PDA

View Full Version : Online Traffic school

david_396
02-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Ok i've procrastinated and now have until March 5th to have taken my
online course. Any hints, tips, sights I can go to for the fasted, easiest course. thanxs david:D

JetBoatRich
02-28-2007, 04:21 PM
first tip:rolleyes: get on-line and start working on it, stay off of HB:D
The test are timed, so you can't breeze through it, look for the trick answers:idea:
Good Luck

Deano
02-28-2007, 04:26 PM
Trafficshool.com is what I did. I went through it in about 3 hours....It's easy. They give you three hours to complete the final test....took me 15 minutes. Its about $ 25.00. It takes about a week for it to get to the court....you better do it soon or get an extension.

lewiville
02-28-2007, 04:29 PM
how do you know how long you have to complete it? I already paid my ticket and got the info, but they dont say when I have to complet it by?

brianwhiteboy
02-28-2007, 04:31 PM
GoToTrafficSchool.com is what I used the last time. They were the cheapest and the easiest I found. You are also able to overnight your certificate to the court for an extra fee also. I think I paid $15.00 plus the cost of shipping the certificate, which starts out at $1.50 for standard mail.
Unlike some websites where you have to wait for a period of time to read the material before you can advance, with gototrafficschool.com I was able to breeze right through some of the common sense stuff without spending a minimum amount of time on each section.
Brian

Deano
02-28-2007, 04:32 PM
It should say on the list of schools they give you. The cool thing is, you can sign up for the school and do it at your own pace. You can log on and off and take the whole month. I wish I knew. I waited until the last day....even after the extension:D

Fire Angler
02-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Here ya go. Check it, very easy & fast.
http://www.fbcts.com/