PDA

View Full Version : Balloon missles anyone?

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 11:26 AM
http://geekologie.com/2007/02/missile_balloons_make_your_car.php
:D

yopengo
02-27-2007, 11:29 AM
Jordy needs them to pull behind his new Kachina. :D :) :D

Jordy
02-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Jordy needs them to pull behind his new Kachina. :D :) :D
That would be funny. :D :D :D
Might even be funnier than the first few times a thread about the missles was posted. :jawdrop: :D :D

Jbb
02-27-2007, 11:54 AM
That would be funny. :D :D :D
Might even be funnier than the first few times a thread about the missles was posted. :jawdrop: :D :D
Jordy...stop hating....:D
RD SUX

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Jordy is nothing but a hater! He drinks haterade all day, in his fat little chair! :D

Jordy
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Jordy is nothing but a hater! He drinks haterade all day, in his fat little chair! :D
Should I dig up a Laker's thread for you? Might refresh your bald little hypocrite hater head. :D
Besides, according to you I ALWAYS hate on Fords. Haven't done that yet today. Must be losing my touch. :D
Damn, DILLIGAF called you a hater and he's like Father Time around here, so it must be true:
Actually he would fit in very well with the Lakers you friggin' hater.....
:)

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Should I dig up a Laker's thread for you? Might refresh your bald little hypocrite hater head. :D
Besides, according to you I ALWAYS hate on Fords. Haven't done that yet today. Must be losing my touch. :D
I never said I wasn't a clipper hater. ;) Don't dig them up though, they will be too painful for Tom.
People always hate on greatness, that is why you hate on Fords. :idea:
I hated you when you got rid of your Schiada! How is that for hating? :D

Jordy
02-27-2007, 12:14 PM
People always hate on greatness, that is why you hate on Fords. :idea:
I'm 100% certain that me not owning a Ford has anything to do with greatness. I hate unreliable vehicles, which would include the anything newer than the old 7.3 Ford Diesels and the Torque-shift automatic tranny. I'll keep my Duramaxes and Allisons and keep going on down the road. ;) :D
I hated you when you got rid of your Schiada! How is that for hating? :D
I hated me when I bought the Schiada, then I had fun with it, then it was time to go. Same thing with the Spectre. Oh well, live and learn. The new sailboat will be bad ass!!! :D :D :D
p.s. Which Schiada? I've had 2 of them. ;)

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm 100% certain that me not owning a Ford has anything to do with greatness. I hate unreliable vehicles, which would include the anything newer than the old 7.3 Ford Diesels and the Torque-shift automatic tranny. I'll keep my Duramaxes and Allisons and keep going on down the road. ;) :D
I hated me when I bought the Schiada, then I had fun with it, then it was time to go. Same thing with the Spectre. Oh well, live and learn. The new sailboat will be bad ass!!! :D :D :D
p.s. Which Schiada? I've had 2 of them. ;)
I wouldn't know about a Ford being unreliable, cause all my unreliable experiences have some from chevys, in which I have converted most of my family over to Fords and they are trouble free. Although, I am not talking diesels here. :) There has to be some reason why you see 3 Ford Powerstrokes compared to every 1 chevy duramax though?
The Schiada I am talking about was the last one you sold, I didnt know about the other one. When you sold that one, I figured there had to be something wrong with you. :)

BajaMike
02-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Damn, DILLIGAF.........he's like Father Time around here...........
Tom's got it tough.....suffering through all the AARP jokes and the Clippers and shit....:D
:idea:

Jordy
02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
I wouldn't know about a Ford being unreliable, cause all my unreliable experiences have some from chevys, in which I have converted most of my family over to Fords and they are trouble free. Although, I am not talking diesels here. :)
Sorry, we're talking about real trucks here, not half ton grocery getters. ;)
So you do admit that there are problems with the Ford diesels being trouble free huh??? :jawdrop: :idea: :D
There has to be some reason why you see 3 Ford Powerstrokes compared to every 1 chevy duramax though?
Stop looking in the truck shops, on the back of wreckers, and on the side of the road then. ;)
It must just mean that it takes 3 Fords to accomplish what 1 Duramax can, with all the down time and all. :D
The Schiada I am talking about was the last one you sold, I didnt know about the other one. When you sold that one, I figured there had to be something wrong with you. :)
Yeah, there was something wrong with me, I was tired of working on boats. I wanted something more TURNKEY. Guess buying a boat that was older than my jet with 3 times the moving parts wasn't really a step in the right direction. Oh well, live and learn. :D :D

