PDA

View Full Version : "wtf"

uclahater
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
"WTF" is going on in here.:mad:
Wheres Lucky, Maxi, You Te, Roland, Roman 1, Fat Fock 460, 396 ways to swallow, Kimmy Hanson, D'monzsta, Big Lue, Guru, and the rest of the real Bench Racers:confused: Tom Brown your always welcome:D
Who let the Sand Bar B crowd Yuppies take over the Focken Place place.
1. Were they ever initiated correctly(Lucky, and Maxi tagteam):idea:
2. Have they paid their dues to Mrs Hater. (Roland your months behind, and she says Maxi's nothin but a skinny stink hole):idea:
3. I dont see FAG being used in every post:idea:
This place hasnt been the same since everybody sniffed butts and used Maxi up at the Plan B gory hole:mad:
FFFFFAAAAGGGGSSSS!!!!!

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Wheres Lucky, Maxi, You Te, Roland, Roman 1, Fat Fock 460, 396 ways to swallow, Kimmy Hanson, D'monzsta, Big Lue, Guru, and the rest of the real Bench Racers:confused: Tom Brown your always welcome:D
2. Have they paid their dues to Mrs Hater. (Roland your months behind, and she says Maxi's nothin but a skinny stink hole):idea:
This place hasnt been the same since everybody sniffed butts and used Maxi up at the Plan B gory hole:mad:
FFFFFAAAAGGGGSSSS!!!!!Look who it is, the jeffs brothas musts let you out for a break. How the hell you been? I think 396 was looking for you, something about your coco- butter rub down.

lucky
02-27-2007, 02:16 PM
I just got back from a showing sheep - topless bought me a care package , worked out great :)
hi Jim - YOu big fockin homo - :D

photo chick
02-27-2007, 02:23 PM
I just got back from a showing sheep - topless bought me a care package , worked out great :)
You still haven't told me why you stood me up Lucky....FAG!!!

lucky
02-27-2007, 02:25 PM
did not have your # with me and left a message with Rob and Jamie - and ali tried to get it - i would not :D i wanted to see Eric

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:26 PM
photochick- ALL WOMEN
Lucky likes hairy men, and young sheep. There ya go.

lucky
02-27-2007, 02:28 PM
photochick- ALL WOMEN
Lucky likes hairy men, and young sheep. There ya go.
and colored men that I can get a "ride" from lmao :D

uclahater
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Look who it is, the jeffs brothas musts let you out for a break. How the hell you been? I think 396 was looking for you, something about your coco- butter rub down.
Hows my favorite "Water Buffalo" doin.:jawdrop:
Life is good. New Biz is going great, and we need to take this place back.
The cocoa butter helps it go in easier when IM doin him BB:)

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
and colored men that I can get a "ride" from lmao :D
Love you too baby doll..............LMAO

uclahater
02-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Topless is the only real women on Hot Boat. She doesnt do sheep she does Pit Bulls, and they like it!!!:jawdrop:

uclahater
02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
You've got the wrong equipment:idea: DUH!!!!:D

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Hows my favorite "Water Buffalo" doin.:jawdrop:
Life is good. New Biz is going great, and we need to take this place back.
The cocoa butter helps it go in easier when IM doin him BB:)
Im doing good, the ? is how are you. Business is good so thats a plus, you comming to the races this year.
As for you and SPITTER doing what you do, i dont even wat to know.

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:34 PM
You've got the wrong equipment:idea: DUH!!!!:D
Tried to tell her. Now had she said lucky im dressed up like richard simmons, he would have blown the hole trip off.

uclahater
02-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Im doing good, the ? is how are you. Business is good so thats a plus, you comming to the races this year.
As for you and SPITTER doing what you do, i dont even wat to know.
Nothing I havent done to you already. I love it when you do your "MILKSHAKE" dance:jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Nothing I havent done to you already. I love it when you do your "MILKSHAKE" dance:jawdrop:Haha, you aint suppose to tell anyone about that. Dammit, my phone is ringing................
Yep its lucky....FOCK

photo chick
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Tried to tell her. Now had she said lucky im dressed up like richard simmons, he would have blown the hole trip off.
I'd only dress like Richard for you Ty :D :D

MAXIMUS
02-27-2007, 02:40 PM
I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section...:rolleyes: ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:43 PM
I'd only dress like Richard for you Ty :D :D
Hey, if that mini skirt, tube top, and pink thong is dressing like richard. Bring it on...:D

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section...:rolleyes: ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...I just spit water all over the place.......Hi baby doll

TAF
02-27-2007, 03:00 PM
did not have your # with me and left a message with Rob and Jamie - and ali tried to get it - i would not :D i wanted to see Eric
Yer new girlie friend deleted it from yer cell phone cause she knew youse were headed in dat direct'n. :idea:
:D Smart girl!

