PDA

View Full Version : San Felipe 250 folks---READ THIS----

Baja Big Dog
02-26-2007, 06:09 PM
The 250 has been moved....It will be in Ensanada and end in Santo Tomas, no rooms available in Ensanada!!!!!
Alot of us screwed.
Wasted a weekend prerunning.
Had a hassle with the local landowners, more than likley the shit bags at El Dorado, they will be the ruination of San Felipe!!!!

Dusty Times
02-26-2007, 06:13 PM
We lucked out and got some rooms in Ensenada!
Glad we didn't pre run yet

Baja Big Dog
02-26-2007, 06:17 PM
We lucked out and got some rooms in Ensenada!
Glad we didn't pre run yet
We got rooms, but wasted last weekend prerunning...atmosphere was wierd around town....Locals knew something was up, its all they talked about.

h2oski2fast
02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
It had already lost out do to the Parker Waterski Races being that weekend. I always had fun at the SF 250. The locals in Ensenada suck.

tcook33
02-26-2007, 07:45 PM
Whats up Keyes? I was just down in Ensenada this weekend (I was on my way there when I talked to you. I had been drinkin and there was a delay on my cell phone, therefore I probably sounded like a retard :D ). Word on the streets is "vacancy".
Me and my lady went on a horseback ride and hooked up with this local who is heavily involved in the MX/Offroad scene down there. He said he comes up to Elsinore and Starwest once a week with his nephew who is a fast kid down there and has supposedly qualified for LL's :rolleyes:.
Lets get a CE ride together. I think I am gonna race the Vet-X there in 2 weeks. You should come out.
Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

Trailer Park Casanova
02-26-2007, 07:47 PM
I always had fun at the SF 250. The locals in Ensenada suck.
Ditto.
Ain't no where near the same as SF

Baja Big Dog
02-27-2007, 09:41 AM
probably shouldn't post that there are "no rooms available in ensenada" ..... as that is not true, this is the "same" city that houses two of the biggest races in baja (the 5-hundie & the 1000), so to say they can't handle the crowd rush is ridiculous ..... there are rooms, it's just they are being carefully given out for whom ever wants to pay the "NEW" going rate ... the race will go on, our team is down there now, actually marking the course with score officials .... the race will "still" go on .... :jawdrop: keyes
To the entire fourm, please accept my complete and sincer appoligies for makeing such a rediculious statment.
What I should have said was; MOST of the major hotels in Ensanada were sold out. IE
Bahia
Del Sol
El Cid
San Nicolas
La Pinta
Rosas
Dunas
Marina
I didnt check the Estero beach resort, since we had our truck and pre-runner stolen there at the 1000, they should have rooms, along with the top notch security!!!

h2oski2fast
02-27-2007, 09:51 AM
people still "water-ski" out at parker ????????????? :rolleyes:
Yes D-no, they do. People still go out to Parker, and they "water-ski". I don't expect you to understand, one of these days you'll make it back out there.;) ;) ;)