PDA

View Full Version : well possibly moving to havi or parker

rivergoer
03-01-2007, 11:28 AM
as we all know im a marine and the corps is talking about making me a marine corps recruiter out in parker or lake havizoo city...if its a go that, thats where they are sending me then i will be looking for a house in the price range of mid 200k... with a possible boat garage to store a 24 ft boat or even room for one to be parked out on the side....just to put it out there my wife is a great human resorces exec manager.....so if you have any connections there it would be great too....oh and i will be out there in 7- 9 weeks if its ago..i go to rec school mon for about 7 weeks. :jawdrop: :D

shueman
03-01-2007, 11:33 AM
This house might do for ya...in the SPAM section
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142514

shadow
03-01-2007, 11:34 AM
here ya go,looks like a nice place for the money.Good luck with your move!
Thats the one,ThanksShueman.
Perfect Havasu House for all the Toys
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House is on the South Side near the new Bashas. Large Corner Lot on a Cul de sac. Very quiet street. Two Bedroom/2 Bathroom Home. The inside is in immaculate condition. Large Arizona Room with New Screens. 40’ Covered RV Parking in back of house. 31 Foot Boat Deep Garage (you can fit a 25’ boat or a 28’ with a swing away tongue.) Side RV Parking with RV Hook up. Two driveways. Malibu Landscape lighting around entire property. Mature Landscaping. Listed at $229,900

rivergoer
03-01-2007, 11:45 AM
cant see the pics on this computer...sounds like a bit chen house...im so used to the so cal house prices and the price for that blows my mind.. 229k here in hb 230k might get you a 1 bedroom trailor!! hahahaha:D

BAK2RVR
03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Shueman/Shadow, thx for the plugs on the house. See pics in spam section. Very clean house set up for the boater in mind at a good price.

rivergoer
03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
cant see them in there either....i think its this work computer ill look at it when i get home today.

BAK2RVR
03-01-2007, 12:24 PM
No problem, i can also email you pics later tonight if you still need them.

Mrs.Racer277
03-01-2007, 12:41 PM
as we all know im a marine and the corps is talking about making me a marine corps recruiter out in parker or lake havizoo city...if its a go that, thats where they are sending me then i will be looking for a house in the price range of mid 200k... with a possible boat garage to store a 24 ft boat or even room for one to be parked out on the side....just to put it out there my wife is a great human resorces exec manager.....so if you have any connections there it would be great too....oh and i will be out there in 7- 9 weeks if its ago..i go to rec school mon for about 7 weeks. :jawdrop: :D
Contact Michele Ms.Havasu former Warlock25...she will find you the perfect house. :) 928-208-9171

riverbound
03-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Get a place next to that Shadow guy....so I can head out there more often and not have to sleep in his bathroom ;)

shadow
03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Get a place next to that Shadow guy....so I can head out there more often and not have to sleep in his bathroom ;)
Bill,that place could probablly be arranged.he was looking to sell it or get a partner at one point.either way my bathroom floor is always open and if you can make it that far we will save a bed for you.

riverbound
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Bill,that place could probablly be arranged.he was looking to sell it or get a partner at one point.either way my bathroom floor is always open and if you can make it that far we will save a bed for you.
Really???:idea:
One of these days I will actually sleep in a bed at your house...lol hopefully soemtime soon.

boatnam2
03-01-2007, 01:40 PM
your in a good spot if it goes down,there is so much stuff that is nice for sale for 220 or so probaly 200 by the time your ready.was looking this morning amazing how much is for sale.

SummitKarl
03-01-2007, 02:03 PM
yea contact Michele Bravata, I think she just took a listing on my neighbors
3brd 2 ba, 1400sq ft? on 1/2+ acre.....HUGE LOT...completly fenced, a bit of lake view, 26' dp garage and PLENTY!!!!!! backyard drive through access
it's in your price range
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-028F.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-029F.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/MVC-030F.JPG

BAK2RVR
03-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Rivergoer- I just sent you a PM... Steve