PDA

View Full Version : Polish Hunters

RitcheyRch
02-27-2007, 09:35 AM
Two Polish hunters from Chicago hired a pilot to fly them to Canada to
hunt moose.
They bagged six. As they started loading the plane for the return trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only three moose.
The two Polocks objected strongly, stating; "Last year we shot six moose and the pilot let us put them all on board and he had the same plane as yours."
Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded.
Unfortunately, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down a few minutes after takeoff.
Climbing out of the wreck, Stashu asked Wladek, "Any idea where we are?"
Wladek replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

Baja Big Dog
02-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Were any animals hurt making this joke??

OGShocker
02-27-2007, 09:43 AM
Two Polish hunters from Chicago hired a pilot to fly them to Canada to
hunt moose.
They bagged six. As they started loading the plane for the return trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only three moose.
The two Polocks objected strongly, stating; "Last year we shot six moose and the pilot let us put them all on board and he had the same plane as yours."
Reluctantly, the pilot gave in and all six were loaded.
Unfortunately, even on full power, the little plane couldn't handle the load and went down a few minutes after takeoff.
Climbing out of the wreck, Stashu asked Wladek, "Any idea where we are?"
Wladek replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."
I would laugh but, most "polock" jokes were writen by the German propaganda machine in the 1930's. It was a way of dehumanizing them to the german public.
The other reason is my polock wife would kick my ass... well if she could find it.:D

Moneypitt
02-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Two Polish (or other ethnic group) fishermen rented a boat and went out on the lake. They tried all the coves and points and were quite discouraged at the lack of fish. Finally, late in the afternnoon they hit the "spot". They were landing fish as fast as they could reel them in. As darkness approached one mentioned to the other that they "should fish again tomorrow, but start right here where the fiish are". The other says "that is a great idea", and and scratches an "X" in the bottom of the boat to "mark the spot for tomorrow"...........The first one says, "that won't work you idiot, how do you know we'll get the same boat tomorrow?"

RitcheyRch
02-27-2007, 10:14 AM
None were hurt.
Were any animals hurt making this joke??
Thats hilarious.
Two Polish (or other ethnic group) fishermen rented a boat and went out on the lake. They tried all the coves and points and were quite discouraged at the lack of fish. Finally, late in the afternnoon they hit the "spot". They were landing fish as fast as they could reel them in. As darkness approached one mentioned to the other that they "should fish again tomorrow, but start right here where the fiish are". The other says "that is a great idea", and and scratches an "X" in the bottom of the boat to "mark the spot for tomorrow"...........The first one says, "that won't work you idiot, how do you know we'll get the same boat tomorrow?"

Moneypitt
02-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm not saying Polish people are stupid, but there is a basis for the stupid jokes. The Poles (herorically or stupidly, depending...) made calvary charges against the German Panzers. Most of the aristocracy and intellectuals were killed in the very beginning of WWII, leaving a vacuum of leadership. There was another time the Polish nobels got rounded up and executed too.
Back to the jokes...
Oh yeah, kinda like the French, er ah, oh, thats right, never mind...........MP