PDA

View Full Version : Wait a minute Mr. Postman

02-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Why is it o.k. for the mailman to put as much crap in our mailboxes as they want to? Junk mail is one thing but, all these advertisements, pennysavers, etc...etc...with no address on it. If it does'nt have an address on it, it should not be put it the mailbox.
Or, maybe I should just stop bitching.

Liberator TJ1984
02-28-2007, 11:42 AM
You know you would try and dump that shit in the first mailbox you came to ,
don't get paid enough to carry all that crap around :devil:
Buy you one of those Ghetto BBQ pits that use paper and your set , hell he's tryin to hook you up :D

02-28-2007, 11:47 AM
You know you would try and dump that shit in the first mailbox you came to ,
don't get paid enough to carry all that crap around :devil:
Buy you one of those Ghetto BBQ pits that use paper and your set , hell he's tryin to hook you up :D
Your right I'm just lookin at it all wrong. Maybe Ishould leave a twelve pack by the box tommorow.:D :jawdrop: :confused: :D

Ziggy
02-28-2007, 11:48 AM
I'd agree with the fact that mailboxes could use some sort of Spam filter....

C-2
02-28-2007, 11:51 AM
If I'm not mistaken, letter carriers can't stand the junk mail either.
They need to limit the use of sales gimmicks on the envelope.
Some of the crap that comes in looks more official than the official stuff. I fawkin hate anything with the word tax in it - get's me very time :mad: :mad:

h2oski2fast
02-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Collect it for about a month, then take it to the local post office and dump it on the counter and tell them this wasn't addressed to you.

Trailer Park Casanova
02-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Sux's thing is ya still have to wade through it so you don't loose a letter/check/bill that may have drifted in.

cxr133
02-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Sux's thing is ya still have to wade through it so you don't loose a letter/check/bill that may have drifted in.
good to see you here TPC.... i thought you were on your ways to BANNEDVILLE..... after sme pics had yesterday

HBjet
02-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Just cancel your mail like Kramer. Go to the post office and tell them you do not want mail anymore. :D

shueman
02-28-2007, 03:06 PM
You can get an option on a PO Box NOT to receive 3rd Class mail. I'm thinking you should see if it's available on home delivery..:idea:

billet racing 1
02-28-2007, 06:21 PM
I take all those with self addressed labels, add mail to them, and send them back. they have to pay the postage. If everyone did this, thier mailing costs would double. May stop some.
Jerry