TAF
02-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Yer all FAGS!!!!:jawdrop:

photo chick
02-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey, if that mini skirt, tube top, and pink thong is dressing like richard. Bring it on...:D
Mini skirt- yes, thong- yes, tube top- have never worn one, wouldn't work!!!!
And since I don't have the proper equipment I will leave this fag section now....carry on boys!!!:D :D

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Yer all FAGS!!!!:jawdrop:And your right here with us...........................................

460 jus getn it
02-27-2007, 03:06 PM
And since I don't have the proper equipment I will leave this fag section now....carry on boys!!!:D :D
On no, your fine right here.
Now, about that hole tub top thing, i think we need to get that all figured out.:D

TAF
02-27-2007, 03:07 PM
And your right here with us...........................................
The show that never ends, (reminded myself of another old song)
Glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
(name the group and song title):confused: :) :)

photo chick
02-27-2007, 03:10 PM
On no, your fine right here.
Now, about that hole tub top thing, i think we need to get that all figured out.:D
I've got it figured out!!:D :D

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:22 PM
FFFFFAAAAGGGGSSSS!!!!!
Someone left the door wide open one night and look what all showed up :rolleyes: Who ever did it should be banned.........( . )( . )..........:D

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I don't ****ing like it here anymore...:notam: Uncle Tooney became a full nut swinger. Roland sold his boat & joined a convent! Lucky is border line straight... The "cubic inch brothas" are busy building real boats & got all serious n shit! Kimmie is starving for attention. Dmonsta... lets not go there (refer to pics in the v-drive section...:rolleyes: ) Hater... became a lover & his brother quit sucking dick! Also I confirmed that Quick Jet is a serious sheep smacker! Roman 1 still cuts a little salami from time to time... So therefore I just don't see any reason to hang here any more...
Okay Dr.Phil.........( . )( . )...................:D

Biglue
02-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Welcome back creme de-filler. :D

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
I would sure like to see pictures of you trying..where there is a will, there is a way :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............:idea: ;)

QuickJet
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Yup, total "sheep Smacker" here. It used to be black sheep, brown sheep or white sheep. It didn't matter. However, after hangin out with Dmontzsta it is now stricktly "white sheep" only :D
And I knew you never really sat in Cole Cash and farted like you said you did. Your ass is so loose that the only way you know that you farted is when people tell you .

Kim Hanson
02-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Yup, total "sheep Smacker" here. It used to be black sheep, brown sheep or white sheep. It didn't matter. However, after hangin out with Dmontzsta it is now stricktly "white sheep" only :D
And I knew you never really sat in Cole Cash and farted like you said you did. Your ass is so loose that the only way you know that you farted is when people tell you .
Get him one of Donalds fart tubes :idea: everytime he farts it will sound like a kazzo..........( . )( . )...............

photo chick
02-27-2007, 08:36 PM
I would sure like to see pictures of you trying..where there is a will, there is a way :D :D ..........( . )( . ).............:idea: ;)
I can promise you that won't happen!

Tom Brown
02-27-2007, 09:53 PM
We're mired in a conciliatory air in Bench Racers these days.
I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit.
Well, I must go. The plastic flamingos on my lawn need relocating to fresh locations. I wouldn't want to develop a thatch problem.

Rexone
02-28-2007, 12:24 AM
We're mired in a conciliatory air in Bench Racers these days.
I don't like it. No sir, I don't like it one bit.
Well, I must go. The plastic flamingos on my lawn need relocating to fresh locations. I wouldn't want to develop a thatch problem.
Tom we actually had 3 of those when I was a kid. I was in charge of placing them between the Birds of Paradise plants. That was 40 years ago. They were a bit dated then. I remember them vividly, they were faded pink from the sun beating on them. And the winds would always blow them right off their wire legs and I'd have to retrieve them from the neighbor's yards. I went by the old place a while back and the Bird of Paradise plants are doing well. No sign of the flamingos tho. :(
I'm glad your garage sale purchasing is going well and you're keeping up with the cutting edge trends of Canadian garden decor. Stay away from that JBB dude and it should minimize your thatch risks.
btw if lucky ever comes to visit you I'd hide the flamingos and any other animal likenesses you might have decorating the garden as well as any type of farm animals you might have out back.

