PDA

View Full Version : WeHo Police Bust Paris Hilton, Impound Her Car

RitcheyRch
02-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Guess she couldnt stay out of the spotlight.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_059103911.html
Heiress Caught Driving On A Suspended License
(AP) WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. Paris Hilton was cited for driving on a suspended license after police stopped her for speeding and driving without her headlights on late Tuesday, authorities said.
The hotel heiress and star of "The Simple Life" reality series was pulled over on Sunset Boulevard in her blue Bentley Continental GTC at 11 p.m., said Sgt. Duane Allen Jr. of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department.
She was on her way home from buying DVDs at Virgin Megastore in West Hollywood after spending the day at home for a photo shoot, her publicist, Elliot Mintz, said.
Hilton, 26, was issued a ticket for driving on a suspended license, a misdemeanor, and released. A court date was not immediately set.
She was alone and there was no sign of drinking or drugs, Allen said.
Mintz said Hilton didn't realize the car's headlights weren't on because she had just left a parking structure that was brightly lit. She was told by police she was stopped for not having the headlights turned on. Speeding was not mentioned, Mintz said.
"When she called me, she asked if her license was suspended," Mintz said early Wednesday. "If that's the case, she and I are unaware of it."
Hilton was picked up by a friend and taken home after the ncident. Her car was impounded.
In January, Hilton pleaded no contest to alcohol-related eckless driving stemming from her Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. She was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. That case was reduced from an original charge of driving under the influence.

widowmaker
02-28-2007, 11:10 AM
figures..... dumb biotch.... with all that money you'd think she could just get a driver..... :confused: :confused:

ultra27jay
02-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Thats Hot!! Do U Love It?????:d :d :d

Trailer Park Casanova
02-28-2007, 12:14 PM
If it were you or me it would be an automatic week in the hole.

wolfie
02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Like impounding her car's a big deal. Sh!t, that like fining a pro athlete $5,000.
It's chump change.

Jbb
02-28-2007, 12:22 PM
That's Hot...