PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding Havasu Lodging March 9

Mrs. casean
02-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Who could help suggest a place to stay just Friday night, March 9th. We are driving out there to get the boat serviced at Savage at 8:30 am Saturday morning and we need to park the boat where we can hook it up to charge the batteries. Where would you suggest I try to stay. We want to take our dog w/ us and there are lots of hotels that will allow that, but not sure if we could plug charge the batteries too at some of the hotels. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!

Ms.Havasu
02-27-2007, 09:11 AM
I'd let you stay at our rental, but the snow birds don't leave until the 15th. You can leave your boat in our spec home's garage and plug it in there and then stay at any hotel that allows pets. (I know motel 6 does, and the one on London Bridge road is only a few years old). PM me if you want to use our garage..

Mrs. casean
02-27-2007, 09:16 AM
I'd let you stay at our rental, but the snow birds don't leave until the 15th. You can leave your boat in our spec home's garage and plug it in there and then stay at any hotel that allows pets. (I know motel 6 does, and the one on London Bridge road is only a few years old). PM me if you want to use our garage..
I thought it would be fun to let our lab run around at the dog park than stay home alone over night... if she knew we were at the river/lake w/o her she'd be mad :D
That is very nice of you! Thank you and I will PM you if that sounds like it will be our best situation! THANK YOU!
Lindsay

Ms.Havasu
02-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Just let me know. The spec home is one the market and vacant, but the boat can be locked away safely in the garage.

Mrs. casean
02-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Thank you! I will let you know one way or another :D

mrs.rvrluvr
02-27-2007, 10:47 AM
The pink hotel, Island Inn, also has rooms that allow pets.