EAZYKILLER2006
02-28-2007, 02:17 AM
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/9a/9a4dd838d3b23ddbf4c7bdf54891668e.jpg
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gif

MAXIMUS
02-28-2007, 07:17 AM
I had my way 6 ways to the sun with that sled before you showed up. You might find some dried matter here & there...:D You are one lucky biatch indeed... take good care of that thing & don't ***** it out to the next duche bag!:)

dmontzsta
02-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Don't tempt me Maxi, chopping some cocks in your mouth is just a click away! :D

MAXIMUS
02-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Don't tempt me Maxi, chopping some cocks in your mouth is just a click away! :D
Listen jr... after that last photo comparison done on you in v-drives I would be laying kinda loooooooowwwwwwww.....:devil: lol

dmontzsta
03-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Listen jr... after that last photo comparison done on you in v-drives I would be laying kinda loooooooowwwwwwww.....:devil: lol
Alright then, who do you think would score more chicks? gollum or a clingon? round 1.
See you in Bako!

uclahater
03-01-2007, 12:46 PM
http://lc.fdots.com/cc/lc/9a/9a4dd838d3b23ddbf4c7bdf54891668e.jpg
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gif
Another Bench Racing Ho!!! Nice:idea: :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
03-02-2007, 05:41 AM
Alright then, who do you think would score more chicks? gollum or a clingon? round 1.
See you in Bako!
Are you comparing your track record to mine??? :eek:

uclahater
03-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Are you comparing your track record to mine??? :eek:
Get a room you FFFFAAAGGGSSS:idea: :sqeyes:
Maxi good luck in Bako, and be nice to the Senior Citizen:idea: :)

460 jus getn it
03-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Morning bitches.....................:D :D :) :)

Kim Hanson
03-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Morning bitches.....................:D :D :) :)
Evening weird oh! Whats up in the land of going slow? :D :D ..........( . )(. ).........

Roland the Fisherman
03-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I miss you as well Maxie. Now go with God.
Lucky, anal sex is still a sin.

Biglue
03-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Sup fag.
It's been like one homo reunion around here. :jawdrop: :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Just working and playing a little with cars. Been thinking about a boat again but not quite ready to purchase.
I see things haven't changed around here much....or at all. I would have guessed some of you would have given up on dick if for no reason other than to give the colon a break.......still smells like farts in here, someone tell Rex to open a window. Outboards Rule!

Kim Hanson
03-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Just working and playing a little with cars. Been thinking about a boat again but not quite ready to purchase.
I see things haven't changed around here much....or at all. I would have guessed some of you would have given up on dick if for no reason other than to give the colon a break.......still smells like farts in here, someone tell Rex to open a window. Outboards Rule!
still smells like farts in here
Donald sneaks in once and awhile ya know and you know he likes those fart tubes!
Outboards Rule!
Good to see you haven't banged your head up much working on cars :D :D
Good to see you around again Steve:) ........( . )( . ).........What kind of boat ya thinking about? Same as the last one?....Kick Arse Boat that one was...:idea:

Roland the Fisherman
03-14-2007, 06:38 AM
How ya doing Kim?
I think doing the weekend warrior thing with small ski and speed boats is about dead out here in the southwest. Most of the smooth water is either closed down by the guggerment or too torn uo by the 26+ footers. So my next boat would most likely be much different from the last. Thinking some kind of a deck boat or maybe a Donzi?

dmontzsta
03-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Rolie, it is good to see you are alive.
SHOW US YOUR TITS!:D

lucky
03-14-2007, 08:16 AM
sheep don't mind :) how the hell are you Steve:D

Roland the Fisherman
03-14-2007, 08:58 AM
sheep don't mind :) how the hell are you Steve:D
I've been great ever sense I dumped the printing company and started sheep ranching.
D'mon, I thought you wanted to go for a ride? I've got close to 700hp & 670tq at the rear wheels complemented by not nearly enough talent to drive it. The passenger seat is always open:confused: . Just say when, well go looking for Skylines.:D

dmontzsta
03-14-2007, 11:30 AM
D'mon, I thought you wanted to go for a ride? I've got close to 700hp & 670tq at the rear wheels complemented by not nearly enough talent to drive it. The passenger seat is always open:confused: . Just say when, well go looking for Skylines.:D
Damn, you have been busy! :) I definitely want to take you up on that ride. I couldnt at the car show, because you were pinned in. We will have to meet up!

Biglue
03-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Looks like Rollie is up for some road head. :D

Roland the Fisherman
03-14-2007, 12:50 PM
Looks like Rollie is up for some road head. :D
What was your first clue? My revisit to BR's?:D
Anyone heard from Mrs Hater? Is she still smoooooken hot?

dmontzsta
03-14-2007, 01:09 PM
What was your first clue? My revisit to BR's?:D
Anyone heard from Mrs Hater? Is she still smoooooken hot?
The Hater just left my office, he said to tell you "HI" he is on his way back to Utah now!
I think he said Mrs.Hater took all the kids to the zoo, they heard Kim Hanson was there on display all week. :)

Roland the Fisherman
03-14-2007, 02:37 PM
The Hater just left my office, he said to tell you "HI" he is on his way back to Utah now!
I think he said Mrs.Hater took all the kids to the zoo, they heard Kim Hanson was there on display all week. :)
Geeeze, things really haven't changed around this place. Why don't you two just consummate the relationship and kill all this sexual tension in here. :D

Kim Hanson
03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I was not at your house Donald :D :D .........( . )( . )...........
:jawdrop: