer than the rest the machine.
Thank oyu Mike !!! I am shooting for about 50 more or so.
Glad to hear things are better now, Jim. Just tell the doc you want him to implant a berkeley pump into your chest. You are an authorized dealer, do it! You need to be healthy to keep up all the spamming. :p :p :p
Thanks Roger !!!
Jim,
I heard the modern advancement in medicine today can have you back on your feet in no time. Especially with the advanced enema treatments that you PM'd me about. :boxed:
Glad you are up and about.
Brendan
Tomarrow I get to pick up some good drugs. It was quite funny the Hospital had me sign a form about making important desitions for the next three day (Don't it says and if I did I am not liable.)

phebus
01-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Jim, I'm sorry that you have had your heart problems, but thank God you have had the medical attention you need.
Good luck, and if you ever need anything, I will be down the road in Havasu.
Rick

Squirtin Thunder
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
Jim, I'm sorry that you have had your heart problems, but thank God you have had the medical attention you need.
Good luck, and if you ever need anything, I will be down the road in Havasu.
Rick
Thanks Rick 2005 kicked both our asses !!!

Throttle
01-31-2006, 10:18 PM
wow, right on, get some rest...

C-2
01-31-2006, 10:19 PM
May I suggest drinking beer or some vino. Hey, why not now?
Glad to hear you are getting back up to speed (as if that kinda thing is possible in a Ford)
Yowsa!
:eek: :220v: :220v: :eek:

pixilatedpussy
01-31-2006, 10:20 PM
Jim
Hope you feel better Jim! :rollside:

Rexone
01-31-2006, 10:20 PM
I remember you posted basically asking what you should do after the local doc said you were fine following your incident.
I'm glad you took the forums advice.... :)
Always better to get second opinion on potentially serious stuff especially when not feeling too good.

FMluvswater
02-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Jim
Thanks for keeping us updated. Really happy to hear you're gonna be fine. Take good care of yourself, Jim. :smile:

Squirtin Thunder
02-01-2006, 04:56 AM
wow, right on, get some rest...
Yes it was real hard to sleep, tossed an turned, very uncomfortable.
May I suggest drinking beer or some vino. Hey, why not now?
Glad to hear you are getting back up to speed (as if that kinda thing is possible in a Ford)
Yowsa!
:eek: :220v: :220v: :eek:
I quit drinking 11 years ago and see what happens ???
Hope you feel better Jim! :rollside:
Thank you Tina !!!
I remember you posted basically asking what you should do after the local doc said you were fine following your incident.
I'm glad you took the forums advice.... :)
Always better to get second opinion on potentially serious stuff especially when not feeling too good.
Mike I had seen a total of five Dr. on this, not one agreed with the others here in Bullhead. I believe that the trips up to Vegas have payed off.
Thanks for keeping us updated. Really happy to hear you're gonna be fine. Take good care of yourself, Jim. :smile:
Things like this really put life into perspective quick.
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and offers. Today I will be headed to the wond care fasility here in Mohave Valley to let them take a looke at the Angio-Seal (Vascular Closure Device). And then to the parmacy to pic up some pain meds.
Thank you all
Jim

Squirtin Thunder
02-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Wow when in pain I should not post, it kind of looks as if Tom was posting drunk again, but it has been here for a few day without HH locking it down !!!
The Dr. would not perscribe any pain meds, being he wanted me not to move around much. I will be going back to the Dr. who is over seeing my recovery tomarrow. I am hoping I will be alloud to do move than nothing.
Thank you everyone for your support & wishes
Jim
BTW- Thanks for the calls also :cool:

BigBlockBaja
02-02-2006, 11:13 PM
Wow when in pain I should not post, it kind of looks as if Tom was posting drunk again, but it has been here for a few day without HH locking it down !!!
The Dr. would not perscribe any pain meds, being he wanted me not to move around much. I will be going back to the Dr. who is over seeing my recovery tomarrow. I am hoping I will be alloud to do move than nothing.
Thank you everyone for your support & wishes
Jim
BTW- Thanks for the calls also :cool:
Hope ya get to move around Jim. Dillagaf and HH had some issues today. Was kinda comical. Just scroll back through the pages and see all the locked threads.

Squirtin Thunder
02-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.
Hell you have had this posted for how long ???

BigBlockBaja
02-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Hell you have had this posted for how long ???
oh, about a week!
Got it in an email and thought it was f'in hilarius!

Squirtin Thunder
02-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I didn't go all the way back to page 15, but Tom sure went on a rampage. I wounder what the deal is with locking his threads ???? Could it be Tom had minus 300 posts ???/

BigBlockBaja
02-02-2006, 11:36 PM
I didn't go all the way back to page 15, but Tom sure went on a rampage. I wounder what the deal is with locking his threads ???? Could it be Tom had minus 300 posts ???/
HH took away DILLIGAF's ability to delete threads.... Check out his post count! :crossx:

Squirtin Thunder
02-02-2006, 11:58 PM
300 and climbing !!!!