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
So you do admit that there are problems with the Ford diesels being trouble free huh??? :jawdrop: :idea: :D
Stop looking in the truck shops, on the back of wreckers, and on the side of the road then. ;)
It must just mean that it takes 3 Fords to accomplish what 1 Duramax can, with all the down time and all. :D
Yeah, there was something wrong with me, I was tired of working on boats. I wanted something more TURNKEY. Guess buying a boat that was older than my jet with 3 times the moving parts wasn't really a step in the right direction. Oh well, live and learn. :D :D
Typical hater talk, no solid answer as to why Ford still sells more? Right outside my office there are 0 chevy trucks, but there are 3 F350s with powerstrokes, 2 F150s and 3 Mustangs.
If you would have had a Ford in your schiada, it would have been TURNKEY! :D

uclahater
02-27-2007, 12:54 PM
YUPPIE:idea: :)

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Thats what I am talking about.

Jordy
02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Typical hater talk, no solid answer as to why Ford still sells more? Right outside my office there are 0 chevy trucks, but there are 3 F350s with powerstrokes, 2 F150s and 3 Mustangs.
How much money did Ford lose for ever car, truck, and van they sold last year??? :jawdrop: :D
You won't get an argument from me regarding the Mustang, it's a great vehicle for what it is and they've got the American performance market pretty well nailed down in that price bracket. ;)
As far as the trucks, it's been beat to death. Transmission wise, you can't beat an Allison automatic. Cummin's has/had a pretty solid engine platform, although they're changing to meet the new Tier 3 regulations, much like the Ford. The Duramax is very solid and not changing displacement, couple that with the Allison and it's a hard package to beat. ;)
As I said in the other thread, knowing the details and problems doesn't make you a hater, it makes you an informed buyer. ;)

Jordy
02-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Hater!!! :D :D :D

uclahater
02-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Hater!!! :D :D :D
The Chevy is a girl Truck:idea: Way smaller cab than Ford. You have to put a lift on a chevy just to get it to normal truck height, and there the ugliest truck out there.
Chevys do have a much better ride than ford. The Tranny kicks everybodies ASS, and they have had some motor issues to(injectors).
My buddy had a ford, and had nothing but issues, and now has a chevy and loves it. I have a 6.0 excursion, and have had zero problems(Knock on wood).
Jordy IM just waiten for you to get that "TURNKEY HUMMER 3"

seanv
02-27-2007, 01:11 PM
food for thought jordy.... if you pay attention to the toyota ad where it's on the se-saw. look at the construction/support trucks in the background. a large percentage are fords:D even on toyotas web page they show them building the se-saw and plank deal with ford trucks in the background:D
side note....my fords have been to the dealer as much as i see chevs and dodges. NONE are made in heaven by angels..most are made by wetbacks in satillo mexico:D :D

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Chevys do have a much better ride than ford. The Tranny kicks everybodies ASS, and they have had some motor issues to(injectors).
I don't know, my 07 F150 rides like a car! :D
Anyway to give us until Tuesday? I would be your best friend. :)
I am still working away, I will let you know status in a bit.

uclahater
02-27-2007, 01:18 PM
Anyway to give us until Tuesday? I would be your best friend. :)
I am still working away, I will let you know status in a bit.
I tried Donald they are already out, and on my ASS. Monday is the latest I can give you. Get them done by monday, and I'll do your t-shirts at no charge!!!!:eek: :idea:

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 01:20 PM
I tried Donald they are already out, and on my ASS. Monday is the latest I can give you. Get them done by monday, and I'll do you t-shirts at no charge!!!!:eek: :idea:
:eek: You know how to motivate someone don't you! :D
I am on it chief.

uclahater
02-27-2007, 01:22 PM
:eek: You know how to motivate someone don't you! :D
I am on it chief.
:D :D :D :D :D

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 01:24 PM
:D :D :D :D :D
If this is the case, I am going to whip out the wallet and wave some cash in all of the vendors faces! ;) It will be like using the shirt money.
I will keep in touch.

uclahater
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
If this is the case, I am going to whip out the wallet and wave some cash in all of the vendors faces! ;) It will be like using the shirt money.
I will keep in touch.
Well this is the case so get here done:idea:

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 01:59 PM
Don is the biggest HOMER of all on here. Even worse than the DCB guys :)

dmontzsta
02-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Don is the biggest HOMER of all on here. Even worse than the DCB guys :)
Go spend some time with your new woman, old man. :rolleyes: :mad:

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Don is being real creative today :idea:

Jordy
02-27-2007, 06:20 PM
My 2500HD doesn't ride too bad once I lifted it, but my 745i really rides like a car. I guess I decided that if I wanted something to ride like a car, I'd just go ahead and buy a car and not some pussy truck. ;)